The one with Mighty Warriors END

High & Low ~ Another World ~ 「Amamiya Brothers」

The world was as silent as if it ended in the night. The sun was still resolutely below the horizon and the street is as dark as some old-school black and white movie. The following night neither Amaya or Hiroto slept. Their mind was bothered and confused. New emotions were rising like the morning sun and lied in front of them like autumn leaves in a forgotten forest.

"Tak! (Geez!)" she mumbled irritated as she was trying to dress up. As it was Saturday today she didn't have to go to work. Though she had another plan in mind. She decided to follow SWORD in their attack towards the Mighty Warriors. She had called last night Cobra again, to check if he was doing alright and told him: That she was planning to fight with them and that Hiroto was handling his injury without telling Masaki.

What Amaya didn't know was that the same night Cobra called Masaki. Both of their siblings could be stubborn idiots but they weren't. He filled in Masaki about Hiroto's rib injury and Amaya's new plans. Masaki ensured him that he would look into it and managed the daring pair.

And that's exactly what he did. He woke up around dawn and made coffee. He poured his own mug with coffee and the rest he simply threw inside three of sleeping pills Amaya's roommate had used to drug her months ago. Then he sat down and waited.

Hiroto was the first one who showed up. He was already dressed and seemed like he was doing alright. He had already taken too many painkillers, but his damn rips were still hurting. He gazed at Masaki and walked towards the kitchen and poured also one cup of coffee. He sat down against the couch and started sipping it.

"Oe!? Where are you heading to?" Hiroto shouted as he noted Amaya getting out of the room dressed in low-cut jeans and a casual shirt.

"Eh!?" she questioned by-passing Hiroto and heading to get her own coffee. "I'll join you guys to the fight!" she announced.

"Idiot! Weren't you the one hating fights?" Hiroto uttered in bewilderment "You know how dangerous this fight is?"

"ert! You cannot stop me!" she told him in a strong tone. "I used to hate fights! But I have my reasons. And I'll not let my brother fight alone!"

Hiroto pinned his gaze against her as she sat next to him ignoring him. "There is no way! You will stay here! Masaki tell her!"

Masaki jerked his head in a silly manner looking at them. "If she wishes to fight! She can!" Masaki answered very calmly. Although he was far from calm. If he could, he would grab both of them and knock some sense into them. Cobra's sister decided one day to go all wild and fight. And his on brother seriously injured was not any different.

"Aniki!" he voiced still glaring at Amaya. "Find you own ride then. Because I ain't gonna take you with me!"

"Uzai! Don't worry! I'll find my ride!" she stated.

Amaya and Hiroto fought for a minute or two before both slowly started to calm down and doze off. After making sure that both were deeply asleep, Masaki grabbed a blanket and covered them up. "Well for today no one is going to fight! Stubborn Kids!"


Sannoh Rengokai was the first that took the rocky road to deal with the Mighty Warriors. They leaped on their motorbikes like it was a daily ritual. Cobra seated behind the over-sized fairing. Next, he turned the key and just sat for a moment, listening to the purr of the engine. Masaki, Kohaku, and Tsukumo followed and they met at the end of Sannoh. Today as planned they would attack Mighty Warriors. Only the Leaders and the main members of SWORD would take part in this fight.

"Are you ready?" Kohaku asked them noticing that Hiroto was missing. Usually, the Amamiya Brother fought together.

"Where is your brother?" Yamato puzzled "Did he finally get scared and pulled back!" he mocked him. Yamato had still an issue with Hiroto. He still had not comprehended with losing against the Amamiya Brothers when he was a Mugen member.

Masaki looked at Cobra "He and Amaya are sleeping, they will not join us!"

Cobra tilted his head and drove his bike next to Masaki's bike. "How did you manage to convince them?" he whispered.

"You know I wouldn't ever accomplish that by talking. They are stubborn!" Masaki responded in a low tone "But don't worry they won't be able to join us!"

Cobra was now more curious "Did you tie them or what!? You know that will not work!"

"Do you recall Amaya's roommate. Back then when I helped her move out, I also took away the sleeping pills. Making sure she would not use them again!" Masaki cracked a smile and tapped Cobra's shoulder "I made the coffee today!" he winked at Cobra.

A second later Cobra smirked as he figured out what Masaki pulled off. He was not proud that one of the Amamiya drugged his sister. But at least she would not be in danger today.

"People living in SWORD have been injured, died and threatened." Cobra voiced loudly as he was now stepping in the middle "For this Battle, we are going to put our lives in risk once more!"

"We're ready!" Masaki agreed driving next to Cobra.

"Let's go!" Kohaku added. And they drove away ready to meet the rest of SWORD.

Once they reached the bay close to the Mighty Warriors district. Everyone disregarded speed limits, opening the throttle wide. Cobra was riding in the middle and the rest of the Sannoh Rengokai followed. Kohaku, Tsukumo and Masaki drove next to them. They were not big in numbers, yet their fighting skills where super. On their way there they met Murayama. Furuya and Seki joined him. Hyuga, Rocky, and Takeshi with the rest followed.

