The ' What-So-Called ' COUPLES !

Dream High ( TRIPLE J )

Authors POV

 

          3 Months have passed. Jiyeon, JB, Seojoon, Hyorin, and Ailee we're been best friend. They we're always happy everyday, talk and talk, giving an advice if there's a problem and they are all doing the " Best Friends Thing " together. Something is up with this 5, because there is something that they did'nt expect to feel and it is really bothering to their feeling's right now. Ailee and JR are the "Mouse and Cat Couple " they are alway's fighting that the other's really like to watch them fought, because it look's like that they are " Cute Couple " to the other's. Hyorin and Seojoon, they are the are sweet at each other, because Hyorin and Seojoon has the same attitude, they we're both " Sweet " , this is the reason why Hyorin and Seojoon called by the other's as the " Sweet Couple " , but they are not couple, it's just that they have the same attitude and that's the reason why these 2 are really comfortable with each other. Jiyeon and JB, after becoming a friend, both Jiyeon and JB treated each other as a " BEST FRIEND " Jiyeon's Best Friend is not Hyorin or Ailee, but her Best Friend is JB, while JB's Best Friend is not Seojoon but Jiyeon. Jiyeon and JB we're really comfortable woth each other, they always share's their's stories, about their Family and about their past love, their classmate's called them " The Cute Couple ". The student's at Kirin Hgh really like these what-so-called 3 couple's, so this amazement we're only at school and no one dare's to make a rumor with their relationship, because they are loyal friends with other's and afraid that the Idols might have a problem regarding to this situation. Back to School! So the school wanted their student's to have some break, because the principal wanted them to relax and to take a rest first, because the Kirin High will have  a Mini Concert and the ticket's that gonna be brought by people will be donated at the " Kid's Orphanage ". So first thing that they confirmed first was the schedule of their 5 Idol Student.

 

= At The Principals Office =

 

Principal : The five of you, may i asked if the 5 of you we're free on Monday, i mean do you have an schedule on Monday? 'cause we will have a camping, so that all of you will have an energy if you start your practice for the upcoming Mini-Concert.

JIyeon : uhm, sir. May i asked, what's with this Mini-Concert?

Principal : This Mini-Concert is for the Orphanage.

JIyeon : Okay..

Seojoon : i already informed my manager about the camp, he said that i can join with the camp, because i dont have any schedule

Hyorin : so fast ! actually i also informed my manager about that, like Seojoon, i can join at the camp too.

Ailee : Me 3 ! i dont have any schedule, yet.

Principal : How about you too? Jiyeon and JB?

JB : ofcourse i can join too! hehe, i dont have any schedule also, so yeah !

Jiyeon : maybe i will just follow you all at your destination.

Ailee : why ?

Jiyeon : because we have to filmed our New Single, i promised you that i will follow their. When and Where is it Mr. Kim ?

Principal : On Monday and it's at Jeju Island  . We are all there for almost 1 week.

Jiyeon : okay, i will just follow all you there. Maybe on Wendsday i will be there.

Principal : so the schedule is set, and the camping will be held on Monday at Jeju, see you all there.

 

 

 

 

 

= Camping !!!

, PLEASE COMMENT :) What do you think will happen at their Camp ? hehe, stay tunned ! =