The Wedding II

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....Hobi...it’s me....please listen....I’m in Daegu right now with Hwa Young...I will not be back not until next week....”. Yoongi spoke on the phone. “..Yoongi..is everything okay with you....” Hoseok answered with a concerned in his voice. “..yeah..I’m fine..it’s just that I need to you give any damn excuse to the manager about me being away for another week....”Yoongi snapped while his fingers busy rubbing his forehead. “....look I need you guys to come to Daegu this weekend...I’m getting ...married....here...eomma’s request...” Yoongi continued. “...Omg!....Yoongi!..you must be ing kidding me....what would the management say!...you’d be screwed man!....” Hoseok loudly spoke on the phone that Yoongi need to further the phone from his ear. “...I know....that’s why I call you to give them excuses...I will sort it out myself once I’m back....” Yoongi told the younger friend. “...get Namjoon to help you ...he’s the ing smart one..will surely come up with an idea...” . “...okay.... okay...I got it....just sort yourself out first...I’ll tell the rest....hey...buddy...congratulations!...” Hoseok ended the call after Yoongi thanked him.

 

It was a quiet Saturday afternoon with the sun just nicely shone brightly over Daegu. The wedding was held at one of the well known hotel in Daegu. There were only close relatives and friends attended the wedding. As Yoongi agreed to get married at his mother’s request as long as the wedding was kept simple and small. Hwa Young was seated in her room nervously. Suddenly the door was opened revealing Hye In walking in “....oohh my god! You look beautiful darling!....” the other girl wrapped her arms around Hwa Young. “...I’m so happy for you Hwa Young....dont forget if he ever make you cry again..I’ll kick his hard!...that bastard....just knew his way to win you back....” “...stop it Hye In !...Yoongi isn’t that bad....” Hwa Young defended Yoongi proudly. “..I know you gonna say that....nevermind...you made a beautiful bride today...he will lost his mind again once he sees you...” Hye In was grinning like a five years old hyper kid.

 

All the six members were present at the wedding. Youngjoon was seated next to his grandfather wearing a black suit looking just like the young Yoongi. “...You look great buddy!...” Hoseok tapped on Yoongi’s shoulder. Then came Jimin whispering to his ear “....dont forget hyung...use protection...afterwards there’ll be another Yoongi’s clone....”. Followed by Jungkook smiling widely showing his bunny teeth “....congratulations hyung!..I know you’ll do it right this time....” Yoongi just rolled his tongue to the side of his cheek “..damn you all...” he gritted his teeth. Taehyung stared at him with a serious expression “.....hyung....dont waste it this time.......” Yoongi knew Taehyung’s word actually a warning to him. But he couldn’t careless about it anymore because he knew that he will never hurt Hwa Young again. Taehyung hurriedly left the hall which made the rest of the members looking at each other. Yoongi was seen in confused too but then he was told to take his place standing at the end of the isle waiting for his bride. The big door was opened and Hwa Young walked slowly on the isle with her arms linked to none other than kim Taehyung. He looked so dashingly handsome just like a runway model. If any of the modelling agencies witnessed this many of the models surely pack their bags. The rest of the members were shocked and whispered among themselves no wonder he was in a hurry earlier on. Yoongi himself thought to himself “..I would have been an idiot if I were to let Hwa Young go while a good looking man as Kim Taehyung ready to take her with an open arms..” Yoongi smiled to himself because the woman who walked on the isle belongs to him only him. Taehyung handed Hwa Young’s hand to Yoongi “...hyung..take care of her as if she is your life....” Yoongi nodded his head then shifted his gaze to his bride. Then the priest started the ceremony. “...will you Min Yoongi take this woman as your wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward for better , for worse, for richer, for poorer in sickness and in health to love and to cherish till death do you part...” “..I do..” then the same vow said to Hwa Young until she said “..I do..”. They exchanged the rings then the priest said “..you may kiss the bride...” . Yoongi leaned closer as his hands cupped her small face then their lips connected and everyone cheers for the new wedded couple.

They had a small party after that where most g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter