final

Companion

Friday, Few Months later

AUTHOR POV

It’s been months since Mina worked as Jihyo’s assistance and she always busy. Perhaps even rarely at the office because Jihyo frequently have meetings with clients outside. It’s tiring indeed, but working with Jihyo is a lot better than she expected and not as cruel like what she’s been through during her internship days.

Jihyo may looked like a strict and stern person, but actually not at all. Although Mina is Jihyo’s assistance, she treats Mina like she’s her little sister, taking care of her and stuffs. So mina rarely feel stressed or even pressured for being Jihyo’s assistance.

Oh about her seniors, they actually apologized to her and now already respect her for being in her position. well the reason why Jihyo didn’t have assistance in the first place, because none could keep up with Jihyo’s pace and her working standards. But somehow, Mina could manage it and it’s really something that should be respected.

 

Mina is happy with her job, Jihyo also happy with mina’s performance.. but one person had to deal with the consequences that she never imagined would even affect her this way. And that person is momo.

Wherever Jihyo goes, mina always there. busy Jihyo equal busy mina. and those things led to Momo rarely had time to spend with mina like they used to. Sometimes mina was outside the office, sometimes mina was in a meeting, sometimes she and Jihyo had a serious discussion that no one could ever interrupt.

Momo was so excited and looking forward when this morning Mina messaged her, offered her a free lunch as a form of apology for ditching their usual lunch hangout. But.. Apparently, things didn’t go as they planned.. again.

Instead of eating nicely in a restaurant, currently momo stuck in Jihyo’s room while watching mina and Jihyo discussing about something that she couldn’t really follow. It’s been 10 minutes since the lunch break start, yet the discussion remains unfinished. Half of momo still believe that they could eat lunch together like usual, half of her was sure that this will be another bummer. Just with that kind of thought, successfully dropped Momo’s mood and now she’s just waited in bored.

 

While those two been too engrossed into the discussion, completely forgot about Momo’s existence, the only thing momo could do is staring at them. Looking how close they are.. how focused their eyes to each other.. somehow it drove her to some annoying feelings that she wasn’t supposed to feel.. And the longer momo wait, the hungrier and the more bored she is.. so a huff just came out, showcasing her feeling.

 

“Are you guys done yet?” but she didn’t get any answered

“Ooiii.. there’s a person here. hello~~”

 

Jihyo and Mina paused a bit. They looked at a really bored momo who was laying with her stomach on the sofa and stared at them drowsily.

 

“Oh, finally you guys notice me!”  Jihyo who got disturbed by momo’s antic wanted to throw her anger at her. but mina stopped her and instead, she’s the one who talked—tried to control the situation.

 “I’m really sorry eonni.. I know you’ve been waiting quite long but please could you wait for fi—“

“you said that last time.”

“Yes.. just a little bit more.. please eonni?”

“Until when? You keep saying five minutes more but this already more than that. Or you want to cancel the lunch again? like the other days?”

 

Mina wanted to answer it, but jihyo who already feel so annoyed couldn’t hold herself and started ‘attacking’ momo.

 

“Oh stop complaining like a kid. What do you expect? We’re working here.” said Jihyo

“But it’s lunch break hours. Can’t you guys stop working just for 30 minutes? What kind of boss are you that didn’t give their employee a break.”

 

Jihyo and momo threw death glare towards each other. Jihyo hates someone who disturb her while she’s working, and momo hates someone who overworked themselves and well.. that annoying feelings that she wasn’t suppose to feel control her more now.. oh yes.. it’s jealousy.. Meanwhile Mina? she always be the peacemaker of course.. never want any conflict happened.. so she tried her best to prevent bigger issues occur.

 

“Eonnideul.. please calm down. this is not the time to fight... Momo eonni, I’m really sorry for this..  I didn’t mean to make you wait or anything.. it just this offer was suddenly came in so it’s really urgent for us.”

“Don’t you have any other excuse? Yesterday you told me there’s and urgent meeting.. and the other day. And the other other day too.”

“Well, sorry if you can’t relate. But both of us have job and we—“ Mina held Jihyo’s hand, gave her a sign to stop saying things that might offended momo and after that she calmly talked to momo again.

“I’m really sorry for that eonni.. sometimes we can’t help it. so please? let us discuss this for few more minutes and after that I’l—”

“Forget it. I’m outta here.” Momo suddenly rose from her seat. Mina who saw this of course felt bad and wanted to stop momo from going

“Momo eonni wa—“

“Both of you can spend your time together here and finish all your IMPORTANT work.” After saying that, momo walked towards the door.

“But eonni.. jus—“

 “I never imagine I would say this.” momo who once facing the door, now turned around and said,  

“but I regretted recommended you to Jihyo few months ago.”

 

*BAM*

 

And there momo went out from Jihyo’s room with anger and disappointment filled her.

Mina froze on her spot. Her heart scattered and she felt bad. She wanted to chase momo but after seeing the way she gave her that look—that disappointed look, and how she said those things to her.. Mina didn’t have courage to do it.


