Part 1

Almost Never Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Present

Italic - Past

“I should be brave enough to confess my feeling to her. Why I’m being a coward? Why I don’t want to fight for her?” a guy sigh frustrated. Today is the day that he would hate for his entire life and would never forget. He keeps on looking the picture that he set on his phone background. The picture of a girl smiling. He regrets for not being brave enough to tell his feeling to that girl. Tears come out from his eyes and can’t stop falling.

He remembers clearly how the first time was he met her.

They were just a high schooler that time and he remember that she is the prettiest girl that he ever met in his life.

 

 

Homeroom teacher come in with a new girl. The girl is pretty. Like a goddess. Even the most beautiful in that school could defeat her beauty. He amazed with her beauty. His eyes lock to her.

“Class pay attention!” The homeroom teacher said. “Today you guys would have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself.” “Hello everyone. My name is Myoui Mina and nice to meet you guys.” As she looks around the class. All the boys clap loudly after she introduced herself and he still in the same state.

“Okay now, where would be your seat?” Most of the boys offer their empty seat but the teacher ignores them. “What about Son Chaeyoung? Is that seat beside you available?” the teacher ask him. But he kinda not hear her out. “Chaeyoung-sshi? Do you hear me? I know that she is pretty but please comeback to reality.” Chaeyoung realize that the class laugh at him with the teacher statement. “I’m sorry Mrs. Kim. Yes, this seat is available.” Chaeyoung said as he smiles to Mrs. Kim.

“Okay, Mina-sshi. You can seat beside Chaeyoung.” Mina bow to the teacher and went to Chaeyoung table.

Everyone keep on looking at her as she walks to Chaeyoung table and they said how envious they are with Chaeyoung.

She takes a seat and smile at Chaeyoung. “Hello, I’m Mina.” She offers her hand to Chaeyoung and he nervously take it. “I-I’m, C-chaeyoung. N-nice to meet you.” Chaeyoung said stuttering as he is nervous beside her. Mina laugh at Chaeyoung stuttering.

 

 

It’s really funny when he remembers how nervous he is just because he got to touch her hand.

He really misses their high school memories. He can’t believe time fly so fast, if he knows times would fly this fast, he would create a lot of memory with her.

 

 

Now Mina and Chaeyoung are on their last year of high school.

“Chaengie!” Mina call him from behind and he turn around then smile at her. Suddenly that girls jump to Chaeyoung and hug him. He doesn’t know but that time his heart beat faster. It is first time ever happen to him. He also shocked with himself. Why it would beat like that?

“Chaengie! I got that.” She said as she still hugs him. “You got what? That ballerina competition?” “YES! Finally, Chaengie, I got it. After all those hardships.” Chaeyoung release the hug and face her. “Congratulation Minari. I know you can get it.” He makes an eye contact with her and smile to her. He still not believes this pretty girl is his friend.

“Ya! Let’s go!” Chaeyoung teammate call him. “Okay.” He said him.

“Mina-ya, I got to go now. Do you want to watch me practice?” He asks her. “If you don’t mind but it’s okay if you don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter