Chapter I

Immortal Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

they are called Great Beings or better known as Immortals.

 

that’s what they’ve been branded by the humans who only knows their exsistance through myths and legends. but they are real, and they are just like humans in appearance. but of course, they have their ‘true forms’ as well, and true forms are rarely revealed to anyone, they only ever reveal it to their significant other and direct family.

 

they have powers based on their true forms and their parentage, for example if a phoenix and a dragon bore a child, the offspring will have fire power. another is if a dragon and a water deity has an offspring, the dragon child will have water abilities. or if a flower and a water deity gave birth to a child its power will be earth ability.

 

nonetheless, Immortals aren’t exactly “Immortals”, they can be killed if their Ch’i isn’t enough to sustain them, they vanish back into the earth, water, air or fire, whichever they originated from.

 

the Immortals, much like humans, have differences on their way of living and authority. it is natural to be separeted by differences, as to why there is Heavenly Realm and Underworld. 

 

Heavenly Realm and Underworld doesn’t necessarily mean good or evil respectively, each realm has their good and bad. but still to avoid conflicts of interest, both realms agreed to have a separation between them, which is the River of Styx. no one can cross it easily without Charon as their boat sailor.

 

‘Time’ in both the Heavenly Realm and Underworld are different from the Human world. a lifetime to us, which is around 70 years, is just 7 days worth to them.

 

no one knows the exact date when Immortals first occupied the Earth, but surely they’ve been here far more than the first humans, and with that they’ve tried to help humans advance to what we are now.

 

 

 

and even though millenias have passed, until today, Immortals still exists.

 

 

the Demon emperor is frantic as the empress give birth to the Underwolrd’s Princess.

 

it has been decades since a Demon was born in the Underworld, much to everyone’s delight, it’s from the royal family. 

 

the population of both realms is controlled by a Greater entity. their population growth is not as rapid as humans, them being Immortal has truth to the term anyway, they do live for a very long time, so it is better to just add to the population once in a while.

 

“Your Majesty, please be at ease” Jiyong heard as he pace back and forth

he is calm, but the groan and shouts of murder by his wife is making him anxious

 

“Kwon Jiyong I swear I will kill you!” he heard from the other side of the room, it suddenly felt chilly as frost started to form around the door they were facing

 

“can I go inside and ease her pain a little?” Jiyong asked 

 

“Your Majesty, please, if Her Highness receive a Ch’i from you, it might affect the raw powers of the Princess” he knows that it may displace his daughter’s power, specially not knowing whose power she will follow from. but hearing Dara in pain for the past four hours already, he may want to take the risk.

 

 

Dara and Jiyong were huge risk takers when they were younger, Dara is a Water child, Princess of the Seven seas, dubbed as the great Water Immortal, naturally her true for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter