Purple Hyacinth

Daisies, Daffodils and Chrysanthemums

"Joo!"

A girl behind calls out to another girl who was sitting on one of the benches inside the school's Gym.

 
"Kriesha!" Minju stood from her seat while waving at the girl who excitedly ran towards her.


"Joo! I have a good news!" Kriesha greeted with a grin plastered on her cute face. Minju gave her friend a little bewildered look. The latter just keeps jumping like a kangaroo, smile not leaving her face.


"What's with the commotion so damn early?" Minju retorted to her grinning friend who suddenly stopped her jumping and shoved a paper infront of her face.

Minju, for a second thought her eyes crossed at the sudden paper flung towards her. She then hold on Kriesha's arm and started to adjust her sight. Her eyes widens as she reads what Kriesha was grinning about. 


"WAIT! SERIOUSLY!?" Minju could only stand there in shock as her friend held her head up with pride.

"Whose the loser now, Kim!?" Minju rolled her eyes at Kriesha's statement, the latter just giggled at her and started to approach the empty seat besides Minju.

 

"When will you..you know? Leave?"

There was a hint of sadness in Minju's voice. Kriesha noticed this and started to pat the seat where Minju was seating earlier. "In 3 days, I'll be leaving in 3 days." Minju silently nods at the latters statement. "Joo. Im happy, and I know you also want me to have this coz it was my dream ever since, but there is something bothering me."

Kriesha was talking with her gaze towards the other wall of the gym. "Would you seriously be okay?"

Kriesha whipped her head at Minju and tightly grabbed the latter's hand. She knows fully well what her friend is going through and her not being at her side will be a big risk. "Kriesha. I'll be fine. This is your dream. I promise, I'll keep in touch. " Minju beamed a bright smile but Kriesha is not convinced.

"Joo. You know fully well that, that is not what Im talking about right." Minju pursed her lips.

She knows she won't be fine once Kriesha is gone, but she can't hold her friend back because of personal matters so...

she faked a genuine smile to let Kriesha know that it will be okay, even tho it will never be. 
Kriesha puts up an unamused face. "Joo, I-" Before she could even finish anything. Minju, holds her hand tightly and started drawing circles with her thumbs on the back of Kriesha's hand.

The latter could only look at the girl. Minju had this pleading look and Kriesha knows there is no point in arguing with Minju at times like this. Her complains will just probably go on deaf ears. She just let out a sigh and retrieved her hand from Minju's hold. She then hold both Minju's skinny shoulders.

"Okay stubborn . I'll leave for that opportunity but promise me one thing. Don't let that bastard have her way again." She then peeled of Minju's shirt collar revealing scratches and bruises on Minju's pale white skin. "I have known this is happening Joo, but please. Don't let her take advantage of you. This is too much Joo. Too ing much" Tears started to well on Kriesha's eyes.

She was about to break down when a sudden warmth wrapped her body. "Unnie. I'll be fine. I promise."


Kriesha couldn't hold her tears anymore as they started pouring like a storm. She sobbed for the younger as if it was she that was on Minju's place. 
Minju caressed her head, so gently that made the latter sob harder.

Minju just closed her eyes and hummed a tune, and while doing so a face from her memory suddenly flashes before her.


"Chae." She whispered so low that the other girl couldn't hear. Memories coming back, rushing to her. Then and there a stream of warm liquid fell from her cheeks. She's crying.

 

 

-

 

 

This is a very, very short update and Im really sorry for that ( TДT)

I was working on a new fic that's why this is really short. 

This chapter probably gives you an idea of what Chaeyeon and Minju's life had become. I know you all want to have them interact already but I hope for your patience. For Im taking this fic really slow.

 

Anyhows Thank you again for reading~\(≧▽≦)/~