Chapter 1

Double Life

We were all getting ready to pack up and head over to help auntie. (Oh fyi auntie and uncle aren’t together anymore but they get along) 

 

Uncle: “make sure you kids call me once you’re at your aunts place.” 

 

Taeyeon: “yess, we will make sure to call you” 

 

Uncle: “Onew you make sure you call me” 

 

Tae: “hey~ I said we will”

(Ignoring Taeyeon) 

 

Onew: “don’t worry uncle I’ll make sure I do. Alright, I think everyone is all set”

 

(Closing the trunk of the car)

 

Everyone gave uncle a hug. Onew and yoona got into his car but as for tae and I we got our motorcycles. Totally forgot to tell you guys yoona is 16, tae and I are 17 and Onew is 18. After our parents died both uncle and Onew were there for us and Onew stopped going to school for year to help us, now we’re all going together to school. 

 

Yoona:”Can I drive? Pleaseee. I promise I won’t crash it this time. It wasn’t even my fault the dog appeared out of nowhere.”

 

Onew:”yeah ok it was the dogs fault. *exhales* fine but if you crash it you’re the one buying me a new car.” 

 

Onew loves to race, he’s the one that taught us how to race. Onew is great in racing with his car but Tae and I we rule in motorcycles. Yoona wants to learn so she can race, I think it’s time we teach her. Since we started racing we pay for everything our education and living expenses. 

 

After a while of driving we finally got to aunties place. She lives in a little suburban area.

 

Auntie: “hope I’m not causing you guys trouble to come and help me with the shop. Business is going well and not enough hands.” 

 

“It’s not a problem auntie you know you can always count on us for anything” giving auntie a hug. 

 

Yoona:”Yeah! You know you can always count on us.” *immediately jumping out of the car* 

 

Onew: “Yoona! The car! You can’t jump out of the car while you still have it on drive!”

 

Yoona: *cheecky smile* “my bad!” 

 

Onew/ Tae: “Hey auntie, miss you” 

 

Auntie: “I missed you guys, ok good. Well, let’s get you guys inside.” 

 

After we settled down auntie told us that business has gotten a lot better but we know it’s not enough to help with her finances, since we did a good job helping uncle over the summer she asked uncle if it was ok for us to continue our education here and help her. We ate and catched up and auntie went to sleep, we all stayed in the living room to talk about what’s going to happen. 

 

Onew:” Looks like we are going to be staying here for awhile, so we are gonna have to help auntie with her shop while going to school and I’ll see if there’s any races here that can really get us some money to help more with the business and aunties financial issues even though we all know she doesn’t want to admit them.” 

 

“Do you really think there’s going to be any real money we can get our hands with? This is a suburban area, nothing but little suburban families living here.” 

 

Tae: “Actually when uncle told us about helping auntie, I decided to call her and ask about the area. Apparently we are going to some school called SM high, it’s where there are some rich preppy kids go.”

 

Yoona: “Why does it matter if rich kids go to school there?” 

 

“Because my naive little sister, wherever there are rich kids. Money always tends to follow and if we can figure out the rich kids we can put in their tiny little heads about racing and possibly put some good money in it or even their cars.” 

 

Tae: “Bingo! And I did a little research already and figured out that there’s a good group of kids we can trick into racing and taking their money.” 

 

Onew: “Perfect, Tae. Now all we have to do is try and become their “friends” and once we get close to them we just get them to gather other schools just so that they can “show off” how much money they have and how their expensive cars can beat any car.” 

 

Yoona: “And then we race them and take their money and cars!” *making an evil smile while rubbing her hands* 

 

“No yoona, if we race them immediately they wouldn’t want to put their cars on the line.”

 

Tae: “Plus, we don’t want them discovering that it’s us taking their stuff that’s just gonna cause us and especially auntie in a lot of trouble. We need to keep our identity a secret from anyone.” 

 

Onew: “That’s why we are going to lay low for awhile, let them have their little fun and when they are just cocky enough that they feel that their precious cars can beat anyone and anything..”

 

“That’s when we come out and play.” 

 

Yoona: “Awesome~ but wait I’m about to be turning 17 very soon are you guys going to start teaching me how to race so that I can help.”

 

“We’ve actually been talking about it and yes we think it’s time for you to learn how race. That means everyday afterschool you’re going straight to the shop whether it’s Onew, tae or I there we are going to be teaching you on how to race on both the car and the motorcycle. Got it.”

 

Yoona: “Yaaa hoo!!””

 

Onew/tae/I: “Shhhh”

 

Yoona: “sorry~” *apologetic smile, while scratching her head* 

 

Onew: “Alright, let’s call it a night. Tomorrow it’s going to be a big day, let’s all get some rest.” 

 

We all said our good nights. I layed down a bit to think about our plan and how this year is going to be. All I want is for all of us to get our own place and just have some type of “normal” life. I know we all miss our parents and I’m going to do anything to make sure my sister grows up in some type of “normal” life, god knows I have no idea what I’m doing since I’m still a kid but I have to pretend for yoona’s sake. I kiss my necklace it’s a wooden cross that my father carved for me on my 10th bday. Good night mom and dad.