When taking the risk is worthwhile…. spilled coffee is sometimes a sign....

Last Valentine's day

Kelly P.O.V

I dusted the last of the boxes, before surveying my apartment; it was now up to standard and comfortable. I glanced at the calendar and sighed, Valentine’s Day.  

I have had successful relationships in the past, not everything could be perfect though.

I grabbed the remote and switched on the newly bough plasma screen, it was now 5:00 p.m. in the evening. I am really pathetic.

Here I am clad in pink bunny slippers, with a bowl of pop-corn on my lap watching soap operas on Valentine’s Day.  Switching off the T.V, I hurried in my room and changed.

Locking the apartment door, I ventured the streets of Seoul, I decided to get some hot chocolate, heading to the nearest Starbucks, I was just about to go inside, when a guy carrying 3 very hot cups of coffee, spilled it on me.

 Worst! Day! Ever!

‘AHHHHHHHH,hot ,hot ,hot, ‘I screamed jumping up  and down, ‘Sorry, Sorry, I’m sorry, here my apartment is just up ahead,’ he said grabbing my hand.

I couldn’t see his face, because it was mostly covered by a white scarf and wooly hat. We walked in silence, against my better judgment I followed him in, I took the time to admire his place, he disappeared for a few minutes.

I looked at some of his pictures, I jumped like a cat holding my chest, ‘’don’t do that,’’ I shouted.

He bit his lip attempting to cover up his laughed, I scowled at him, he held up a white t-shirt and a pair of boxer-briefs. ‘You can change into that there, while I clean your clothes,’’ he took my hand gently and dragged me to his room.

I don’t know what I was thinking trusting a stranger, but I felt like I knew him already, he seemed familiar to me. I changed quickly and passed him my garments out the door as I hurriedly put on the borrowed clothes.

Stepping out, I walked out the room buttoning up the white- long sleeved t-shirt  that came up  past my thighs, like a short dress , I didn’t even bother with the boxers, I ran a hand through my now loose hair.  It cascading down my back in waves, I glanced back and saw the looking at me funny.

I just turned away from his gaze, when I turned back he was taking off his scarf and hat, black hair came in full view, the face that displayed on countless posters back home by Cassiopeia, Micky Yoochun from JYJ.

Play this song for the rest of the chapter :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQw1Ukk0_c8&list=FLhxhwHm3SMeKTuaQAT1VwUA&index=78&feature=plpp_video

I cupped my hand over my mouth, to prevent any fangirling; I bit my lip hiding my anxiety.  When he properly looked at me, his eyes froze on my legs and travelled upwards to my chest that barely hid my curves and D-cup chest that this white shirt barely covered.

I sat on the couch , playing with the strands of my hair, but how could I not, that man was a -god ,Homme fatale (dangerous man) , I was in the presence of major flirt and general .

‘Can I have a glass of water? ‘I asked hesitantly, He nodded stiffly disappearing.

I grabbed the glass offered to me and being the total clutz   I was, I spilled it on myself, I grabbed the end of my shirt, forgetting I only had my black lingerie on underneath nothing more, dabbed some of the water, ‘’I’m so sorry,’ I said turning to him, ‘’Hello,’’ I waved my hand in front of his face, he snapped out of his daze, his darkened and my heat beat picked up. I took the glass and set it on the table, grabbing my wrist; he pulled me into his room.

I was thrown roughly on his bed, bouncing a little, he groaned loudly and pulled his sweater up leaving him in a V-neck, I gazed at that abs and unconsciously my lips.  He was totally taunting me I swear, if there was ever a time for a rude interruption it would be now, but faith decided she wanted to tease me with this delicious man. Why must life be so cruel?

He stalked towards like a predator, I sunk into the bed further, we were both nose to nose, he bent down to my ears and whispered, ‘’You don’t know how crazy you are driving me right now,’’ he said nipping my neck. I mewled, my insides already churning with want.

Damn that y piece of man-flesh. I turned back towards him and he had just finished putting his phone away and looking back at me, raising an eyebrow at me, a silent challenge, maybe?

I jumped off the bed, grabbed his shirt and basically through him on the bed, almost mimicking his actions earlier. He  had one shocked look on his face, I smirked back at him, resting one hand on my waist ,while pointing at him, ‘’Challenge accepted,’’  I replied before tacking him and kissing  him with all the pent up that was begging to be released.

Who knew getting coffee spilled on you could be a good thing, all I know is that Valentine’s Day this year, was truly unforgettable. It was the start of something new…….


Hope you enjoyed the second of the trilogy......

Read/Review/Comment/Subscribe

~Caribbeanpop17