OH I WISH...

OH I WISH...

Chapter 2: Crazy

Rose’s POV

Aish, this was really troublesome. Why I am so clumsy today? Ah, my stomach!!! It was hurt. I rubbed my poor stomach. Oh Dib, your best friend was hungry here. Please don’t make me more suffer my dearest friend. I released a huge sigh.

 As I was arranging back the CDs, someone tapped my shoulder. OMG, who’s this? I was surprised with the sudden touch. Probably the workers I guess. I turned back to see who was that but my guess was totally wrong. IT WAS A YOUNG MAN!!! Who is this? Why must he wore mask and huge sunglasses to cover his face? Was he sick? But why come here if he’s sick? Just rest at home is enough. Or was it a new trend to rob? OMG, please tell me he’s not a robber.

I looked at him surprisingly, still playing with my thought. But he also looked uneasy. What’s wrong with him too? Did he changed his mind for not robbing me? Thank God if he did!!!

“Yes?” I asked him hesitantly.

“Hmmm, where can I get Super Junior albums?” he asked me. I released a relieved sigh. My guess was totally wrong and this feel was so good. But he seems not a local people. Maybe he’s a tourist. He might be think I’m the worker here. Do I have that look? Hmm, whatever!!!

“Maybe over there,” I pointed the direction to him and then he nodded his head.

I walked away from him to search Dib but he called me. I turned back again. What he wants now??

“Miss, thank you,” he thanked me. I just smiled hearing that and nodded my head. He was so polite and gentle. But then he continues.

“But don’t you know me?” he asked me. What?? Know you?? Who are you?? I just shook my head and then continued my steps.

“Crazy man,” I murmured. He was asking me for no reasons. Absolutely I didn't know him. Or did he want to hit on me? 

Donghae’s POV

“Hmmm, where can I get Super Junior albums?” I asked her. She pointed me to some direction and started to walk away from me.

“Miss, wait!!” I called her. She turned back and looked at me weirdly.

“Miss, thank you,” I thanked her and she just smiled widely and nodded her head. She was weird. I thought she already recognised me. But why didn’t she ask me for my autograph or whatever? Hmmm, I bet she just pretends like she knew nothing about me. I’m Lee Donghae, the most handsome member of Super Junior. This really made me curious about her.

“But don’t you know me?” I asked her. She just kept silent. OMG, she does kill my patience. What are you thinking girl? Just admit that you're my fan. Is it difficult? But then she shakes her head and walks away from me again. I was surprised with her answer.

“Crazy man,” she murmured quietly. But I could hear her clearly. What?? She said I’m a crazy man!! How dare her!!! It was so rude. I'm customer here but then she said something unpleasant about me. I need to teach her.