Chapter 2

Double Life

It’s morning now, everyone is ready to start heading out to school and auntie is heading out to work.

 

Auntie: “ok you guys have everything right, you guys know how to get there? transcripts? Oh and the principle will be waiting for you guys to show you around”

 

Onew: “Breathe auntie, we will be just fine. We got the directions and we have our transcripts. No need to worry”

 

Tae: “yeah we will be just fine. We will meet you at the shop.” 

 

Auntie: “Yes I know you guys will be fine. Alright, see you guys later.”

 

*kisses all of us before she heads out*

 

Onew: “Ok you guy’s don’t forget the plan”

*Looking over at Yoona*

 

“Don’t worry Onew, we got this.”

 

Yoona: “Yeah don’t you have any faith in us?.”

 

Onew: *sighs* “Don’t forget the plan”

 

Tae: “Let’s start heading out now before we are late on our first day.” (Getting on her bike and putting on her helmet.) 

 

“Let’s start heading out then. How about a little race then? Loser has to make dinner and wash the dishes tonight.” *hopping onto my bike and putting on my helmet* 

 

Tae: “I’m in for some free food, Onew? Yoona?” 

 

Yoona: “Oh we are so in! Get ready to loose. ers.” *Taking the keys from Onew and sitting on the drivers seat* 

 

Onew: “Hey! I’m driving. No way I’m letting you drive, I don’t want to cook and wash the dishes.” 

 

Yoona: “Please~ there’s no way I’m going to loose. I promise if we loose I’ll do the dishes myself.” *making puppy eyes* 

 

Onew: “Fine... but you said if we loose you’re doing the dishes tonight.” 

 

“Let’s go you slow pokes!” 

 

As you guys might have imagined I won, tae came in second and of course Yoona was in trouble. Here we are... at SM high we are in front of the driveway, this school screams for rich preppy kids and I can’t wait to take their money. Just when I’m starting up my bike and heading over to the parking area. 3 girls cut in front of me, making me stop suddenly from hitting them. 

 

Girl 1: “WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING !” *Trying to hit my bike but the other girls are pulling her and looking apologetic towards me*

 

The nerve of this one, she’s the one with her little group of friends that cut in front me and suddenly I’m the . I swear to god if it wasn’t for her friends holding her back and tae putting her arm hand on my shoulder from stopping me. I would have murdered this girl. This is going to be a long school year and god knows how much I’m going to have to restrain myself, just have to remember I’m doing it for us. We finally parked our bikes and car.

 

*Onew and Yoona coming out of the car* 

 

Yoona: “This . She clearly wasn’t paying attention where she was going with her little cliques and she blames you and tries to hit you. She’s lucky I didn’t get out of the car.” 

 

*Taking off my helmet* 

 

“Forget about it Yoona. Just remember about the plan, I’m not going to lie I was pissed and ready to murder someone until tae helped me out.” 

 

*Tae taking off her helmet and getting off the bike* 

 

Tae: “Anytime, trust me I was pissed too but Yuri is right we have to remember about the plan” 

 

Onew: “They’re right Yoong, just remember about the plan. Soon we won’t have to be dealing with this anymore. Let’s hurry inside and meet the principal we are already late.” 

 

Yoona: “I guess you guys are right, man~ this is going to be hard.” 

 

Onew: “Oh and don’t forget you’re making dinner and washing the dishes tonight.” 

 

Yoona: “Damn . But.. come on Onew don’t be like that. We are a team.” *trying to convince Onew but he’s ignoring her a walking inside* 

 

Everyone must be in class, except from a couple of kids and everyone is just amazed on how hot we all are. I’m not saying I’m cocky but I heard a couple of students turn their heads completely just to look at us and I heard a couple of them whispering asking who we were and how hot we all look. I saw someone standing by the girls bathroom and I decided to step up ask where the office was because this place is a maze. 

 

*Tapping the girl on her shoulder*

 

“Umm excuse miss. Do you happened to know where principals office would be? We are kind of lost”

 

Girl: *exhales loudly* “Look I don’t ha-... oh I’m sorry about my rude attitude. Yes you go up the stairs and it’s 3 doors down on your left. 

 

“Thank you. “ *giving her one of my incredible smiles* 

 

Girl: *Blushing* “If you would like I can you guys there.”

 

Just when she says that I can hear a girl scream at her from inside the bathroom.

 

Bathroom girl: “I SWEAR TIFF YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE ME!” 

