Gladiolus

Daisies, Daffodils and Chrysanthemums
A loud booming sound from the amplified speakers ringed inside the ear of a girl with long brown hair whose now standing in a crowd full of high and drunk teenagers. She's been finding a way to escape the crowd for more than half an hour already, but to her dismay. The crowd gets bigger and bigger by the second. The last thing she knows was she was almost touched by a man in his middle ages when an angel or so she thought. Pulled her away and dragged her out of the vicinity.
 
She was about to thank the latter when a slap landed on her right cheek.
 
"You ing ." The latter shouted earning the attention of most people outside the club. "w-wait. This is not what you think. I just." before the girl with brown hair could explain further, she was cutted off by the latter, whom harshly dragged her by the hair and throw her inside the car. The brown haired girl could only cry in pain and embarrassment.
 
"This is not what you think!" after the browned hair girl shouted the lines in between her sobs, the car's door slamed so loud earning whispers from people around the place. The other girl glared at everyone and angrily approached the driver's side of her car. She then drove it without care at all with the other girl sobbing at the passengers seat.
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
"Tick-tock, tick-tock. Do you know why a clock sounds like that?" a man who looks like he's in his eighties with his hair consisting of almost all white, asked a group of early adults in their early twenties that are looking uninterested in the topic subject. The man scanned the whole class whom had fallen into silence. As he slowly hovered his sight on each and every student in his view point, he noticed a girl with long black hair looking down with an obvious grin on her face. He suddenly felt a little offended at the sight that he slammed his palm on the table infront of him. It gained the attentions of his students, especially the girl he saw earlier.
 
Once everyone's attentions got caught, the old man pointed at the girl he found rude and told of her name in a high tone.
 
"Lee Chaeyeon!"
 
The girl almost shivered in fear. She knew very well she's not listening one bit for she had been playing with her newly bought DS. She gulped as she stared back at the old man standing on a podium with a big frown and unamused expression towards her.
The old man was about to say something when the bell rang. Chaeyeon seriously sighed in relief as she was saved by the bell, or so she thought.
 
Everyone was leaving the class when the old man called little miss spaceout back to have a talk. Chaeyeon knew that she's in trouble and that scared her to hell that she almost runaway, but she's such a nice kid that she came back with her head hanging with regret written all over her cute fluffy face.
"Miss Lee. I know fairly well that you are a bright child, but this does not excuse you to have the audacity to just play when you are in my class. I'll let it slip this time. But next time I'll take disciplinary actions. Understood." The old man told Chaeyeon with a firm and strict tone. The girl could only nod so vigorously towards her professor and dashed away.
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
"Chae!" A call from behind pulled Chaeyeon back from reality as she sips her juice. She then turned her sight towards the person calling her out, but before she could greet back or just smile at the person. The said human pounced on her with a tight hug. "Lee Chaeyeon! I missed you!" The person then smiled so brightly at Chaeyeon that she started to act as if she was being blinded earning a little smack on the shoulder from the latter. The new comer just giggled and ruffled her hair into a small mess. "Hey, someone tipped me in and said you got scolded by Mr. Takeshi. What the hell did you do?" The new comer started laughing at Chaeyeon in which the other replied with a big sigh. "Well, I bought this new DS" Chaeyeon rummaged her stuff as she pulled out her new game from inside her little sling bag. "and you see I can't seem to get away from this game that I unconsciously played with it during his class and guess what! I got caught." She then again continued earning a pit of laughter from the new comer. Chaeyeon just glared at the laughing mess in front of her and sighed. "Yah! Kangchan! He said if he caught me again, I'll be facing disciplinary actions! I can't get caught. I would get killed by my aunt if my scholarship gets compromised!" Hyewon started laughing again but this time in a much higher tone.
"Come on Chae I just got back from a little trip and you welcoming me with this news is seriously funny. Also, we both know your aunt is not that scary. She's nice! You're just scared that she'll make you wear that weird looking glasses as punishment for your little mischiefs" Chaeyeon pouted as she heard Hyewon's statement. The food loving girl is somehow right tho. She just hates those thick framed glasses her aunt wants her to wear. But the main reason why she's scared of pulling another mischievous thing is she wants to keep her scholarship so she can repay her aunt's good deeds towards her.
 
