Truth or Dare !!!

Dream High ( TRIPLE J )

Author's POV 

 

Jiyeon and JB we're both enjoying the scenery together. They walked talked, knowing each other more. It's already night when they decided to come back to the hotel. But one of her classmate's told them that the students we're at the beach, playing and telling a story together. So the two of them decided to Join the other's. 5 minutes of walking towards the beach we're all of their classmates and teacher's we're. They saw them in cirlcle and with a bottle at the center. Jiyeon think it's fun, so she asked JB to join with them and JB on the other hand is nervous on ' what if some of her classmates asked if he has a feeling to Jiyeon, what will he anwer? Will he say " Yas " or will he say " No ". Before he answered Jiyeon's question, Jiyeon hurriedly held his wrist and his heart start to beat faster. Then now, they we're both seating beside Hyorin and Seojoon.

 

Jiyeon : can we join too ?!

JYP : Yes , yes ! So , Let start again ( he spinned the bottle and it stop's infront of Ailee )

Ailee : Yah ! Why me ?!

JYP : hehe , so let spinned the bottle again , when the bottle stop infront of you . You will ask Ailee Truth or Dare then that's it ! ( He spinned the bottle again and it stoped infront of Hyorin . )

Hyorin : well , well , well ! Game , truth or dare ?

Ailee : Aish ! Dare .

Hyorin : Okay, i dare you to hug JR really tight !

Ailee : yah ! Why like that  , oi !

JR : yes , and why me ?!

Hyorin : Sorry , But Dare is a Dare ! ( she stick out her tongue )

Ailee : Fine ! ( she walked towards JR and she hug him tight ) Now , better ?!

ALL : Ayie !!

Ailee : yah ! ( she goes back to her seat the she spinned the bottle and it stop's infront of Teacher Gahee )

Gahee : i think it's m turn ?!

Ailee : neh ! Ms. Gahee , truth or dare ?

Gahee : i'll go with a dare !

Ailee : Okay , dance ! A y dance Ms. Gahee

Gahee : Okay ! ( She stand up and start's to dance )

ALL : WAH , DAEBAK ! ( they clap their hands and after that gahe take a sit and she spinned the bottle and it stops infront of Seojoon )

Gahee : okay , seojoon . Truth or Dare ?!

Seojoon : Truth .

Gahee : Okay . Yes or No , do you have any feeling for Hyorin ? 'cause you two seems so really close to each other .

Seojoon : is that so ?!

Gahee : ( nod ) ( they we're waiting for Seojoon's answer until he say's ... )

Seojoon : No , 'cause i only treated her as a bestfriend .

ALL : ( all of them we're Dissapointed and Quiet )

Seojoon : Yah ! Why so Quiet ?! 

Gahee : don't care about them and Continue .

Seojoon : ( he spinned the bottle and it stop's infront of Jiyeon )

Jiyeon : ohh ?! It's me ? ..

Seojoon : ( nod then make an eye contact with JB ) ( Evil Smirk ) okay , Truth or Dare ?!

Jiyeon : Dare

Seojoon : Dare , huh ?! Okay , i dare you to kiss JB on Lips !

Jiyeon and JB : YAH !

Seojoon : Dare is a Dare !

Hyorin : yah ! Oppa , that's my line , ya know ?

Seojoon : hehe , Sorry .. So Jiyeon-ahh ! DO IT NOW !

ALL : DO IT NOW , DO IT NOW !

Jiyeon : But , what if there is someone would take a picture of me kissing JB , that's a big news you know ?!

JYP : Don't worry Jiyeon-ahh , we're safe here . Trust me !

Seojoon : you hear that ?! Now , DO IT !!!

Jiyeon : FINE ! ( she stand up then can towards JB them give him a peck on his Lips )

ALL : WOHOOOOOOOOO  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

= Then after that , they play and play until they get hungry and tired , today was a happy day for them =

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

WAH ! THEY'VE KISSS ( jiyeon and jb ) !!! SORRY FOR THE BAD CHAPTER . PLEASE COMMENT :) NEXT CHAPTER ' THEIR POV'S ' . SO , STAY TUNNED !