Epliogue : 1 Year Later

Last Valentine's day

A year had passed.

Each member of JYJ had kept their relationships under wraps, until this week, so they could all officially meet up together. It was at the local restaurant, these girls were talking.

All 3 girls had run into each other conveniently, Clara sighed before tell them of her latest news, ‘’Guys I’m pregnant,’’ they stood up and hugged her.

‘’We are two,’’ Kelly and Erica shouted in unison. They squealed loudly earning curious glances from the other customers.

Kelly was about to talk when she felt his arms on her shoulder, she sat up from her chair and hugged her fiancé, he kissed her before shaking hands with Erica and Clara, who were giggling at their friends red face.

She scowled at them. Yoochun hugged her shoulders before pecking her cheek.

Junsu and Jaejoong entered the restaurant at the same time, after a brief hug they walked up to the girls table, hugging and kissing their respective others.

‘’We have something to tell you guys,’ started Clara running a hand through  her hair, Junsu sensed her nervousness, Kelly cut in- ‘’ We hope you guys like long night drives,- ‘ ‘’ because you three will be doing it together for the next 9 months,’’  Erica finished biting her lip.

Yoochun jumped up from his seat and grabbed Kelley showering her with kisses. Junsu followed suit by hugging Clara and kissing her forehead then her stomach, tears fell out of Jaejoong’s eyes, as he slowly pulled Erica to him.


The following months were however a nightmare, between the girl’s food cravings, wedding plans and morning sickness, patience was something the guys all seemed to have. They also had to deal with their new comeback as DBSK, they were meeting their remaining members for phots, recording and television appearances when they weren't with their spouses.

Clara was the first to pop, her water broke during Kelly’s wedding reception, when they reached the hospital, and things were chaotic.  She ended giving birth to twins, one boy and one girl.

The excitement was too much for Kelly and Erica, their water broke simultaneously, and the first to give birth was Erica with a healthy baby boy, followed by Kelly with a baby girl.

Life couldn’t be better …………


Read/Review/Comment/Subscribe

Always keep the faith and hope to the end, .....Cassiopeia 'W' forever

~Caribbeanpop17