The Beginning.

My sweet medusa. (HIATUS)

'Good work so far!' 'I loved it!' 'You guys were awesome!', filled the hallways as JiYong (better known as G-Dragon), leapt off the stage and into his changing room. He had just finished performing Last Farewell with the crew, and was waiting as Seungri took his solo stage with White Love.

As he was sipping his iced lemonade, with the stylists and makeup crew busy working on him, he glanced around the room at everything and nothing, still marvelling at how they had gotten this far.

I mean, a world tour! That's truly something, he thought to himself.

The ice was melting at an alarming rate as the room was quite heated due to all the enthusiasm and the lack of AC.

He got up to refill his cup, and that was when he saw her.

She had the most beautiful smile plastered on her face as she was busy chatting up the power rapper, Choi Seunghyun (or TOP).

JiYong quickly headed over there to greet them.

'Hey. You messed up again on the choreography!', GD playfully punched TOP on the shoulder.

Seunghyun chuckled, and returned the punch. He noticed JiYong was glancing curiously at the girl by his side.

'This is my cousin, Shirley. She lives in the area, and she wanted to attend our concert. Seats were sold out, so I invited her backstage to watch the concert. I hope you don't mind, man.'

'No no, not at all. Nice to meet you, Shirley.' JiYong extended his hand to her.

She stretched out her petite hand, and he met hers with his own.

'It's nice to meet you, too.'

She bowed, her smile was contagious.

'Call me oppa~', he teased.

Seunghyun noticed the glint in their eyes, and decided to leave them for a bit.

'Yo! I'm gonna go...check-out Youngbae's packs. Gotta love those lady-killers', he winked, strolling away.

 

Suddenly getting intensely nervous around this girl, JiYong failed to talk like a regular human being and started babbling about God know's what.

He cracked a few jokes, and to his delight, she giggled at them.

'Why did the chicken-' He was rudely interrupted when Daesung came running towards him, all the while shouting that the finale was starting soon. He stopped infront of them, bowed to the lady, and took JiYong arm, pulling him in the directions of the changing rooms.

'I'll see you later?' he shouted after Shirley.

'Mm!', she replied with a slight nod of her head.

Wow, GD breathed. Why doesn't Seunghyun introduce me to his family more often?!