ch. 3 My pink mustache

I'm your wife?!

A moment of silent.

A longer moment of awkward silence..

 

"W-What?" I swallowed hard searching for my friend with my gaze, avoiding the looks I got from the confused man before me.
I knew his name, Damn it I knew many things about him.. A long hidden truth was that I adored MBLAQ awhile ago but my bias.. Well, That was not him. Unfortunaly, but ofcourse I liked them all just.. Yang Seungho a little bit more.
My eyebrows twitched and I turned my eyes to inspect Thunder. 

 

He was wearing a loose white t-shirt with some random print on it, A thick hoodie that worked fine as a jacket in these spring weather. And a black cap on his head, pressing his dark brown hair down on the sides, framing his face nicely. And those eyes, those dark brown cute eyes that were watching me. 

I smiled and waved with my hand in the air, I didn't know what to say and the blinking lights from the cameras made me very nervous, but what I had forgotten to mentions was my best friend also my saviour in social catastrophes and also this time she didn't fail me even though she gave me one off her evil glances, I shuddered and smiled weakly. 

"Oh, So we can all se this was somewhat a surprise for our Hyun Jae-ie.. So If we just go to the kitchen and I'll make you some tea and we'll leave her to... prepare herself. " With a smile on her lips before the cameras she shuffed MBLAQ into my kitchen, MY FREAKING KITCHEN.

Yeah, that's right. I had them in my apartment, Like a boss.
(Gosh, Mental note to oneself, - Got to stop saying that!)

As i retreated to my room, I  held in a scream.. I was inhaling fast, making me dizzy so i had to sit down on my bed. Looking around when the room had stopped moving I saw two embarrassing posters, I quickly teared down the faces of my new husband and the other band members, searching throughout the room i discovered so many embarrassing things I had my arms full when I shoved it in my closet.  Sighing I a pair of pants, slender down to my wrist I knew these sat perfectly around my bum, with a satisfied smile I grabbed a white tank top with cherrys on it. 

As soon as I had changed from my PJ:s the nervousness fell down on me, My hands were shaking as I applied a small amount off lipgloss.
"Okey, Hyun Jae, You can do this, Just go out there and smile!" 
I smiled at my mirror, It looked rather.. good. Maybe.. I didn't know, did I look good? Maybe I should add some more make-up? 
No, then they'll know i tried to hard.
.

I stood up, sat down and stood up again pacing in my room for awhile until I gathered enough courage to open the door and step out. The hall entrence was quiet and I could hear them in my kitchen, the laughter from the 87line, if I was not mistaken and the loud voice from Lee Joon. I smiled. 

This was not going to be so bad, Not at all maybe.. I looked forward to spending my month with these guys. 

As I entered the kitchen they all went quiet and the cameras turned my way, I narrowed my eyebrows at them but when I heard my name I turned to face them. It was Seungho that had called my name, I felt my heart race as I looked at his beautiful features. "Sit down.." Yuri tucked at my top and I sat down next to her, But she pushed me to the other end off the table and I landed next to Thunder.
"Hi.." I said silently, smiling vaguely. He nodded but responded my smile. 
"So, You're not fully korean?" I looked across the table, Joon was now speaking. 
"No.. I'm from the States, and a bit of Swedish aswell. "
"Oh, Nice.. " My eyes turned to G.O now, It's was a bit confusing having them all at my table, at the same time. Yuri was busy serving tea and small pink cookies. 


Before it could turn quiet again a small kaos of laughter bursted out. Mir was choking on the cookie and was coughing up little pink crumbs, as Thunder hit him over the back he drank some tea and quickly apologized for the mess he made but the others was just laughing because he had some cookie crumbled over his lips, making it look like he had a pink mustache. 

 

In the Interview room: Thunder

What is your first impression of  Hyun Jae?

- Well.. She seems nice, a little clumsy and cute.

Do you se her as a suitable mother and wife?

Ne, Definitatly.. he said with a small laugh and nervously on the mic.

Interview with Seungho:

What do you think of the new bride and mom?

- She seems dependable, a little forgetful but nice and warm.


How do you think Thunder will get along with her?
 

He laughed and then smiled bright.
- He is a very shy person from start but I hope she will se his good traits and personality and he will surely treat her well.

Interview with Joon and Mir:

- Do you feel like she [Hyun Jae] will be good for Hello Baby?

J:
Yes, Children needs mothers even though we have G.O but he just isn't that handsome as a women. Neither is Seungho. 
M: Ne, I agree.. He really is not pretty!

Who will make the first move?

J: - She.. I think. She seems bold enough and Thunder is really shy. 
M: But she realy is pretty though..
J: And what does that have to do with making the first move?
M: ... 
J: That's right. 
M: I think it should have been me, I'm much more forward and I think i would have gotten very well with Hyun Jae-sshi because I felt like, when I choked she cared for me much more even though Thunder-hyung was next to her. Yeah.. I can speak a little English too..

J: Pabo! Your such an idiot sometimes..Since when is saying Waffle english?
M: ...
M:
I would still have been better. *nervous laugh* 

 

~~~~

This was it for this chapter.. maybe not as intresting as I promised XD
But soon.. I promise :3
Also, Please leave suggestions of what she should do in the Hello baby house maybe? If you have ideas ^^

And If there is a nice soul out there who could make me a poster for this fanfic I would appriciate it very much! ^^

This is just one chapter of many, please stay tuned! I thank you all for my new subscribers and comments, Thanks alot! Your support means much :D
/ artturtle ~ <3