3. I like it

Pres, I.....

Eunbi's POV:

Aish, this Y/n. Not only he's an idiot to the core, but he's also a glutton as well? He should've figured that he could sit if us. Well, I intended to invite him to our group anyway.

"So, how's the first period?" I asked.

"Idk, I fell asleep halfway through. Do we need to do science as a subject in this school? What are we gonna use it in our life anyway? Calculate the number of atoms in a piano?" I almost laughed at that lame joke while he keeps pouting during the first period.

"Yeah, that's true I suppose" I nodded.

We chatted for a brief moment while taking our time to go to my group's spot. Little did I know that the girls saw us and get started on their teasing. TT

 

Iz*one's POV: (The format's gonna be like this to make it easier)

Yena: Ya, look at that two lovebirds over there!!

Yujin, Wonyoung, and Yuri: Where? Who is it?

Yena: Of course it is our eomma bunny, DUH!! And she's with someone. His face is pretty new here.

Yujin: Yena-unnie, are you thinking what I'm thinking? *smirk*

Yena: *Smirk* Damn, Yujin. You really can read my thought.

Yujin: Coz we are partners-in-crime when it comes to teasing and pranking someone.

Yuri: Not again. Aish why the heck I fell for you, Yena?

Yena: Because I am everything that you want, Yul.

Yujin: Oi, there's a kid with us. Get a room, you two.

Wonyoung: Unnie, don't mind me. They not gonna listen anyway. I'm more interested in Eunbi-unnie more than them.

Yujin: Speaking of her, she's here!!!

Y/n's POV:

I and Eunbi finally arrived at her friends' spot. Wow, there's four of them, and they're all pretty asf.

"Ya, Y/n, these dorks are my kid-- oops, my friends." Eunbi started introduced them to me. "The one with the black and violet hair (Idk how u describe it, just imagine Wonyoung in the mv of Violeta.) is Jang Wonyoung, the one with short hair and looks like a puppy is Ahn Yujin. And--" She suddenly stopped as we both look at the scene in front of us.

"CHOI YENA AND JO YURI!!! STOP FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER. EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU TWO BEING GAY FOR EACH OTHER AGAIN!!!" Eunbi shouted.

"Unnie, So what? I don't care. I'm sorry I don't care, don't care, really don't care" Yena started to sing. Everyone else went silent until I started laughing at the horrible joke.

"See, he got it. I like this guy." Yena stood up and slapped my back.

"Aren't you gay though, ummm..."

"It's Yena, Choi Yena."

"Yeah, Yena. Your girlfriend is angry right now. Turn around" I did the turn around hand motion and Yena turned back, only to find an angry hamster tries to intimidate a giant duck.

"YA, YOU CHEATING ON ME, YENA?!!!!"

"It's a figure of speech, Yuri, calm down. I just like him as a friend." Yena shrugged at the angry hamster.

"ah, youth is a nice thing," I said

"You are an old man aren't you, Y/n?" Eunbi chuckled.

"Aish, Eunbi" I fake mad at her, although she found it amusing.

"Ya, lovebird over there. Mind telling me what his name is?" Yujin said. I know who she was pointing at, as my face and Eunbi's went red.

"Oh, come on, Yujin. He's my friend." She said.

The hell why my heart aches again?

"Btw, he's Myoui Y/n, and he's with me in my class," Eunbi said. The four of them roared and cheered at Eunbi.

Suddenly, I got dragged by Yujin and Yena and we excused them to go to a corner.

"So," Yena started. "Y/n, are you whipped with our Eunbi-eomma?"

"E-ehh?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, Y/n, we saw you looking at her all the time while we were there."

"Jeez, that's embarrassing" I hid my blushing face. I just got exposed by my junior. Aish I feel so humiliated.

"Oooohh, Unnie, he's blushing~~~" Yujin teased me and poked at me.

"Ya, you gonna have fun spending this year with us!!" Yena smirked. " You have one year to make her yours, Y/n." Yena exclaimed.

"Btw, we not gonna address you as Oppa coz it sounds cringy asf." Yujin and Yena said. "Follow the suit or we will tell Eunbi-unnie about your affection towards her." They laughed evilly.

"I-I'm not tho" I whined.

Help me. I'm surrounded by the devil twins. TT

~Bell ring~

"Anyway, see you later, Y/n." They went back to their class.

Then I started to walk back. I can hear steps getting closer to me.

"Ya, Y/n." Eunbi caught up to me from behind. "You okay?" She panted.

"Yeah I'm alright, nothing happened," I replied.

"Phew. I'm sorry about Yena and Yujin. They're being renowned as "The Devil Twin" back when they started high school since they pulled multiple pranks to their peers and even seniors."

"They probably born as a devil in their previous life anyway." I chuckled. "What do we have next?"

"Music"

YEEEEEEEHOWWWWW, IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE, PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!

"Great, let's go." I joyfully skipped towards the classroom. I probably was too excited that I didn't notice that I accidentally grabbed Eunbi's wrist and dragged her to the homeroom.

 

~~~Timeskip~~~

 

"Welp there's the room." I puffed heavily from that sugar rush.

By now I noticed that I was holding Eunbi's hand.

"Ohh, ummmm, sorr-sorry, Eunbi. I was too excited" I apologized. "Are you okay? You not mad aren't you? Did I gripped your wrist too hard? I'm super sorry? Can I repay you with something? I'm sorry if anything happened to you. I was---"

"YA, Y/N, CHILL," She said. "I'm alright, you exaggerated too much." She chuckled.

"oh." I started laughing.

We both went to class as I heard Eunbi mumbled and chuckled by herself.

 

 

 

 

 

"I like it"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________

Hello, there. I have nothing to say, really.

Lame chapter since I'm kinda out of ideas on how to progress.

How's your day, guys? Anyone here still in high school?