4. The call

Pres, I.....

~~~Timeskip~~~

Y/n's POV:

 

~Bell ring~

 

 

"Alright, class. That's it for today. You can go home now." Mr. Suga said. Everyone looks super happy when the bell rings. I mean who doesn't? It's the school we talking about. I started packing my bag but suddenly Eunbi poked my shoulder.

"Hey, Y/n?" She whispered

"Yeah, whassup? Why are we whispering anyway?" I asked.

"Wanna stay back late at school?" 

I am Jungshooked.

"W-w-wait, what?" I was stuttered at her questions. So many indecent things popped in my mind. I think I read to much manga for the past few weeks.

"If you thinking of something inappropriate right now, I will put you in detention." She glared at me. *gulp* A little devil of mine decides to mess around a bit.

"Maybe? Probably because of your visual and your perfect body, Ma'am Bunny?" I smirked at her blushing face. Cute.

"Y-ya!" She tried to hide her tomato face from my teasing. Ah youth is fun

"Yeah, I'm free after school. You need something?" 

"Oh just come to the Student Council Room." She said

"Oh sure then. I guess I could help you something to prove that I'm not dumb at all" I said

"Yeah, yeah. Pabo old man" She teased me.

"Aish" I fake mad at her and pout.

"K let's go." She dragged me to the room.

Huh. I like this.

"You sure your parents won't get mad at you?"

"Nah my parents work late. It's alright."

Why did I lie about my parents?

 

~~~timeskip~~~

 

We both were in work mode and tried our best to finish the paperwork. There are papers for club budgets, school management, something and something and-- you get the point. The sun almost down and we were still tirelessly stamping and writing stuff. Glad I learned this from aunty Mina since she works as a businesswoman at a company called the Kwon company. It is the richest company and the most successful company as well. Damn, my aunty landed on a lit job.

"Wow, Y/n. I'm surprised that you were able to keep up with me, even though you just came here." Eunbi was impressed at my work.

"Well, people don't call me The Myoui Y/n for nothing!!" I bragged about my skill as I proudly laughed. Eunbi look at me in disgust.

"Ewwww. Get back to work will ya?" Eunbi immediately went back to work.

Around half an hour later, finally we are done. By now the sky turned dark and only the moonlight illuminated the town.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed out in relief after finishing heck ton of paperwork. My hands are super squishy that I can't even feel it. While Eunbi over there just literary sank herself in her chair looking soulless. 

"Finally we are done." She panted. " Thanks, Y/n!! Never knew that you're this good."

"Well, people do--" 

"Ok, I knew. Stop it." Eunbi cut me off.

"You never told me you work for the Student Council?" I asked.

"And you never told me that you were this good at paperwork?" She asked back. I can see the admiration in her face, while gasped at the amount of work that I have done. The same amount as her.

"It's late now. Let's go home, Eunbi." I said.

"Oooh, try to be a gentleman now huh?" Eunbi teased at me. She loved doing this huh?

"Come on, it's late already. I don't wanna late for my Monday anime night." I whined. "New episode of "Kaguya-sama: Love is war" is out today and I wanna watch it."

"Jeez, You're a pabo, and old man and now an otaku as well?" Eunbi sighed. "Aish I just befriended a weird one."

"Your fault, dummy bunny!!" I laughed as I ran away from her. She started chasing me

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A DUMMY BUNNY?!!!" Yup, she's mad now. She looks like an evil bunny now.

We both ran towards the school and then she started hitting my head to release her frustration from her being called a dummy bunny. At least that's cute.

Suddenly a man in a butler suit came with a really expensive car. Ofc I don't know what brand is it since I'm not too fond of cars. He then gazed at Eunbi.

"Mistress, It's time to go home." He said. Wait, mistress? 

"Alright, thank you." She replied.

I am even more Jungshooked. What the heck are you Kwon Eunbi?

"U-ummm I think I'm missing something here?" I questioned her.

"Don't worry about it, Y/n. I will tell you stuff tmr." She said. "Btw, take this."

She handed me a letter.

"Read it when you get home." She explained

'Righto," I answered.

"Okay, see you later, Y/n" She waved at me. My heart skipped a beat when she winked at me.

"S-see you." I stuttered.

And the black car disappeared along the horizon.

Welp guess better get my bike.

 

 

 

 

~~~timeskip~~~

 

 

 

Finally I got home and put my bike in the rack. I dashed upstairs and ran straight into my room. I was so exhausted even though it's my first day at school. I rewind myself by taking a shower and cooked some ramen from the pastry. I the TV and watched the weekly anime while sipping these hot ramen. Damn, I'm a ramen master XD. I finished the ramen and washed the dish, doing my homework although my arms are sluggish like slime. I remembered that Eunbi gave me a letter so I opened it.

It revealed a paper. A folded paper.

I unfolded it. 

It has a phone number. 

I'm assuming it's Eunbi's number.

I immediately registered it on my phone and having thoughts about whether to call her or not.

Then my phone suddenly rang.

It said the number I just registered. 

Ofc I picked up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Y/n?" It's Eunbi. I smiled automatically.

"Hey, what's up? Just wanna make sure if it was a scam or not?"

"Oh, come on. You don't trust me? I'm sad?" I can feel Eunbi pouted. 

"Aish, never mind. What are you doing at the moment?" 

"Laying down in my bed? You?"

"Same, and also looking at the sky."

I can hear her giggled.

"You should go to sleep, Eunbi."

"What are you gonna do then?"

"Watching anime, obs"

"Ehhh? You weeb"

"You're welcome"

"I'll listen to you and go to sleep. Jaljayo, Goodnight!!"

"Isn't that a song?"

"Aish you again." I can hear her sighed.

"Goodnight, dummy bunny." And I ended the call. I hope I don't die tomorrow.

 

 

Eunbi's POV:

 

"YAAA, WHO ARE YOU CALLING A DUMMY BUNNY AGAIN, HUH?" I screamed while hugging the giant bunny plushie after I threw my phone down to my bed. This guy, stop calling me a dummy bunny. What did I even do? ToT

I felt weird during the phone call for some reason. I can feel my face getting red from that phone call. My heart keeps beating rapidly as I listened to his voice. I can feel something that I never have before. Not even my stupid parents can even give me. I sighed as I looked at the giant bunny and then hugged it again. I wanna consult this to the group, but then I feel like they gonna tease me, which 100% they will be, and also I realized I should go to sleep since it's already 10 PM. I turned off the light and hopped in my bed. I kept staring at the starry night (See what I did there? :)) and thinking until I drifted off to the dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y/n"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you, and what did you do to make me feel this way?