Chapter two

Caught Up in Your Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

Yoona saw her son talking to a guard.

 

She looks at his physical appearance,

 

 

 

she felt proud of having a son like him, he'll make a great king for sure, her son caught her eye and gave a small smile to his mother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I have to talk with you, follow me ". Yoona told him walking to her room, her son follows after her without any word As they both reached the room, yoona sat down while her son was standing and waiting for his mother to speak.

 

 

 

“ sehun all your life I taught you that your only ambition is to be a great ruler" sehun nodded his head at that. " yes mom if any obstacles comes in between my ambition I will break it and reach my goal " sehun told his mother yoona with determined eyes.

 

" well, we have an obstacle now my son " his mother told him with anger in her eyes. “ what is it mother ?". Sehun asked her his hands, 

 

“ people are suspecting that the prince is still alive". Yoona walked near to him taking his hands in her. “ if this is true then he'll be the obstacle in your destination son, you have to find and finish him ". Her eyes looks almost lunatic as she told him, like something had possessed her, sehun felt the same no one will stop him from becoming the king of this kingdom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry mom , I will kill him ,your son will be the next ruler and I will make you proud mother " sehun smirked.

 

"That's right son, kill him and that throne will be yours ,but he is no ordinary boy " yoona turned from her son and walked up to the window.

 

" you don't need to search for him , he is the only boy in the whole village with a silver hair , you can easily find him, but he has never been seen before publicly, there's someone who's hiding him". Yoona looked up at the dark sky filled with stars.

 

 

 

Sehun looked at her mother.

 

“ he has Silver hair,how mom ?". Sehun questioned, a boy with Silver hair , interesting.

 

 

 

 

 

“ I don't have a lot of information about him sehun but he is special for sure, you need to protect yourself when you encounter with him". Yoona told her son with worry painted on her features.

 

“ he doesn't stand a chance mother, I'll make him beg on his knees, he will become nothing when I'll meet him". Sehun glared at the wall with the thought of this boy, who is somehow special, No,sehun will be in everyone's mind, just him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you know where he Is mom?" Sehun asked his mother "if you say were he is I will kill him right away" sehun said with his fist balled in fury. 

 

" he lives with a witch and that witch is also dangerous but I want you to be careful son" his mom said and placed her hand on his cheek.

 

"Don't doubt my abilities mom I will kill him and take that throne " sehun said while removing his mom's hand from his cheek, He doesn't like when someone doubts in his abilities.

 

 

 

 Sehun left the room, walking around the palace with a frown hia journey starts now, Sehun went to his room and changed to a scruffy dress of a farmer to hide his identity He should take some weapons with him too, sehun looked inside his drawer to find his sword, he never used it until now , it's something important for him, Sehun smirked and held the sword in his hands " that guy must be very lucky to die from a very special sword like this".He took everything needed and left his room in a hurry, he walked past his mother's room, sehun didn't glanced back at the palace when he was outside, it was his decision, stay and loss or search and kill the prince so he'll be the winner later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun felt chills running all over his body like Some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter