5. I fcked up

Pres, I.....

The next day




 

Y/n's POV:

 

"Oi, Yujin, Yena," I called their name. They saw me sitting with Wonyoung and Yuri and came to our table during lunch with their banana milk and sausage bread. "Sausage bread is popular at school, eh?" I looked at the food.

"Yeah, I know. It's cheap and it tastes good. Win-win." Yujin answered. They both put their tray down and sat.

"Btw" Yena glared at me and smirked. " I saw you got dragged by Eunbi-unnie yesterday to the Student Council Room." I gulped. The table gasped.

"Holy ," Wonyoung said.

"Oi, language, kid" We all scolded at her. She pouted and ohmygawd asdshfbalhgbalekvnalkjf.

She pouted and ohmygawd asdshfbalhgbalekvnalkjf       

"We didn't do anything," I said back. "I wish" I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nuthing" I smiled awkwardly.

"Ya Oppa we are all kids here," Yuri said. "Pls don't think of something lewd"

"Oh, how did you know I was lewd? You watching something Yuri?" I grinned evilly. Yena immediately glared at Yuri followed by her glare at me and Yena later glared at me.

"YA, Y/N-OPPA!!!! WE ARE INNOCENT KIDS HERE!!" They both shouted at me. Jeez, I swear they are a couple of the loudest megaphones, well except one. You know who are we talking about.

"But really, she just forced me to do half of her work and my hand is like a deflated balloon. Ya, it was even worse than writing essay, and..." I continued complaining until some gang came to our table and slammed his hand in front of me.

"YA, DOES YOUR MOM EVEN TEACH YOU TO NOT INTERRUPT SOMEONE WHEN THEY TALKING, HUH?!!!" I shouted at the dude who now glared at me. What the heck did I do, it's my second day here. TT

"Sup, newbie. Heard you are new here." He grabbed my collar to make me match his eye level.

"Ya, not again." Someone whispered.

"It's the troublemaker gang again"

"Poor the new student"

"He's dead if he yelled like that."

"What the hell is going on," I said. He then shoved me towards the middle of the canteen.

"OI!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR LEADER, YOU HEAD!!!" Another dude from the gang shouted.

"The hell? We have a leader?" I asked. My answer was a kick to my stomach. Good job Y/n, you played yourself.

"YOU FCKING !! U FCKING DARE TO ANSWER TO THE STRAY KIDS HUH?? YOU GOT GUTS TODAY, LET SEE IF WE TAKE THAT GUTS OUTA YOUR BODY, WHAT DO YOU HAVE LEFT??" They started laughing at my beaten up state. Ouch, that hurts a lot.

"The what?" I said that because I didn't hear their group name properly. Ofc I get a punch in my face as an answer.

"STRAY KIDS!!! YOU FCKING HEARD THAT???" They all started spitting on me. "WE ARE ALL FROM RICH FAMILIES, MATE, AND MONEY EQUALS POWER!!! THAT'S WHY WE WANT TO TEACH YOU SOME KNOWLEDGE YOU HEARD THAT YOU FCKING DUMB KID?" The dude who I assumed is the leader shouted.

"NOW GO CALL YOUR FCKING PARENTS AND PICK YOU HOME TO YOUR MOMMY'S MILK." They all started laughing at me. To be honest, that hits my sensitive spot coz they mentioned my parents.

"OH WAIT?!! YOUR MOMMY'S PROBABLY TOO DUMB TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOU HER MILK" They all died laughing at their insult towards me.

 

I had enough. 











 

But I wish I could control my anger.




 

I immediately threw Yujin's banana milk at the leader and landed him a punch in his face. Everyone was shocked by that. I then proceeded to lock him to the floor and beat this son of a till bruises are clearly shown in his faces. The other gang member started to kick me out of him. I started to cough out blood from the impact. The gang started dragged their leader somewhere else.

"You'll fcking pay. YOU WILL!!!" was their last words until they are gone from my sight.

"Oppa, where are you going?" Wonyoung asked when she saw me attempted to drag myself to the school gate.

"Home" was my answer.

"But school haven't finished yet" Yena shouted.

"I'm not in the mood for it. Please tell the teacher." I replied.




 

Yena's POV:

I swear this Y/n. Firstly, he punched Bang Chan, the leader of Stray Kids, and now he wants to go home? WTF. Glad he grabbed Yujin's banana milk, not mine. That cost a lot you know.

People started to make rumors and about Y/n now. after the incident. A month has passed and all I heard was how he will be the one who will beat Stray Kids.

Others assumed that he did it for attention.

Aish Y/n you just made a mess here. Now he even rejected us as well, like wtf?

~a day passed~

Today I saw him got into another fight with Stray Kids again.

Ofc he doesn't want to, but I feel like something made him triggered.

Idek. Is he gonna be okay?

 

Y/n's POV:

Another end of school, another bruise from Stray Kids. I lost my money today from them again.

I swear I'm their punching bag or something. Why the hell they keep mentioning the most sensitive of the sensitive topic they could mention. Aish. People now started trashing at me because I kept looking for death or something. Damn kids here are dumber than a chicken. You think I want to?

Ofc I kept this secret to Eunbi, ofc. I don't even want her to know about this. Another burden could be added to her list if she saw me like this. Only Wonyoung, Yuri, Yena, and Yujin know about me, along with those who were at the canteen about the incident. But the four knows more than that. They started to catch on that I was triggered because of something. But ofc I wanna keep my pride and don't wanna become a burden to them, I started to sit by myself and started ignoring their group. Of course, it was hard in the homeroom as well, since I sat next to Eunbi. She kept asking me why I look like zombies every day. I kept making lame excuses like I fell from the stairs or I banged myself to the pole on the way to school. She still looks at me with suspicious eyes but she bought it. Phew.

And of course, they have to trash my 4th bike of the month already. Aish better start walking instead.

Because of the incident, I became a bit more emotional and cried in front of my parents' altar every night, because they were insulted because of me. It was the most painful moment in my life, not because I was bullied, but because the two most beloved people who left me was insulted. Yep, that's how much I loved them. It is also painful when I kept it to my self as well. My friend- well, former friends- wants to help me a lot, but I coldly ignored at their assist. I even ignored Eunbi in class as well, like dude, you dumb dumb.

This . And ofc I tripped on the way.

~Timeskip~

Finally, I'm home. What a day.

I just want to hop right to my bed and sleep until morning, but I don't wanna die early, yet.

I did my daily chores and cook ramen since I don't have shifts today. Btw, I landed myself on a job at a bookstore near my apartment and it's the most relaxing job ever. I loved books since I was a little kid and I tend to read them a lot. I think I got this habit from my dad since he's an author and he writes a lot of books. Haha, why did I mentioned him, now I'm starting to cry again.

Suddenly I can hear a knock on my door.

"Coming" I shout. probably an mail from Aunty Mina or something for my budget. She could have sent me by transfer it to my card anyway. Probably not her.

I opened the door, revealing a white bunny in a gray hoodie with a black hat and sunglasses who later on revealed herself while carrying plastic bags.































 

"Eunbi?"