" Your Prettier than this "

Dream High ( TRIPLE J )

Jiyeon POV

 

After a long rest. I decided to take a bath then i wear this   . I Texted Hyorin Unnie if where i could  find them and she replied that they are going to beach and she give me JB oppa's room number. Wah! He's only beside my room, i knock the door, then he opened it! I was shock beacause, he just wearing a t-shirt and a Boxer short. Wah! Im going crazy, funny  me right? Hehe, then i asked him to wear other shorts beside that boxer of him. Then after he change his clothes, he invited me to come in. JB oppa, Seojoon oppa and Jr, they we're sharing a room together. But it looks like that Seojoon oppa and Jr we're not here, so i decided to asked JB oppa.

 

Jiyeon : where are they ? ( Seojoon and Jr )

JB : ohh, they went outside.

Jiyeon : where did they go?

JB : I think they went to the beach together with Hyorin and Ailee, so are you okay to join the other's now?

Jiyeon : i don't get it..

JB : i mean, after your rest. Are you okay now?

Jiyeon : aigoo! It's almost the same explaination Oppa!

JB : ( he rubbed the back of his neck ) Ohh, is that so? Hehe.

Jiyeon : Oppa, let's go outside. Let's join the Other's

JB : Wait, i'll just change my t-shirt.

Jiyeon : okay.

JB : 1 minute! ( he shouted as he run towards the bathroom )

Jiyeon : Aigoo, this Oppa!!!

JB : Done! Kajja! .

Jiyeon : neh.

 

= Outside the Hotel =

 

Jiyeon : wahh! It's really beautiful here.

JB : but your prettier than this ( he whispered, but actually Jiyeon heard it )

Jiyeon : did you say something?

JB : Huh?! Nah, i did'nt say anything. 

Jiyeon : ohh, is that so?

JB : Ohh. Where are we going now?

Jiyeon : Duh, i just said earlier that ' Let's join the others '

JB : Aigoo! Im so slow, sorry.

Jiyeon : it's okay. 

 

Jiyeon POV

 

Did i just hear that he call me ' prettier than this ' ? wah, my heart is really beating so fast when i heard it ( I think ) Nah, he just said that he did'nt said anything, so i'll just going to ignore it and enjoy the beautiful scenery here at Jeju!!! .

 

 

JB POV

 

Jiyeon-ahh, i'm really afraid to confessed to you right now. Im afraid of being rejected by you and afraid that our friendship might be ruined. I'm Coward when it comes to love, haiisshh !!! How i wish that i can confessed to you and ' BE MINE ' . Maybe i'll just find a right time to confessed to you my real feelings. SarangHae, Jiyeon-ahh.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

TO ALL JINWOON FANS, JUST STAY TUNNED ' CAUSE I CLEAR THE THINGS BETWEEN JIYEON AND JB FOR NOW, EVEN IF JINWOON IS NOT YET HERE, PLEASE SUPPORT THIS FANFIC AND COMMENT. LOVE YOU!!!

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENTS :)