OH I WISH...

OH I WISH...

Chapter 4: Humiliate

Rose’s POV

“Rose, are you alright? What has happened just now? Who’s that guy? Why is he wearing like that? He’s really weird,” Dib bombarded me various questions before I could answer one of them. She put her index finger on her chin and looked up. She pouted, probably thinking the answers for her own questions. I shook my head looking her action and smiled. Then she looked at me again. Her eyes showed her curiosity as I just kept silent, giving no sign to answer those questions.

“Rose, please answer me,” she begged me.

“I’m fine. It was really nothing and I also don’t know who that guy is. He suddenly came to me and thought I was working there. He’s weird? Yes, you’re right. He’s really weird and mystery too but I don’t want to think about him now. I’m hungry. Let’s go to eat,” I said as I could feel my tummy was growling, asking for food. She seemed satisfy with my answers. She kept silent for seconds and slowly nodded her head. Thank God she didn’t ask me anything again. I quickly pulled her hand and walked towards to the nearest restaurant in the shopping mall. We choose to sat somewhere nearer to the window and bought our foods.

We ate happily without none of us gave a sign to start a conversation. She might be hungry too but she was eager to shop more. She was really shopaholic. Suddenly, someone came to our place and knocked the table. I could see the owner’s hand from the corner of my eyes. It’s really big. I’m sure this is a man’s hand. I looked up to see who is that. It’s the guy from the CD store, I mean the WEIRD and CRAZY guy. What is he doing here? I thought our “business” was over.

“What do you want now?” I asked him lazily. He is really annoying me.

“Can we join you both?” he asked me politely. Are you being nice? Like I care. 

“Don’t you see there are many empty places here? Just pick one of them,” I answered without looking at him. Dib tapped my hand. I looked at her and rolled my eyes, didn’t understand her action. She then mouthed ‘just allow them eat here’. What? Are you kidding? What’s wrong with you? I shook my head but she quickly spoke.

“Just take a sit. We don’t mind at all,” she said and smiled sweetly to them. Dib, what are you doing? I thought we’re best friend. I pouted.

They then took a sit in front of us. I lifted my head up and noticed the weird guy was looking at me. What do you want, huh? He has already spoiled my mood to enjoy the food.

“Hi, I’m Hae and this is my friend, Hyuk,” the weird guy introduced themselves and put down a bit his mask without took off it. Hyuk did too. I can’t really see their face clearly as the cap also covered their forehead. Why are they so secretive?

Dib answered him by introducing ourselves to them this time. I was surprised with her sudden “friendly” action. OMG, what has happened to my friend?

“Dib, why did you tell them about us? They’re stranger. Neither you nor I know them. They might be a robber or perhaps worst than that, probably a !!!” I whispered to Dib’s ear. She quickly looked at me with her round and big eyes. She was shocked with my words. I nodded my head assertively, confirming what I’ve told her.

“Yeah, you’re right, Rose,” she gulped.

“I should think first before talking,” she continued. But then we heard someone was coughing softly. We both looked to that person. It was that weird guy. Did he hear what we’re talking about? But who cares about that? It might be true, right? Who knows?

“What are you both talking about? Are you guys talking about us?” he asked.

“No... Nothing. We... We didn’t say anything,” Dib stuttered. Calm down Dib. No need to afraid of him.

“You lied. Just tell me. I won’t mad,” he said and stared me. He seemed curious with our conversation.

“Hae, what’s wrong?” Hyuk asked but Hae just ignored his question. He then kept quiet and looked at us curiously.  

“Really, we didn’t say anything about you both,” Dib spoke again. She tried to defend us.

“Are you sure?” he asked us again and looked at me. He raised his left eyebrow. He’s really annoying me and pissed me off.

“Yeah, you’re right. We’re truly talking about you and do you want to know what are we talking about?” I asked him back and smirked.

“I knew it. What?” he asked me patiently.

“I said...,” I stopped for a while and then continued.

“...you both might be a robber or ,” I smirked. They were really surprised hearing that.

“What?” they said unison. But then I shook my head.

