Announcement

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....Hobi...Namjoon..I’m heading out for a while...” Yoongi said as he put on his jacket. The weather outside was getting colder since it was coming to November. Both Hoseok and Namjoon just nodded their heads without saying anything. Yeon Hee was waiting at the entrance and reached for Yoongi’s arm happily. “....the car just over here..you don’t need to hold my arm...” Yoongi said to the girl. Yeon Hee ignored his words instead she held onto his arm tighter. Both reached the restaurant which is located in the heart of Seoul. They walked approaching the table. Mr Lee waved at them with two other people sitting at the table.

“...you both are here.....please sit down...” Mr Lee politely told the couple. “...I want you to meet...Mr Sung the director of SN entertainment and this Mr Yoo from the JYP entertainment....gentlemen meet Min Yoongi one of our promising music producer....”. Yoongi stood up bowed his head “ Pleasure to meet you all sir...”. Mr Lee continued “...as you all are aware this is my daughter...Yeon Hee....”. “....so this is the lovebird you told us about ...” Mr Sung said with a weak laugh. “...yes...and soon to be married....by the way...Yoongi...this meeting is informal because these two influenced people just couldn’t wait to meet you in person....” Mr Lee continued. “...I’m honoured sir...and didn’t deserve this...” Yoongi once again bowed his head. “...just for the heads up Yoongi...they are interested in your music and would very much to do a collaboration with our agency.....what do you say?....” Mr Lee did not waste time telling him their intention. Yoongi was silence “...you can think about it...no need to rush with the answer....with the wedding is just around the corner you must be busy...” Mr Sung added. The lunch went well and it was finished after about two hours. Before Yoongi and Yeon Hee left Mr Lee stopped him “....tomorrow there’ll be a press conference....please prepare yourself...it will be at 10 am in the morning....” Yoongi didn’t say anything just stared at the older man.

 

“....Oppa ...we’ll be busy tomorrow....I will prepare your suit for the event....do you want me to send it to your apartment....and I’ll be moving in back into your place...appa said we should live together from now on.....”. “...do whatever you want...I don’t care......” Yoongi walked to the waiting vehicle. “....c’mon..I’m late for my meeting.....” Yoongi spoke in a flat tone of voice. Yoongi sped off after dropping off Yeon Hee at the shopping mall. He returned to his studio and sank himself down in his swivel chair. He rested his head against it. “....how was the lunch meeting?.....” Namjoon asked as he stared at the distress man. “...disaster....” Yoongi managed a word with his eyes shut. “.....the press conference will be tomorrow at 10 am.....” Yoongi sat up a stared at his dark monitor. “ ...the lunch date was basically Mr Lee introduced me to the SN and JYP entertainment directors....they are thinking to collaborate with our music......” . “....hmm..that’s good news....why are you upset?.....’ Namjoon added. “.....the wedding....I gotta do it...I have to take responsibility on Yeon Hee....but....” Yoongi didn’t finish his words. “.....I know...it’s Hwa Young right?....” Namjoon responded. “.....I’ve hurt her ....so bad....and....” Yoongi bit his lips without completing his words. “...you love her....” Namjoon said firmly. “.....but she hates me now.....”. “.....how do you know that.....Yoongi don’t give up so soon....have faith in yourself.......”.

Yoongi stayed in his studio when his door was opened revealing Hoseok and Namjoon. They saw Yoongi was asleep on his couch. “.....wake up Yoongi!...it’s almost nine now.....” Hoseok shook his body hard. The pale man groaned “.....okay..okay..I’m up..I’m up....”. “.....Yeon Hee is downstairs with your suit....do you want me to get her.....” Hoseok asked slowly. “...no thanks...I’ll call her...”. Yoongi reached out for his phone and pressing a number to call. “.....oppa!... I have your suit with me...” Yeon Hee excitedly told her future husband. “....just come up now....”. Yoongi answered weakly. Not long Yeon Hee pressed the buzzer to the studio room. “...come in Yeon Hee.....you must be excited for this event....” Hoseok greeted her as he opened the door. “...Yoongi is still in the shower.....we’ll be leaving shortly ...see you later...” both Hoseok and Namjoon left.

 

Both Yoongi and Yeon hee walked to the room. Lots of medias already waiting in the room. There were Mr Lee and his assistant sitting along the table. Yoongi and Yeon Hee soon joined them sitting in front of cameras and media people. Mr Lee’s assistant started the event with his short greetings to welcome everyone. “....good morning everyone....please to welcome everyone to this press conference.... I’m Nam Byun Gon as the personnel assistant to Mr Lee Jin Ho. Questions are limited and will be answered one at a time...I may now invite Mr Lee Jin Ho to say a few words....”. Mr Lee started off with the normal greetings. “......today’s press conference is to inform everyone the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter