Secretive

B.A.P. Reads.....FANFICS?!

Youngjae knew something was wrong.

   The moment he saw Yongguk alone, it seemed odd enough. Zelo would usually be annoying the crap out of him, but the young rapper was nowhere to be found. Also, the sight that Youngjae saw of the leader when he came into the dorm was strange too. Yongguk was hunched over Himchan's black laptop, eyes crazed, and breath labored somewhat. His forehead was bent into a seemingly permanent crease of concentration, and his lips slightly parted; Although whether in shock or just a pleasant daze, Youngjae didn't know. All he did know was that he should really stop taking note of every single detail like this. Especially around Himchan. Lord knows what just looking at the guy does to him, although it was a bit creepy to admit. At least the habit of taking in multiple details helped with....a hobby of his.

   Anyways, Youngjae could not diminish the little voice echoing in the back of his head when Yongguk called him over. It was like an alarm clock desperately trying to wake him up. "Run like hell. RUN LIKE HELL. GODDAMMIT, GET THE OUT OF THERE."  Although his subconcious did not say those direct words, the meaning was as clear as crystal. Each step brought a new wave of inward cursing and panic. Luckily, Yongguk's eyes were locked tight on the computer screen. The same exact computer screen that Himchan had tried so hard to keep from him. Nevertheless, the leader was distracted from the brain's terrified self. Not that he would notice it anyways. Youngjae was pretty good at hiding his emotions at times. Soon though, the remaining space disappeared between Youngjae, the laptop, and his soon-to-be corruptor....Or, maybe not that last one.

    Youngjae plopped down on the couch next to the leader, eyes flitting around the screen nervously until he saw the site name, and cringed. 'Please... Noo~' he pleaded inwardly, yet outwardly keeping up a pokerface that rivaled Jongup's. However, as Yongguk scrolled up, Youngjae saw some words that he really wished he didn't see, especially since they seemed so familiar. The top screen was finally shown after a second, and the brain's eyes immediately shifted over to where the author's name was. As soon as he spotted it though, his sanity flew out the window and impaled itself on a tree branch. Youngjae was now in a full out panic attack.

' my life.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "Junhong-ah!" Jongup bolted awake and sat up from his bed when he heard the younger's distant, yet shrill scream. Only a second later, the door of his and Daehyun's shared room opened, revealing a horrified-looking Zelo on the other side, seemingly on the verge of crying.

   "Jonguppie hyung..." He whimpered. Said blonde held out his arms which the maknae huddled into. The position was a little awkward because of the height difference; Jongup almost being swamped by the tall rapper, but Zelo felt comforted anyways. "I-I'm sorry, hyung. You're right, we shouldn't h-have read that fanfic." he mumbled into the elder's shoulder.

    Jongup stayed silent and just patted the other's back, as memories of the Daejae fanfic replayed through his head. Or at least, the parts that he read. However, the effect was still prominent in the sadness of the dancer. He didn't even read all of it, yet the outcome could have been as much as Zelo's pain. 'He probably likes Youngjae hyung...' he thought. 'That's why he was reading that... No, I can't think about him right now.'

    "Hyung~" Zelo whined weakly. "You know he doesn't like Youngjae."

    Jongup sighed. "How did you know I was thinking about him?"

    "I'm a mind reader, duh." The maknae pulled away from the hug and stuck his tongue out at the elder. Jongup raised an eyebrow. "Okay, okay, fine. You say your thoughts out loud apparently. It happens a lot."

   The older dancer paled considerably as his eyes widened in fear. '. I do?'

   "Yeah hyung, you do." Zelo yawned. He stared blankly at Jongup in exasperation. "Don't worry Jonguppie hyung~ I stop you from saying anything too embarassing. You didn't notice? 'Waah, Daehyun's so handsome.', 'I could die listening to his voice!', 'God, I wish he liked me.'. AIGOO. Hyung, I've seen you drooling once. You act like a fangirl."

   Falling back on the pillow, Jongup groaned. So now even his thoughts weren't safe. "Shut up, Junhong."

   Zelo just stuck his tongue out again and grinned playfully, having forgotten about the whole ordeal with the blonde leader. That's one thing he liked about Jongup. He could always make him smile, even after the most horrifying moments.....Until Jongup foolishly brought it back up again.

   "Wait Junhongie~" The elder blonde called out while sitting up again. "What happened anyways?"

   The maknae blinked. Then his face turned downcast with fear as his cheeks flushed red. Zelo shifted his eyes downward, not being able to look at the dancer in shame. He gulped and just whispered, "There are some things you just shouldn't read, Jonguppie hyung. It traumatized me. I couldn't even look my own crush in the eye without screaming my head off."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "GODDAMMIT. FOR THE LAST TIME, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE STUPID FANFIC WAS UNTIL I CLICKED ON IT! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS GONNA BE LIKE THAT! AISH, STOP JUDGING ME."

   Daehyun just propped himself up with his hands on the rooftop edge and gave a blank, "I am so judging you," stare to the second-oldest. Yawning, the younger of the two wondered why the blonde wouldn't just shut up and go find the damn laptop because he obviously didn't have it. Seriously, this has been going on for about- Daehyun checked his watch- an hour and thirty minutes now, yet the completely stubborn blonde wouldn't budge, and was so bent on proving his innocence. Oh lord, now he had to go tell Youngjae that his crush was freaking crazy. 

   However, speaking of innocence, Himchan has been going on for so long that everyone in the house probably read the stupid fanfics and lost their inno-

   '.' Daehyun froze. Innocence. That word replayed in his mind over and over again until he finally got it.

   "Junhongie..." he whispered fearfully.

   Himchan's head ocked to the side as his eyes squinted in confusion. "M-Mwo?"

   Daehyun's face changed from blank to horrified in a matter of seconds. Thoughts and scenarios raced through his head in a blur. That was who he gave it too! And knowing Zelo, he probably shared it with-

   ". WE NEED TO GET THAT LAPTOP." Daehyun cried out.

   "H-Huh?" The older blonde stammered. However, Daehyun didn't bother to answer. It's not like he could have anyways. He was already out the door and climbing down flights of stairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG 160 SUBSCRIBERS?! Are you guys freaking kidding me? That's a lot! :3 Especially for being my first fic! You guys are amazing, ILY! :D