 
-
 
 
Hyewon and Chaeyeon are now walking towards their dorms. They are slowly approaching a park when Chaeyeon suddenly stopped on her path. Hyewon noticed this and called out to Chaeyeon. The girl faced her and gave out a melancholic smile. She then pointed Hyewon towards a swing. The latter just nodded, both move in synchronicity as they let their feet approach the empty swings. Chaeyeon climb up on the other swing as she swayed her whole body back and forth. Hyewon just sits on the other swing and watch Chaeyeon feeling the cold breeze touching her face and letting the wind blow her hair back as the setting sun's rays touched Chaeyeon's features making them shine as equally bright as the stars. Hyewon's heart almost skipped a beat from the sight that was infront her. She had carefully examined Chaeyeon's features before the twilight ended. "You know, If you are not my bestfriend that I grew up grossing out. I would probably ask you out on a date." Hyewon stated loud enough for Chaeyeon to hear. The latter looked at the girl who is sipping her little jelly juice, she felt her fluffy cheeks burning at the statement, luckily dusk has befall that time and her food loving friend has a bad eye-sight that her red tainted cheeks cannot be discerned.
 
Chaeyeon climb off the swing and just sat on it. She again slowly rocked her body back and forth but the difference is her feet are now stably attached to the ground. The girl started humming a song which earned the attention of the food loving goddess beside her.
 
Hyewon just looked at her. She knew the latter has something in mind, but she wouldn't dare to ask. She has always been beside Chaeyeon since 4th grade. She knows fully well that her friend would open up what she's thinking even if she doesn't ask for it.
A few minutes of silence befall on the two. Hyewon's starting get impatient, not because Chaeyeon isn't talking. It was because her stomach is grumbling and she could feel her intestines begging for food. The impatient Hyewon almost stood up but before she could even do it, Chaeyeon spoke. "Remember when I was just a new girl in town. Minju came to me and became my first friend back then." Hyewon sitted herself back as she slowly rocks the swing. Her starving self can wait because right now, this is more important than her grumbling stomach. She looked at Chaeyeon and again she saw that melancholic smile. It hits her. It hits her that even tho Chaeyeon wouldn't admit it she knows fully well how the latter broke her heart that time, and how the latter tried to arrange the pieces again after, only to be devastaed of the fact that things wouldn't be the same as before. She heaves a sigh after having such thought which was noticed by the other.
"Kangchan. Im happy for her. I really am. So don't be like that. Besides you have your own love life to ponder with, right." The latter then started to wiggle her brows teasingly towards Hyewon which earned her a smack. "This is not about me! Lee!" Chaeyeon just laugh at Hyewon and patted her shoulder. "I just want to make your head not think about that time. Im already over it, besides maybe when I get back to Korea I could have the chance to make things right." Hyewon smiled sweetly at the latter. She's really impressed of how selfless this oddball friend of hers is, she was about to say something when suddenly a loud grumble was heard. "Looks like your pets are starting to make some noise, Kwangbae." Hyewon just sighed and glared at Chaeyeon "How many times do I have to tell you, do not call me Kwangbae!"
 
The two started chasing each other like childrens running beneath the light of the moon without any care in the world.
 
They chased each other back to their dorms with smile plastered on their faces.
 
============
 
 
 
 
Sooooooo!
Another update! Yeeeeey! I hope you guys liked it. Im putting some kangchaen bits here coz why not. My martian x hooman pairing are just so adorable. 
 
Anyhow. I hope you emjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing this up.
 
Till the next update~
 
Toodles~