The meeting pt.1

ENEMIES

"Major! This is Captain Choi reporting from Sao Paolo, Brazil. Medical support and mission is a success. Me and the troupe will be landing back to Korea After 2 days at 1500 hours."

Hyewon dismissed the radio call after Yena laid down all the necessary reports. It's been 2 months since the bombing on Italy, and it still feels like yesterday. It was still painful for her that the woman she admired the most and looked up to is now gone. It is true that being a soldier is risky, especially for them who works on the field. She, during her toddler days would always be scared for her own mother's life but after she entered military she realizes that soldier's do it for the sake of their fellowmen and country. A patriotic deed, but Seulgi; she did not die in a battle field.

Rather it was some stupid bombing. It's ironic that she died because of a suicide bombing but what Hyewon could not accept is, Seulgi died and all evidences where cleared. She can't put blame to anyone. The investigation stated that it was bomb searching team's fault for not clearing every bomb inside the vicinity. But she fully knows, it has something to do with the current situation happening down Moscow. 

 

 


-

 

 

 


Chaeyeon lifted up the blinds of her hotel room, she's in Dubai for a talk that would be broadcasted around the world. 

As she looks down from her room's glass view. A small devilish grin curves up her lips. She opened the television and started switching from one channel to another. She continues to push the button indicating the channel's position when suddenly; petite arms started to wrap around her waist. "baby, isn't it to early for you to watch the TV." the woman muses as she started to put her chin on Chaeyeon's shoulder. "you should give me more attention than that black box." The woman started to whine as she puckered her lips into a pout while her gaze landed on the television. Chaeyeon chuckles while she turns her body, facing the girl.

"Why aren't you wearing a robe or something?"

She asks, yet a grin just crept up the latter's lips.

"Why need that, if you're just gonna take it off again?"

The woman said seductively as she runs her slender fingers on Chaeyeon's jaws then down to her neck. Chaeyeon grinned at the flirtatious act and hungrily crashes her lips with the latter. 

It may be early in the morning but a sweet dessert will not hurt, right?

Chaeyeon lifted the woman back to their queen size bed. She almost threw the woman as she places her down which the latter find alluring. Chaeyeon continued giving harsh kisses towards the other while her hands slowly carressing the woman's thighs upward. Chaeyeon's kisses started to lower at the same phase her hands are straddling up to the woman's thighs. 

The anticipation inside the barely woman lying underneath the brunette is almost over the edge when suddenly, their hotel room door flung open. Chaeyeon release a light groan as she clicks her tongue. The woman lying underneath Chaeyeon became startled that she pushes her off and gathered the bed sheet to cover herself up.


"What do you want? It's so damn early."

Chaeyeon hisses at the person who barged right into her make out session. The person then let herself slump on the one person couch facing the bed, while eyeing the woman with tomato like cheeks that is under Chaeyeon's bed sheet. She grin and looks back at Chaeyeon.

"How about an invite."

Chaeyeon almost want to strangle the latter whose sitting on the couch. She sighed and gather the clothes which is probably not hers and gave it to woman on the bed.

"Sorry, about this. But lets continue this some other time."

She smiles softly as she landed a kiss on the woman's lips. "I'll just phone you up." After those words escapes Chaeyeon's lips the girl from the couch started to scoff. Chaeyeon gave her a glare but the latter just laughs it off.

"Hey, miss. This is the key to a spare room I booked. Use this so you can freshen up and put some clothes on. I need to talk about important things to this here. Also, don't wait for her call. I'll just give you my number. I can probably give you a better night than this"

The new comer started to scribble on some paper. When she was done she tied it up on the key holder then flung it towards the woman. The woman was puzzled but immediately rushes out the room.

"That was the 4th girl this week, Chae. I can't believe you are out there getting girlies."

The person on the couch teases Chaeyeon as the latter walked down her mini bar to fetch a glass of whisky.

"Coming from you who literally took 3 ladies last night"

the person laughs Chaeyeon's statement off.

"So what's the name of that fine lady?"

Chaeyeon looks at the person with a baffled look.

"Sakura. I can't believe you."

Chaeyeon then started to laugh, as Sakura also chimed in laughing.

"Well sharing is caring, after all."

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes and returned her gaze to the opened television. A proud smirk crept up her lips.

"I can't believe Hitomi executed the rallies in Moscow like it was a piece of cake."