 

“I think we can manage. Besides I think you should wait for your friend.” *chuckling a bit* 

 

Girl: “Sorry about her.. my name is Tiffany but people call tiff or Fany *extending her hand to shake mines* and that who you heard is my best friend Jessica.”

 

“My name is... *Shaking her hand*” 

 

Onew: “Yuri hurry up we have to go.” 

 

“Looks like I have to go, nice to meet you Tiffany” *giving her cheeky smile*

 

I ran back to my group. As we were walking to do the principals office. 

 

Tae: “We didn’t come here for you to flirt with girls Yuri.”

 

“I know that, but I mean if we have to blend in. I say why not have some fun. Besides you can’t lie she was cute. Back me on this Onew.” 

 

Tae: “He’s not going to back you up.”

 

Onew: “I actually I kind of agree with Yuri.” 

 

Tae/Yoona/ I: “ What!?” 

 

“Wow can’t believe Onew wants to hook up with some of these rich cute girls. 

 

Onew: “No, not about hooking up with them. What I mean she was right about us blending in and that would mean flirting with a couple of them to get some information.” 

 

Yoona: “I can’t believe it. Even with my own ears Onew wants to hook up.” *shocked face, completely ignoring him* 

 

Onew: *closing his eyes and rubbing his temple* “you completely ignored everything I said” 

 

Tae: ”Alright let’s save the y’all for later, we are here.” 

 

*knocks on the door* 

 

Principal: “Come in.”

 

Tae/Yoona/Onew/ I: “Good-morning” 

 

Principal: “Oh you guys are the new transfer students, good morning my name is lee sooman” 

 

We each shooked his hand and introduce ourselves. Then he checked our transcripts and everything checks out, he was excited to have us in his school. Oh just an FYI guys we are Top honor role students and we are in the student council with extra curriculars on the side. Onew was captain of the football team brought our team to the championships, Tae is an amazing singer she was scouted to be a singer in middle school, and is captain of the debate team. Yoona of course was scouted to be a model, she’s captain of her baseball team. I on the other hand did a bit of modeling, i am a great dancer; taught a bit of classes on the side. I am also captain of the soccer team. We play instruments and we pretty much rock. 

 

Lee sooman: “I think you guys would be perfect for our school and we are very happy to have you guys join us. Let’s have you guys join your classes” 

 

We ended up dropping off Yoona first because she is the youngest and let me tell you guys when we dropped off Yoona first everyone was just amazed on how good looking Yoong was. Let’s just say by the end of the day I know for sure there’s going to be at least a little fan club for her. 

 

*knocks on the door* 

 

Teacher: “Come in.” 

 

Lee sooman: “Hello everyone. I want you guys to meet our new students.” 

 

Tae and I walk in. 

 

Lee sooman: “I want you guys to make them feel welcomed.” 

 

We can hear everyone murmuring saying how hot we looked. After that lee sooman walked out. 

 

Teacher: “Ok class quiet down. Please would you guys introduce yourselves.” 

 

Tae: “Hello everyone my name is Kim Taeyeon.” *she gave her usual charming smile 

 

“Hello everyone my name is Kwon Yuri, it’s nice to meet everyone.” * I also gave a cheeky smile.* 

 

We can hear them talk again and as my eyes were roaming around the room, I see someone familiar. It’s the girl that tried to hit me, oh god.. I just have to it up. She won’t even recognize me given the fact that I was wearing my helmet covering my face. I look to the other side of the room and I see also someone that’s familiar it’s Tiffany. The teacher assigns us seats.

 

Teacher: “Ok we have some open seats for you guys, Taeyeon you will seat next to Tiffany. Would miss Tiffany raise her hand.” 

 

We can hear half the girls sigh and say it’s not fair. But we can also hear them say they might have a chance with me. Please don’t let me sit next to the girl that obviously has a bad temper. 

 

Teacher: “Miss Yuri you can have a seat next to Jessica. Miss Jessica please raise your hand.” 

 

Of course my luck I sit next to her. As I make my way to her, I can hear everyone say it’s not fair. I sit down and start taking out my stuff but from the corner of my eye I can see her starring at me. 

 

“Hi my name is Yuri, it’s nice to meet you” *holding out my hand to shake hers and giving her one of my cheeky smiles*

 

Jessica: “Hi my name is Jessica, it’s nice to meet you too.” *Taking my hand into hers and she smiles back at me.* 

 

To be honest aside from her crazy temper, this Jessica girl is kind of cute.