The One Who Got Away.

The Wedding On May 16th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Even if I really wanted to forget,

my love is you."

I LOVE YOU BOY - SUZY

 

 

 

Baekhyun didn't know when it started, even though he knew exactly how.

 

When did he started having feelings for , Chanyeol? It just didn't make sense, even though it did. Who wouldn't fall for the taller? Sweet, handsome, and oh such a gentleman. And all the more chances of falling for him when you both lived in one dorm, where you had to face him every day.

 

But when it started, Baekhyun honestly doesn't remember. What he does remember is that he had to get rid of his feelings, and fast. Because Chanyeol was getting married, yes married, in less than three months.

 

To whom, some people may ask. But by then, probably the whole world already knows who the lucky gal was.

 

Park Chanyeol was getting married, and he was marrying the one and only Im Nayeon. Yes, the Im Nayeon. Twice's Im Nayeon. It came as a shock when Dispatch first released the news, and many fans couldn't take it, as Yeolmaes and Naytions are known to be quite aggressive when it comes to their idol's dating life.

 

And the two fanbases fought quite a lot, but the two idols never backed down from their relationship, saying that it was time for them to settle down and that the fans needed to take the truth. After 2 years and the idols still didn't seem to back down, even with the death threats and hate bashed at them, the fans seemed to lose hope, and started celebrating.

 

 

 

And from that moment in time, Baekhyun knew he had lost all hope of ever getting together with Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

But that was okay.

 

 

 

At least he was happy.

 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun?" He opens his eyes, looking at the source of the small voice, seeing someone standing beside him. Baekhyun's eyes widen, realizing that someone had seen him.

 

He quickly wipes his eyes and looks up at the girl, smiling to distract her from his state. "H-Hey, Jeongyeon. Didn't notice you...come in. Wh-what-"

 

 

 

"You still l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter