ch. 4 the ring!

I'm your wife?!

After the day in my kitchen my life was completly turned over though I meaninglessy tried to live it the old ordinary way. 
Since the day after the broadcast of the episode which was containing embaressing multiple seconds of me in my PJ and Thunders red face.. I was known in my workplace as the PJ: girl and got several hate e-mails from vicious fangirls. When I called the PD about it he just laughed and said it was a good thing. A good thing?! These people were truly unbelieveble, but it was not the worst.

 

They sent me clothes, girly.. dresses and I got a personal assistant who followed me around sometimes, I wasn't sure about what she was because she did my make-up, clothes, checked my schedule (yes I had one now!) and kept track of when I was needed at work. 
Well, My life hadn't been quiet since the news about the new hot changes in Hello Baby.
But I hadn't seen MBLAQ in five days.. But I did have a phonecall with Cheondoong.. It was very.. awkward.

Flashback:

A silent tone of MBLAQ's RUN echoed in my small kitchen as the phone moved around on the bench becuase of the vibrations, It was an hidden number..
I looked at it suspiciosly but decided to answer. "Yoboseyo?"
The relpy on the other end came slowly, "Annyeonghaseyp, It's Cheondoong.."
I blinked a few times, "Cheondoong..? Ah, Annyeong!" I bowed realizing he couldn't actually see me. Stupid,
I mentally slapped myself.  
"Sorry to call so late, I am I disturbing?" 
"Anyio...Not at all.." I glanced at my wrist watch, It was only eleven.. I wasn't plannning on going to bed anytime soon. 

It became quiet, I smiled to my self and bit my lips. 
"So," we both said at the same time, causing minor laughter.
"I just..Erhm, I wanted you to have my number..So, You know.. for next weeks episode.. yeah..Shut up.." 
"Huh? Me..?" I was confused. .
"No, Sorry Sorry, It's Mir, I think he wants to say hi... wait- jus..no-MIR!"
I heard cracks and buzzing in the phone before another voice entered, It was high pitched and I recognized it as Mir directly. 
"Annyeong Hyun jae-ah!"
"Annyeonghaseyo.."
"So, You are looking forward to next weeks shooting right? Ahh~Im so jealous of Thunder-hyung.."
I was once again confused, "Sorry? ... I don't know anything about the next episode.."
I heard Mir quietdown and whispers were exchanged in the background.
"Oh... Nothing then, See you Hyun Jae-yah!"
I was a bit taken back but I shrugged my shoulders even though curiousness crept over my mind.
"Hello? Hyun Jae-sshi?"

"De?" Thunder was back, his voice was a bit stuttering but at the same time calm and warm. 
I unintentionally smiled when i though of that.
"So, I'll see you next week?"
"De... Bye then, Cheondoong-sshi!"
"Bye!"... The phone conversation what over.


Since then it had left me wondering over this weeks shoot, And why I didn't hear from anyone.

Since I couldn't really focus on the film that was showing on the TV I decided to go to bed early, my mind was just all over the phonecall with Thunder and ofcourse Mir.

I fell asleep thinking of my new life.
 

 

 

 

When I woke up the next morning I felt more refreshed than ever. Taking my time in bed my phone started beeping loud reminding me of something forgotten, This time it was a date.  A date with Thunder.
As my emotions grew from surprise to happiness I dashed up from my bed and made my way to the kitchen.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, everyone.. Well I think this story is going to die. Yes, I'm thinking about killing it, No no.. I don't feel bad about it at all >)

 

Well. We'll see!

not mine! - c credits!