Part 2

Almost Never Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Present

Italic - Past

“Are you free tomorrow?” She asks him while her eyes show she like begging him to be free tomorrow.

“Yeah, why?” He asks her. “Accompany me to this one meeting. Jeongyeon can’t come with me tomorrow night. So, can you?” She pled him. He said to Mina he will thinks about it.

And guess what, he come to the meeting, but he regrets it. Because the club members tried to flirt with him.

Chaeyoung keep himself closer to Mina because he afraid with the girls. Mina just laugh with Chaeyoung attitude. Suddenly someone pour drink for Chaeyoung. He looks at that person and she smile at him. “You’re welcome.” She said. “Wah, Sana. You so faster.” A friend that sit beside her said that to her. “What you mean? He was so afraid with you guys so I tried to comfort him. Right?” She said then looks at Chaeyoung and he just nodded. “See.” She said.

All the members are so drunk, and some are already lost. Only Sana and Chaeyoung still alright while Mina on sober.

“So, Chaeyoung, are still available or not?” Sana ask him. Chaeyoung looks at her. “I’m single but…” “Chaengie let’s go back” Mina said. He didn’t finish his word to Sana. “I’m sorry, Sana but I have to send her back. See you later.”

Chaeyoung was resting himself at the collage field.

“Chaengie!” Mina approach him. He looks at her. "What are you doing?" "Nothing. Just rest myself. Why?" He asks her. “Can you come to this café tomorrow?” She said. “Why?” he asks her. “Just come. I have something for you.”

The next day he come to the café but it turn out that he is having a blind date with Sana.

They both sit face to face and don’t know what to do. None of them are tried to make a conversation.

“What can I get for you guys?” lucky the waitress come and make the atmosphere less awkward.

They both look at the menu. “Can I get Aglio Olio.” They say it together. They making an eye contact then together. “Wah, we mix well together.” Sana said while let out her cute laugh. Chaeyoung amazed by how this girl act. Sometimes she looks completely like a normal person, sometimes she like a different person. He doesn’t know how to descript her. But he feels comfortable with her. To be surprise this is their third times meet but he feels like they know for a long time.

As time pass, they get long together. They know about each other more.

Chaeyoung accompany Sana to her dorm. They keep on talking and tease with each other until they reach Sana dorm.

“So, looks like we already arrived. Goodbye and good night, Sana-sshi.” Chaeyoung about to walk then he feel someone hold his wrist. He looks at his wrist and saw Sana kinda hesitate to say something to him.

“Why?” he asks. “C-can we meet again n-next time?” She asks him. He saw she there is pinkish tint on her check. Is she blushing? “S-sure, we can. Just call me and I will come.” He smiled at her. She lifts her face and looks at Chaeyoung. Without any cautions, she kisses his cheek and quickly run to her room. Chaeyoung standing there dumbfound. He touches his cheek. That was the first time a girl kisses him. Maybe he should give a try on her and move on from Mina.

Chaeyoung and Sana keep their promise to meet up.

Now, they keep on meet each other. If they didn’t meet up, they would give each other a call. Whether it is good night or good morning. It’s like a routine for them. Sometimes they feel like they are couple.

With being close with Sana make Chaeyoung forget about Mina and he thinks his feeling toward Mina have fade.

“Chaeng?” Sana cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter