Epilogue

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...Five years later....

 

“.....appa!.....Youngjoon oppa...stole my doll!..” the young Yoon Ri cried and ran to her father who was working on his music. “....come here sweetheart....” Yoongi told his daughter to sit on his lap. “....dont cry my darling...oppa just wanted to tease you..he will return back your doll later...” the girl sobbed softly in her father’s arms. “..appa will get you a new doll too....what do you say?...” the girl nodded her head and stop crying. “..that’s appa’s princess..you are really the apple of my eyes...” Yoongi kissed her on the cheek “..I love you appa...” Youngjoon walked to the where his sister was “....Yoon Ri..ah...oppa is sorry..here take your doll...” Youngjoon now grow taller and his voice also changed a little. “..why did you do that Youngjoon?...”Yoongi asked his boy. “..she was ignoring me..I want her to listen while I’m playing the piano ..I made the song for her....but..she was so into her stupid doll...and ignored me...” Youngjoon complained. “..emm..okay why don’t you play one more time..we both will listen ....” Yoongi told him. “...really?...” Yoongi nodded his head as he stood up from his chair and walked together with Yoon Ri to where the grand piano was.

 

Youngjoon played a song beautifully and Yoongi listened to it proudly. His son was no doubt really following his steps. He played until the song reached it’s end. He stopped once the song was over while Hwa Young walked in “....honey....Hye In just called that she and Jimin are inviting us all over for dinner tomorrow night at Jimin’s apartment....everyone will be there....” “...really?....okay...what about the kids?...” Yoongi asked “..they are coming with us too....because the members wanted to see them especially Taehyung ..he misses Yoon Ri so much....”.

 

The night of the dinner arrived when every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter