A New Revolution?

ENEMIES

After World War II on September 1945 countries wrote treaties of peace, and established the United Nations. Years of peace has been instilled throughout the globe. Works of philanthropy earned it's way up the noble prizes, being an honorable example for the younger generations. All is going well for the past hundreds of years. 

As Civilzation and Technology enhnaces to its utmost capabilities, people became greedier and selfish. With all the advancements of the economy people up in the positions are battling it out like wild men. Scattering blood just to have a seat in the altars of economic power. With all the greed and selfish tour de, A movement was formed in central Europe, specifically speaking the country of Germany. 

An alliance was formed to gather all of the European Countries and make out a United Empire. At first it was frowned upon by the European union. Why? Because it has no use at all. The Union has 28 states membered with them including Germany as a founding member, and for Germany to be placing down such stupid remarks is really a sight for debate. The suggestion of Germany made a backlash towards them as soon as it landed on the international court for debates. The history of their own country dating back to what happened during the World War II garnered out a lot of suspiscions. Because of this The court declared the separation of Germany from the Union. 

With all the last pride the country has. Germany decided to reach out to Russia and other Power countries such as China and North Korea. With the new formed Alliance between the 4 countries, They started to plot for world unification as they call it, but to put it simply it's just world domination with them at the top of the economic pyramid.

Another World War broke out and this time Nukes had been detonated everywhere, causing mass destruction. The casualties almost took out the human race. It was a total blood shed. Almost half of the Asian continent became a wasteland full of radioactive soil and water. 

After the war Germany and its allied countries has claimed their victory. The countries who sided with them divided every continent as they wished. Germany took over Europe and Australia, China took South Asia and northern Africa. Russia took over the rest of Asia that China left off and Took Central and South America. While North Korea took The rest of The United States and Africa. After the division the 4 super powers created a Military Camp that caters all nations and train them to be the best soldier the world has to offer. The camp was situated in a remote island in Timor Leste.

 

 

It's been more than a century since the whole World War III ended and peace is yet again gained by everyone, or so they thought.

 

During a world summit held in Palazzo re Enzo in Bologna Italy. A tragic event is about to happen.

 

 

Leaders from all nations gathered in one place.

Most Nation as of now has a Military Exec. As their leader. Making the summit more like a Military Executives' Playground. The summit was lead by South Korea's most honorable military woman. She had gone to different countries for peace talks, military aides and support. She is also the founder of a military movement named Copernicus that tracks down revolutionaries. 

The most awarded soldier goes under the name of Kang Seulgi, She's South Korea's best soldier with a rank of Colonel. 

The summit started with a warm greeting from Col. Kang. "Today is a great day for each and everyone of us. May this event be fruitful for each nation here today. Now Let us all start the discussion."

After some minor details about dos and don'ts the summit started. Everything was going smoothly until one of the Execs started something. He was a deligate from Mexico, and also a high ranking officer of the Mexican Air Force, an Air commodore to be exact. 

 

 

"Okay Air Commodore Sanchez, please calm down. We know your wife just died and all but please don't bring your frustrations here." Seulgi tried to pursuade the raging military man but it was no use.

The man pulled something from his coat, everyone took a few seconds before they recognize the small black thing the Air Commodore was holding. 
"Please put that down. We can talk about this Air Commodore Sanchez. Let's just chill our head and hand me that detonator." Seulgi slowly approached the man but he was not buying it. "I respect you Colonel but one more ing step and We are all going to see hell while we wave at satan! all together!" The other Execs are starting to get impatient. "I respect you Air Commodore Sanchez, we can do this the easy way. Surrender that detonator and everything will be alright." One of the execs tried to pursuade the man again. He then looked at the other person and scoffed. "You bastard! You deserve to be in hell. Your status as one of China's leading Commodore should be stripped off! You are a ing sick bastard that uses his power to all those innocent girls from the revolutionary and kill them afterwards."