“Oh no no no, I mean you’re the only one. Your friend seems nice. Impossible he’s like that, right?” I . His face was really red. He seemed angry with me. I looked at Hyuk and his face turned happy again after hearing my words and nodded his head repeatedly, agreeing with me. He’s really a funny guy.

“What the hell are you...,” before he could finish his words, my phone was ringing.

“Excuse me,” I excused and answered the call. Hae looked at me angrily and crossed his arms. I smiled.

Donghae’s POV

I should apologise to her. This is my fault after all. I pulled Eunhyuk’s hand and walked out from the store. I tried to find that girl. Where is she?

“There she is,” I said as I saw her and her friend were eating happily. Eunhyuk was clueless with my action. But he just followed me without asking anything. I entered the restaurant and we both bought our foods. I looked at their table while taking the food. She seemed didn’t notice me yet.

“Enjoy your meal, Sir,” the waitress said. After paying, I walked towards them and knocked the table. She lifted her head up and our eyes met.

“What do you want now?” she asked me. Ouch, that was so harsh, girl. I bet you wouldn’t talk like this if you know who I am.

“Can we join you both?” I asked her politely, tried to make up with her.

“Don’t you see there are many empty places here? Just pick one of them,” she said furiously. I knew that but I want to sit here, eating together with you. I really need to apologise and I felt guilty to you. But then her friend spoke, allowed us to join them. Yes, this is good!!! Then I saw she pouted. Aw, that was so cute!!! Donghae, what are you thinking just now? Cute? Erase that word from you mind now.

 Eunhyuk and I then took a sit in front of them She looked uneasy with our presence or should I said uneasy with my presence?

“Hi, I’m Hae and this is my friend, Hyuk,” I introduced ourselves. Eunhyuk just nodded his head. But then her friend spoke.

“Nice to meet you two and I’m Dib. This is my friend, Rose,” she introduced themselves.

I already knew you name Rose, as I heard your friend called you in the store just now. Rose, what a beautiful name she has and rose is my favourite flower. I looked at her. She looked really shocked with her friend’s action. I noticed she whispered something to Dib. Dib’s facial expression immediately changed. She looked like she was possessed by Rose. I’m curious what are they talking about. Do they already know about us? OMG, this is not good. I better ask them. I pretended coughing. Both of them turned to face me.

“What are you both talking about? Are you guys talking about us?” I asked them directly.

“No... Nothing. We... We didn’t say anything,” Dib stuttered. I knew something’s wrong here. I looked at Rose and she just glanced at me. They lied. They must have realised who we are now. I forced Dib to tell me. Rose looked annoying with my continuous questions. Finally she spoke.

“Yeah, you’re right. We’re truly talking about you and do you want to know what are we talking about?” she said while smirking. Why she looked so evil?

“I said...,” she stopped for seconds and looked at me. Said what? She’s making me impatient.

“...you both might be a robber or ,” she finished her words. Thank God she didn’t know about us yet. But wait!!! What did she just say? Robber? ? OMG, this is worst than knowing our true identity. How dare her!!! She really got my nerves.

“What?” Eunhyuk and I said unison. Of course we were so shocked.

“Oh no no no, I mean you’re the only one. Your friend seems nice. Impossible he’s like that, right?” she said while pointing her index finger towards me. Double what. She’s really brave to say that to me. I really felt humiliated.

Before I could say anything, her phone rang. She excused herself to answer the call. After finished chatting, she excused herself again to go to the restroom. She carelessly put her phone on the table. Idea!!! I know what to do now. I secretly took her phone as Dib and Eunhyuk were focus on eating. I laughed evilly deep inside my heart. I’ll get my revenge on you, Rose. Just wait!!! After a few minutes, she came back and four of us continued eating quietly. She looked at me weirdly. Maybe she wondered why I didn’t talk back to her about the thing just now. No need to do that, Rose because I’ve another way to pay you back. We then went home after finished eating.

 

P/S: I'm sorry for taking a long time to update the new chapter. I hope my readers enjoy reading this ^^