OH I WISH...

OH I WISH...

Chapter 1: Mall

Rose’s POV

Oh God, I’m so tired and thirsty right now!!! I begged YOU please don't let me die yet. I could feel my legs already didn't have more energy to continue walking. Dib, my best friend just ignored me since her eyes couldn't stop searching for the things in the mall. We had already walked non-stop for four hours in this huge shopping mall. Didn't she feel exhausted or hungry?? This was so ridiculous. Oh Dib, just please stop for a while and  feel pity on me for once. Don’t you remember I'm holding your bags right now?? They’re heavy enough. PLEASE!!! I'm not your maid? If I do, please pay my salary later!!! I looked at my watch. Oh, 1.30 pm already. No wonder I felt so hungry. DIB, I NEED TO EAT!!!

Before I could ask her to stop and get something to eat, she turned and looked at me cutely. Another tricks of hers. WHAT?? NOT AGAIN!!!

“Rose, let’s go to the CD shop over there. I want to buy something. Would you?” she said while pouting .

“But Dib, I’m so hungry right now. Don’t you want to eat?” I asked. Please say YES Dib but unfortunately she shook her head and smiled. I was so disappointed!!

“Of course I do but not now. I promise you I won’t take a long time in there. I promise,” she said while lifting her hand. I just nodded my head weakly. YEAH RIGHT!!! Aish, it was hard to have friend who is shopaholic like her. Thank God I love you, Dib. You must be grateful to have me as your best friend.

She grabbed my hand and we entered the shop. She released my wrist and quickly looks for SUPER JUNIOR ALBUMs.

"Dib, did you forget something?" I asked her immediately and she stopped her steps. She turned around and I purposely pointed to her things. She smiled sheepishly and came closer to me and took them.

"Yeah, I know," she said and walked away from me.

She’s really a true fan of them. She never misses any news or things about Super Junior. And WHAT’S MY ROLE?? Of course I’m the person that would listen to her favourite b-band stories. Even I’m not really into them but their songs are not bad at all. They’re nice to hear. But I could tell that I ‘m attracted to Donghae, maybe because of his childishness and smile I guess.

“Dib, I want to go there for a while,” I told her while pointing to English Movies’ area. She just glanced at me once and nodded her head. I shook my head and smiled. CRAZY FANS!!!

As I was on my way to there, my knee crushed on the CDs which located at the edge of the rack, making some CDs fell down. Aish, why must this happen? I bent down to arrange back the CDs. Where are the workers? Didn’t they work today?

Donghae’s POV

“Hyukkie, let’s go out. I’m bored,” I asked Eunhyuk. He just nodded his head, agreed to go out with me. We are really compatible to each other. No wonder every time we did something like kissing or hugging in stage, all of our fans will scream crazily. That's why EUNHAE couple is naturally created. I found it funny when think back about it at first but who cares as long as I know I’M NOT A GAY!!!

We needed to disguise ourself as people can easily recognise us especially our fans. They will go crazy and run to us. I didn’t want that to be happen. We then decided to go to shopping mall.

Wow, this mall was so huge!! This was the first time we came to XXXXX as we held Super Show 3 here. This might be one of my best memories.

We looked around but then each of us became clueless. No idea to go where as we didn't have any plan. Where should we go first?? But then I saw a CD shop. Maybe we better go there and I could find some info about our album sale. I smiled.

“Hyukkie, let’s go there,” I asked and pointed to the shop. He just nodded his head and followed me from behind. As we entered the shop, we separated. Eunhyuk went  to the anime area while I tried to find our albums. Where should I find it? Not here and not here too. Maybe I should ask one of the workers but where are they? Oh, that one. I saw a girl was busy arranging the CDs on the rack. I came closer to her and then tapped her shoulder. She seems shocked with my action and then turned back.

“Yes?” she asked and her facial expression still unchanged. She still in shocked. OMG, did she already recognise me? I’m dead!!!