Extra: Typical Fan-girl.

My sweet medusa. (HIATUS)

[ June's POV ] -Meeting TOP-

OH . OH . IT'S.. IT'S REALLY HIMM. WAAAAAH. DO I LOOK OKAY? DO I SMELL WEIRD? I SMELL WEIRD, DON'T I? AISH, SAVE ME SHIRLEY. SAVE. ME. HE'S SO HOTTT. SO GODDAMN SMOKING HOT. HE LOOKS EVEN DREAMIER IN PERSON. IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS.. OH WELL WHATEVER - I'M GOING CRAZY NOW ANYWAYSS. June was thinking everything and nothing all at the same time. In the prescence of her long-time bias, Choi Seunghyun, it was only going to be a matter of seconds before she lost control and died of happiness, probably.

'It's nice to meet you', he bowed, eyes still watching her. 'My name is Choi Seunghyun. Thank you for your support towards Big Bang.'

Man, he was so formal. And yes. Yes, TOP. I know who you are. No need to tell me, of all people, silly. Why are you not talking, June? WHY. HE'S GOING TO THINK YOU'RE STUPID. AND MENTAL! AND.. AND.. SPEAK, WOMAN!

Somehow getting the ability to speak back, I mumbled a greeting somewhere along the lines of, 'It-it's nice to meet you t-too. I- I- it's- you- me- hi- iloveyousofreakingmuch', I blushed wildly. My flustered self must've had some sort of impact on him for he smiled, causing my blush to deepen, turning my face and neck into a cherry tomato on a stick.

'Lee June, right? You have the same name as our maknae', he said, trying to make conversation. 'Have you eaten yet? Would you like to grab a bite with me?'

Nodding to the kitchen area, he took a few steps forward waiting for me to follow. Compiling without argument, he walked in a normal pace, satisfied to see me trailing along not far behind.

'You been here before? It seems you're pretty close to Parkmin.' he asked, out of curiousity.

'Mm, yes.. We've been friends since forever.' Talking came naturally to me like breathing, but right now.. it seemed like the hardest thing to do. He probably sensed my nervousness. He smiled and said, 'Haha, June. No need to be so formal. Let's be friends, aight? A friend of Min, is a friend of mine.'

It somehow calmed me down, and we met JiYong and Parkmin in the dining room.

'Yaah, hyung!', JiYong loudly exclaimed when he saw us. 'What've you done to her? She's all red! You big bully!' He smiled widely.

'S-shut up, you! Aish!' I countered, throwing the nearest thing at JiYong - a tissue box.

Catching it, he laughed heartily. 'Haha, c'mon Shirley.. Let's leave these two.'

Getting up to join him, my best friend winked at me with a sly smile, and skipped away.

'S-seunghyun!' I stuttered.

Before I could say anything else, he stuck his head in the fridge and offered me something wrapped in tinfoil. It smelled good, and I was indeed hungry, so I gladly accepted it. I unwrapped it - corn? 'Buttered corn?' I asked, surprised.

'Mm. You don't like it? I could..' he started, but I cut him off, 'No, no. This is good.' I smiled.

He smiled back, and I died for like, the ten-trillion-billionth time today. Life, was good.

 

-----

[ Shirley's POV ]

'Neh, JiYong. Where're we going?', Shirley asked as JiYong led her out of the house.

'Well. We've finished the tour, and YG's giving us some extra time more than normal to relax - since it was our first world tour, amirite? I wanted to explore this country a bit more.. Will you take me around?', he smiled.

'Aye.. how could I refuse when you ask like that? Of course I will!', Shirley whined. She couldn't wait. She had only met him a few times through her older cousin, but she never knew he could be this fun to be around. Besides.. this was her first time truly hanging out with him, so she knew she had to make a good impression! She had loved him for his music, but now.. now things were going in a different direction. She couldn't care less if he was famous, or oh-so-gorgeous, she really liked him as a friend, and she hoped he did too.

 

------

 

sorry for the long- wait. D;

was so busy.. ><;

but i'm back now! :D