The Chinese man was taken aback at what the other was saying. Seulgi whipped her head to the accused. "Commodore Yang, Is this true?" She asked with voice as cold as the peak of mount everest. The Chinese man just laugh at the question. "Will you believe this crazy bastard?" He then pointed towards Air Commodore Sanchez who is now starting to get impatient.

"Seulgi, you are the only one that I approve of surviving that's why." The Air Commodore then leans and whispered something towards the Colonel's ear. After the statement has been passed on to the Colonel a sound of an empty bullet shell can be heard bouncing off the cold marble floor of the room. 

Commodore Yang shot the Mexican man with a semi automatic Remington 1911 R1 hand pistol. The bullet pierced through Sanchez's head resulting to instantanious death. In the eyes of a normal civilian the scene would probably make his stomach churn and turn  into all sorts of things. But fortunately and unfortunately the deligates in that summit are all field ready soldiers whom had tons of blood stains in their hands and this includes Col. Kang.

Even the kindest soldier in the bunch has her hands dirtied for heaven knows how many, because after all it's a soldier's duty and code to never break the orders whatever happens, the order must be carried out, casualties or none.

As Seulgi eyes the body of Air Commodore Sanchez being dragged out of the hall, she remembered something the deceased soldier whispered. "The revolution is on it's way. Time will be back to the way they were. The Alliance will soon fall. So run, run before you also become a casualty." She was in a trance when a tap on her shoulder pulled her back.

"Colonel" A woman with a long dark brown hair whose wearing a soldier uniform completed with her big duffle bag and a beret saluted infront of Seulgi. 

"Major Kang Hyewon reporting back from Kyrgyzstan. Mission was a success yet we can not stay still. I, as head of the Team decided to order Captain Choi Yena to lead Team Stellar for a survaillance mission, a go signal has been handed down to me by Brigadier General Son. Once everything is cleared out, they will return to Korea at 0900. End of report." 


Seulgi beamed a proud smile at the woman standing infront of her with The Order of Military Merit dangling so proud from her chest. The high ranking officer then slowly wrapped her arms around the younger woman. "Im happy to see you again, Hyewon-a."
As the Major indulged herself with the tight hug, her lips slowly curved upwards revealing a smile of relief and thankfulness. The Major broke the hug and looked at the latter with her sparkling orbs. "Im happy to see you too. Mom." Seulgi could not resist her daughter's adorable look. She may be at her early 20's and has a rank of Major but she will forever be a little girl in Seulgi's eyes. After the brief re-union Seulgi instructed her daughter to go to the hotel she was staying and wait for her there. The Major complied while saluting and walking out after.

On the other hand Col. Kang called the bomb defusal unit. "Are the bombs already defused?" Seulgi asked with a frown on her face. "Yes Colonel. But the searching party is still making sure if we did retrieve every bomb putted up by Air Commodore Sanchez." Seulgi nodded as she walked towards a bunch of defused C-4s "It's actually a surprise how Air Commodore Sanchez planned this out with limited time. Yet he perfectly putted each bomb in the exact locations to make the whole building collapse." Seulgi just, again nodded at the addition of the bomb defusal unit's Team Leader.

 

 


-

 

 

 


Hyewon was about to hop into the military provided vehicle when suddenly a huge explosion happened. As the debris scatters all over the place, Hyewon's head did not had it's luck. A huge chunk of marble hits her head, her senses got shaken up and everything was spinning. The last thing she knows is that the Palazzo re Enzo is crumbling down infront of her with people running, screaming and crying for help before darkness devoured her blurring line of sight.

 

-

 

So atlast I have enough chapters to put this up. I seriously want to have atleast 5 Chapters begore I put it up so the update would be continuous. Anyhow this may contain alot of inaccuracies for I, myself am not a soldier. I hope you would understand, but Im doing my best to research stuff.

 

Anyhow Kangchaen nation! Lets get this!!!