Alstroemeria

Daisies, Daffodils and Chrysanthemums

"YAH! STOP THAT!" A loud voice screamed at the top of her lungs. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" the girl continued as she walked past the lobby of her dorm building. "You should have seen your face Joo." The other stated earning a glare from the screaming girl earlier. The other then chuckled and just shrugged off the glares from the latter as they continued bickering.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"Wonyoungie!" Chaeyeon called out while she was stirring something inside her pot. The latter then shouted back and hurriedly came up to Chaeyeon. "Morning unnie! Whatchu cookin?" Chaeyeon beamed a sweet smile towards the towering girl. "Well maybe y'all are starting to get tired of the usual things I cook so I decided I make you girls a good pasta dish. It's a bit grand since I got my stipend." Chaeyeon then continued stiring the pasta sauce when someone peeked over her shoulder. "Chae, is that what I think it is!?" The new comer said enthusiastically. Chaeyeon just nodded in agreement then hummed as she started to add the dried oreganos and some other herbs and spices. "Kangchan, can you fetch the salt for me." Chaeyeon again mused as she continued cooking. Hyewon hurriedly marched herself to the nearby hanging shelf, she opened it and started looking for the salt. When she found what she was looking for. She immediately passed it on to Chaeyeon while she rushed back to witness their cook's magic unfolding. 

Hyewon's senses are now being occupied by the lovely smell of the sauce Chaeyeon is cooking. She then again placed her chin on the latter's shoulder while she savour the rich aromas from the pot placed on top of the stove infront of them. Hyewon oddly took time to imagine how it would taste like by just the smell of everything, she was doing it while still on Chaeyeon's shoulder. Chaeyeon didn't mind about the close proximity between them, and still continue finishing up her dish. She took the tongs from the nearby kitchen rack and rolled a hefty amount of pasta. She then scooped a bountiful amount of sauce and poured it on top of the pasta. As the sauce thinly covers the flat pasta, the burst of aromas started to fill the kitchen and Hyewon, while still resting her chin on Chaeyeon's shoulder with her hand holding onto the counter's edge which basically traps Chaeyeon in her arms,  started to open her eyes. "Chae, this smells amazing." Hyewon uttered on a sweet voice making Chaeyeon giggle and pull a fork out of the counter drawer. As she slowly spins the fork on the pasta to take out a little portion of it she smiled softly. "You should try this first Kangchan." 
She turned around and only to be greeted by Hyewon's lovely orbs. They are just inches apart. She can even slightly feel Hyewon's breath brushing against her pale white cheeks. They took some seconds to look at each other, Chaeyeon forgetting about the fork with rolled up pasta in her hand and Hyewon not minding the intense stare from the latter. They continued to look into each other's eyes until-

 

 

 

A loud fake cough pulled them back to their senses. Chaeyeon and Hyewon whipped their heads in sync. They were greeted by a woman with a huge grin plastered on her face. "Sorry to interupt your little K-Drama scene, but we are hungry! Can we just eat, please. You two being all lovey-dovey oh so early is making me sick!"


The woman then slowly moved to the nearby table while Chaeyeon and Hyewon froze in their position only followed the latter with their eyes. The woman then whipped her head towards the two and gave another teasing grin. "Are we eating? Or are you two just gonna stand their and be all love dovey again?" Chaeyeon and Hyewon gave each other puzzled looks and then they realize what the latter was implying. They quickly pushed away from each other while exchanging disgusted looks. "We ain't lovey dovey, Eun!" Hyewon mused as she slowly took out the plates from the plate racks. "It's unnie. You disrespectful child." Eunbi retorted as she took the plates aways from Hyewon's hands and distribute it on the table. Chaeyeon came to the scene with a handful of utensils. "Okay, both of you, cat and dog should stop bickering. So? Which utensils are y'all gonna use? Is it the chopsticks or you all want to settle for the forks?" Eunbi looked at Chaeyeon's hands and hold her chin with her right hand. "Wonyoungie. You choose." Eunbi then asked the youngest of the bunch. Chaeyeon then shove her hand full of utensils infront of Wonyoung's face. "So what would it be Wongyoungie?" They are just deciding over some utensils to be use yet Wonyoung feels as if this is a crucial life and death situation. Her hands started to sweat because of nervousness. Her eyes started to dart from the utensils then to Chaeyeon, then to Eunbi, then to Hyewon and back to the utensils. The pressure is now killing her and her seniors' stares added to it. Besides her hands, her forehead started to accumulate droplets of sweat. "Uuuuhm, uuuuuh." She started to sound desperate. Her breathing started to ragged as she stares at the utensils Chaeyeon is holding. "I-" Her voice is shaking, yet her seniors didn't mind they're still holding onto the intense gazes they are giving the younger. 


"I-...Im sorry I can't decide." Her voiced cracked as tears started to fall from the younger's eyes. Her senior suddenly panicked. They started to scatter all over the place.


Chaeyeon hurriedly puts down the untesils she was holding and started to look at the kitchen drawers for tissue.
Hyewon started to run to her PS4 cd racks and rummage her toy collection case just to find something that will make wonyoung stop her tears. 
Lastly, Eunbi dashed out of the kitchen and entered her room. She dragged her comforter out of panic.
The whole dorm was a mess. It's like hell has broken loose and they don't have anything to stop it. The three seniors are all in a state of panic and confusion, on the other hand Wonyoung started to replace her sniffles with light chuckles, it then slowly turned to soft giggles then turned into loud laughters. Her seniors all stopped what they were doing and looked at her. Bewildered. 


"What are you scattering about for!?" Wounyoung was still laughing at the mess her seniors had done, before Eunbi can utter a word a doorbell rang.

Eunbi hurriedly come up to the door to look through the peephole. As she saw a familiar figure standing outside their door. Eunbi immediately opened it.

"Sakura?"

 

 

============

 

This Chapter has only bits of minju! Im sorry it's taking so long for me to introduce minguri but I hope y'all can bear with me. This chapter is seriously dedicated to kangchaen shippers out there.  Also this is a hint of what Chaeyeon and her gang do mostly in their dorm.

 

I hope you all liked this chapter. ヾ(≧▽≦*)o