Sakura chuckled and turned her gaze on the news.

"Well, we both know Tomi has her ways."

The japanese girl said proudly as she started to walk to Chaeyeon's mini bar to grab a little shot glass. She poured tequila in it then set it ablaze. 

Chaeyeon just looks at her with a straight face. 


"The federation thought it was all calm waters, but they didn't know it was actually a flamable clear liquid that they are dipping there little feet in. One little match will burn them all."

Sakura despicably smile as She watches the tequila set aflame inside the little shot glass. Chaeyeon just snickered at the petite woman. 

"It's time. We have a shoot to catch."

Chaeyeon muses as she turned her head towards an electronic clock beside her hotel bed. Sakura then laughs evilly.

"another act infront of the federation, this is getting funnier by the second. They all want to be close to you and be on your good side, but little do these bastards know that you're just ing up with their little game."

Chaeyeon chuckles as she approach the walk-in closet of her room.

"Better get back to your room. I need to get ready, and also maybe Kaeun would still be in there."

Sakura grins at the thought of the woman earlier still being inside that room.

"So her name is Kaeun."

Without hesitation Sakura stood up and dashes her way out of Chaeyeon's room. Chaeyeon could only shook her head in disbelief.

"Such a playgirl."

 

 


-

 

 


Hyewon just got out of a conference, and she looks so damn drained. She was stretching her limbs and arms when a sudden arm drapes on her shoulder.

"Looking tired, Kang."

Hyewon shook her head and looked at the new comer.

"Im just fine, Choi."

Hyewon then remove the latter's arm off her shoulder. She continued to walk when Yena blocks her path with a stretched out arm.

"Yena, I have no time for games. I need to do some reports. So can you let me pass"

Hyewon scolded the latter, sternly. Yena just gave her a wide grin and suddenly pulled something out of her pocket. It's a bunch of paperㅡ looks like a plane ticket to be exact. Yena then forcefully slid the papers in Hyewon's chest pocket. After succeeding on her little ruckus, Hyewon unamusely pulled the papers out of her pocket. She looks at it in bewilderment.

"If you think you can make me fly to Dubai, then you are wrong. I have other things to do, Choi."

Hyewon hissed while shoving back the ticket on Yena's chest.

"Kangchan! This is not mine tho! It's Brigadier General Son's orders!"

Hyewon's ears perks up as she heard the name after she walked pass Yena. She whipped her head back and gave Yena a confused look.

"Why would that shorty buy me a damn business class ticket going to Dubai? It doesn't make any damn sense."

Hyewon uttered as she shook her head again. She then notices the time on Yena's watch.

"Do you want my new watch."

Yena teasingly muses, while Hyewon scoffs.

"In your dreams, Choi. I'll never buy a watch with a 16 grand price tag on it."

Yena just rolled her eyes continue about pursuading Hyewon about the trip to Dubai. Hyewon could only sigh and shake her head.

"Why does he need me there anyways?"

Yena hearing the question starts to have hopeful eyes.

"Well, it's his wedding with..."

Yena felt a lump on , she fully knows the reason why Hyewon doesn't want to go but still, Chaeyoung. Their higher up, told it to her as an order and not as a friendly request. Yena was about to spesk when the multi awarded Major stepped in and finish her sentences.

"Mina."

Hyewon's voice was cold with eyes mirroring that of a clear ice.

"Okay, fine. I can never run away forever right. So might as well face it."

Hyewon then harshly grips on the ticket and took it away from Yena. She looks at it with a frown on her face. She then walks back to her office leaving the shocked duck behind. Yena could only sigh as she saw Hyewon entering the furthest room. She shook her head once Hyewon was out of sight.

"I think I'll just visit Eunbi unnie."

She whispered to herself as she pockets her hands and head straight to the stairs.

 

-

 

Sorry if Im a week behinds sched. It's really hectic at work and Im having a hard time keeping up. The other chapters are already written down but it takes forever to edit it since work is a hindrance.

 

Anyways. Thank you for supporting this little fic of mine. i hope you all enjoy this. I know everyone is seriously wanting to have that kangchaen interaction but there is non here.hahahahahha. fear not. This might be the last chapter without kangchaen. Mind the word MIGHT coz Im not really sure. Hahahahahahah

Anyways. Thank you and give some feed backs once y'all done reading~