SWORD had reached the ground of the Mighty Warriors district. They parked their bikes and climbed off. In the middle stood Cobra leading the team. After all, he was the one that kept SWORD together. On the other side gathered the Mighty warriors and few of the Korean Gang Members. The bad thing was that they were outnumbering SWORD. Ice signed and the battle started.

Cobra with a deadly look on his face and killer gaze shouted "Asa" and SWORD stormed against the foe. The front line was covered by Korean members. They weren't a major threat but they were too many. Cobra jumped landing with a first kick, soon the second and the third followed. Everyone suddenly dashed in like a poor wildness.

The battle had begun.

SWORD spread along the area. They were all fighting in their own way. Chiharu was helped many times by Furuya and the leader of Oya High. Rocky did the same by helping Yamato. Cobra twisted and appeared suddenly helping the leader of Daruma Ikka. Ukyo and Sakyo manage to shut the road, as they dropped a cargo container. They have done that before and worked perfectly to cut their opponent's way.

Kohaku, Tsukumo, and Masaki appeared next. They drove closer, smells of Titian-red blood filled the air as men wailed and screamed. The fight had started, S.W.O.R.D. was answering back at the latest threats that the Mighty Warriors had given them. When the fight seemed to have reached the lowest. Like a storm of arrows that buzzing and fizzing through the battle area, all three motorcycles cut through. Their present causing most of the Rivals to back off like waves. Their arrival was most than welcome. The outcome right away changed.

Hell was unleashed.

SWORD finally reached the main point and was fighting with the Mighty Warriors. The fight moved to another level. The kicks and punches were only aiming to kill. Their faces and bodies filled with bruises and blood. The hits became more serious.

Masaki had cornered Ice paying him back for what he did to his brother. Kohaku searched until he found Li. Last time he let Li escape but not today. The rest of the SWORD was dealing with the Mighty Warriors.

It took SWORD a few hours and a lot of blood and pain, but when they were done, none was standing from the Might Warriors or the Korean Mafia. The battle was won. Mighty Warriors and the Korean Mafia was the last time bothering SWORD.

White Rascals, Rude Boys and Daruma Ikka had gathered were their vehicles were. They were waiting for Cobra and the rest. Soon Cobra, Yamato, and the others arrived. "It's not over yet!" said Hyuga who was resting against the front area of his car.

"Huh!?" Cobra asked him gazing with an angry face. He wasn't really angry at the moment, but his facial expression looked like it.

Takeshi interfered to notify them that "The Korean Mafia wasn't the only one!"

"Chanson's attack was light! We still have to deal with the Triads!" added Rocky who was sitting on his bike.

Hyuga sat up "I am only saying that everyone has to be careful. Tell that to your people too." he said pointing at the rude boys.

"What about Kohaku-san? He was dealing with Li?" Yamato suddenly questioned.

"Li is going back to Seoul. After this failure. He will never be accepted by Chanson." Kohaku informed them as he finally walked towards them.

"What about the Mighty Warriors? Are we sure they will not attack again?" Chiharu was puzzled.

Masaki nodded "It will take them a while to gather their strength to attack SWORD."

"Not only that!" said Kohaku and won all the attention "Li isn't going to hire them again. They lost this place. Now they have to find another place and figure out. I think we won't see them!"

"What are we going to do with the Triads?" P questioned, "Everyone from Nameless city lost their home!"

Kohaku lifted his arm and showed them a piece of paper he was holding. "This is all the information's to log into Geonchugga." he revealed.

"The company?" Masaki asked, "He offered you such information for free."

"Not only the Company. It was given to me for free as long as we manage to bring down the Triads. Chanson is behind it. And Li seems to want his father and sister to pay back. Anyway, there are logs of all the transactions before and after they were broke. I am going to give it to Furuno and gathered all the information she can. Maybe Saigo will pull something out." Kohaku disclosed sitting on his bike.

"We are going to deal with the Triads soon. But we need to follow a strategy. The Triads isn't just any jumpy gang like Mighty Warriors." Cobra added seriously.

"Agreed! Then, for now, let's pull back!" the leader of Daruma Ikka shouted.

"Are you know giving the orders?" Yamato buzzed ready to start a fight with Hyuga.

Murayama stepped in suddenly "Wait a second."

"Murayama!" Furuya tried to hold him back. But the Oya High leader wouldn't listen.

"Hey, Cobra-chan..." Murayama said as he crossed through the SWORD gangs and come face to face with Cobra "I want to quit dating Oshiage. And start dating your sister!"

Everyone puzzled gazed at Oya High Leader. In a way they have were familiar by now with Murayama's way of interrupting fights. Yet his words sounded bizarre.

Cobra sighed and smiled letting his head fall back he asked Yamato "What do you think?" He Knew Murayama was joking.

"Under my dead body!" Yamato announced casting a fake glare towards Murayama. The rest of SWORD laughed in a cheery mood.

"You believed it. Good work," he said and waved them goodbye.

The fight was over, and SWORD had won. But the war wasn't. There were more problems to raise, more deadly enemies to come across. But for now, they needed to rest and gather their strengths. Because the battles that would follow would be deadlier.

Upcoming Chapter: Act Twenty Four


Thank you for reading!

Feel free to Review and Follow! ^_^