Chapter five

Caught Up in Your Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

★ Everyone has magic inside them ★

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Baekhyun saw a golden river, his eyes widen in surprise, the river's water glowed in a deep bright golden colour, baekhyun ran toward it with a awe expression on his face.

 

 

He was so close to the river, the water was shining, baekhyun crouched down touching the water with his fingers, “ BOOO-". Baekhyun lets out an scream of fear as nittle scared him from behind.
He pouted dusting his white clothes off with his slender fingers.

 

 

 

Nittle pointed her finger towards the sky, baekhyun followed her hand,
The sky was covered with millions of stars.
Baekhyun saw himself glowing under the moonlight.

 

 


He saw his skin looking like gold itself.
Nittle flew towards him sitting on his glowing hand.  
“ I never saw something like this ". Baekhyun said holding her in his hands.  
“ you'll see plenty of new things just get ready for the fun my human". Nittle painted something with her hand.  
When she removed her hand, baekhyun saw a glowing star sign on his hands,Baekhyun smiled at the star.
Nittle held his hands tightly, baekhyun laughed when she started spinning them around , baekhyun's eyes widen when he saw ground below him going far away from him.  
Baekhyun looked at nittle for confirmation.
“ yes you are flying little human ". Nittle gave him a smile, holding his shaky hands tightly.
“ i- how-" baekhyun screamed when they were about to hit a tree but nittle flew them even higher.
“ just don't- drop me ". Baekhyun's buttom lip trembled from fear.
“ you should start trusting me I'll be with you for a long time ". Nittle winked and cheekily smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey human walk faster " hittle said as she threw tiny light balls on sehun.  
“I am hungry " sehun said as his stomach growled.
“ Seriously ?, okay cover your head with your hands". hittle said and started drawing patterns in the air.  "Why?".Sehun asked before anything could happen 3 apples fall on top of sehun and hit him right on his head.

 

"I told you to cover your head human".sehun grumbled and smoothed his head with his hands and  picked 2 apples with him.     “ the world shouldn't have a grump like you ". Hitttle played with his ears, sehun reached out for her but she flew away from him.    
“ I should have choose that guy not you ". Hittle said in a small voice.  
“ what did you say ?". Sehun asked her.
“ nothing I'm just missing my friend ". Hittle pouted sadly.
Sehun never had a friend so he doesn't how it feels he just shrugged at her.   sehun's ear picked a sound, he looked around the forest.
The fog has cleared but the trees were big enough for someone to hide behind them.
Sehun throws the apples from his hand holding his sword instead.
Hittle was dozing off in his shoulders. When he runned towards the noise.
He followed the voice.
Sehun saw the tree's getting fewer as he walks more towards the voice.    
The ground become a little shiny sehun saw someone's back facing him.
It was a human.
He was glowing under the moonlight, sehun's breath hitched when the human turned his face towards the moon,   “ beautiful". Sehun breathed out loosing the grip on his sword.
Hittle was wide awake ever since he started running, she saw his awestruck expression and glowed with excitement.
Sehun's focused left the glowing human when hittle flew towards the human's direction.
Sehun's voice was stuck somewhere as he couldn't utter a word at hittle.
The human was spinning around with a little fairy following his movements.
Sehun never saw something s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter