ch.1 - Slowly becoming your wife

I'm your wife?!

Tuesday, 13:32 at Nimgung's cafe

 

I didn't enjoy tea, Not that much anyways. So that's why I held a varm hot coffee in my hands staring at my friend who drank some tea with a weird questioning smell. I wrinkled my nose and sipped on my coffee. "So, What did you want?"
My friend, who was a twenty-something good looking girl who loved to spend her evnings having coffee or tea, and or shopping at that. She loved the city and I first meet her in a night club, surprisingly she wasn't a self-important little .. Yes. I have very foul language. 
My friend took good time realising her tea cup and fixing her darkbrown gaze on me. I was so jealous of her! She looked like an normal very cute korean who fitted perfectly in this society. Me, I had foreign parents, Blue eyes and was 1.75 cm tall. I'd gotten used to people starring sometimes, but next to Yu-ri - yes that was her name who was only 1.62 I felt like an clumsy giant.

"Well, You know that kpop contenst we entered?" I nodded, weakly remembering some contest we did for fun, a bit tipsy both of us. 
"Erm.. You kind of won it." She said it so quietly I had to lean forward to hear her words. Okey I won, So what?
"Yeah, Did I win a signed album or something?" She turned her head sideways, away from me and the café we were sitting in gazing out the window on the people passing mumbling something. "What?"
She looked at me with her puppy-eyes, I raised my eyebrows at her. "Please, PLEASE don't murder me! I'm so young.. So handsome.. And, I know karate okay? I do.." I chuckled at my friends outburst, she almost knocked over the table when dramatically clinged herself ovr it to grab my both hands like keeping me fron strangeling her.

"Why on earth would I wanna murder you?"

She mumbled, again. I rolled my eyes, "Speak up Yu-ri."
"You are gonna be on a Hello BaBy broadcast with MBLAQ this month!" She spoke so fast that she made my spanish friends look pale in compharison. (AU note: My spanish friends speaks.. veryvery fast!)
She said it again, and I didn't fully understand until it hit me like a baseball bat. Fast and hard.
"W-What?!"
"Aiiisshh~ Aigoo, Please.. It's a good thing, You like MBLAQ! remember that concert back in.."
"Gang Yuri .. Shut.. up.. please!" I leaned back in the comfy chair not feeling the smooth leather as usual, but spikes that torned up my back. I couldn't breathe. My friend watched me, "You  are going to be his wife." 

I narrowed my eyes on her, "What? Like We got married or something?"
It was her turn to nod, "Yeah, but with the children aswell..."
I thought about it for a second. 
"Who's.. wife?"