Rooftop

For the entire years momo been working here as employee, rooftop is always her favorite place. Well she has tons of secret hideout in this office, all due to her hobby of wandering around the office during office hours. But in this kind of weather, rooftop is always be her first choice. 

If you think momo was angry, you’re not fully wrong.. she’s indeed angry but it mixed with regret too. but not regret towards her decision few months ago.. but regret of saying those things to mina.. she was throwing her frustration, anger, and her loneliness to mina.. and she really hates herself for that,.

 

“She didn’t chase me huh..” said momo

“I mean.. why would she even chase me? she’s busy. She has important works to do.. why bother chasing me just because I created some childish drama, right?” again she talked to herself.

“Ugh.. why I have to say those things. bad mouth bad mouth!” said Momo as she hit countless times until the slap sounds were audible.

 

*Clack*

 

Momo looked towards her right as the steel door suddenly opened and a flat face was the only thing Momo gave once she saw the person who came in.

 

“Whassup lazy .”

“If you want to ask me to go back to work, I don’t want to. I’m not in the mood so leave me, jeongyeon-ah.”

“You’re lucky I’m here not to grab your back to your chair. here.” Said Jeongyeon as she took a seat beside Momo and offered her a roll of kimbap

“What’s this?”

“Your lunch.”

“You just bought me a kimbap? Ew stingy leader.”

“Fine if you don’t wa—“ Seeing Jeongyeon retrieved the kimbap from momo, made momo panic and she hurriedly snatched back the kimbap

“wait wait wait!! I never said I don’t want it..”

 

Well jeongyeon is Momo’s division leader and she usually the one who dragged the slacking off momo back to her chair and force her to do her job. She also friend with Jihyo and momo so.. although hierarchically they are in different level, but they broke it off due to the friendship bonds they have. Of course if it’s about work, they acted properly..

 

 “So, what did you do this time? heard you made some drama in Jihyo’s room.”

“How did you even know?”

“Jihyo text me. saying I should check up on you.” said Jeongyeon

 

That’s the truth. Although Jihyo was pissed with how Momo acted, she still worried for her. after all.. Momo is Jihyo’s friend.. and Jeongyeon is the right person to both make momo calm and also smack her head—makes her realized that she’s wrong too.

 

“Now tell me. what did you do?”

“well… uh.. I interrupted her discussion with mina.”

 

Hearing that, Jeongyeon gave momo a really flat face. like she can’t comprehend why momo even do such thing when she already know that Jihyo really really hates everyone who interrupted her discussion.

 

“Girl.. I don’t know why you did that but you’re braver than any soldier around the world..”

An irritated huff came out from momo, “I won’t dare to do it if it wasn’t because mina and I were supposed to have a lunch together.. and Jihyo held mina for some discussion so.. yea I kinda snapped and had an argument with both of them..” momo said that with a pout, completely sulked remembering what happened.

“Let me guess. You regretted confronting them or something? because if you didn’t regret anything, you’ll be in cafeteria by now, munching all the food like a madman.”

 

A sigh came out from momo and jeongyeon knew this ain’t a great sign.

 

“Yes. I kinda threw my frustration on mina.. and I guess I hurt her.”

“What did you say to that poor little girl?”

“I told her that.. I regretted recommended her to jihyo.” Said momo solemnly as she took a small bite on a roll of kimbap that jeongyeon bought her.

“Whoa.. that’s mean..”

“Hey in my defense, I have rights to be mad because Mina promised me free lunch earlier and also, blame Jihyo for picking a fight with me.”

“But still.. Mina is new and she still adjusting with her job now. and you know how busy Jihyo is..”

“True.. but.. It just… I missed her…” said momo in a really gloomy voice and her head hung low.

 

“You see..I thought maybe by making mina a permanent employee here, I can spent time with her more. but.. instead she spent her time more with jihyo now.. So unfair.”

“Wait… Don’t tell me you’re jealous with jihyo?”

 

Momo who was gonna bite her kimbap, froze as she heard what Jeongyeon said. But after few second she pretended not to hear it and just munched her kimbap like that conversation never happened. And of course she got a slapped on her arm from Jeongyeon who clearly can read through momo’s gesture.

 

“Yah! you’re ridiculous! Why would you be jealous?? Jihyo is already engaged!”

“N-not that kind of jealous okay! I’m just.. jealous because she can spent time with mina.”

“well she’s her boss after all..”

 

Momo didn’t say anything and just ate her kimbap, like she’s completely agree with what Jeongyeon said to her.

 

“But wait a second.. why you missed her? don’t you guys hang out during weekend?”

“N…no?” jeongyeon dramatically gasped and both of her eyes opened wide, shocked upon hearing that answer

“You’re kidding right? not even once?” while munching, momo shook her head meekly.

“Seriously momo?? Although you guys already know each other for months?? Even you have feelings for her??? you never even once asked her out on weekend??”

“Y-yeah? well.. She’s busy.. So I thought weekend is her time to rest..” a heavy and frustrated sigh came out from Jeongyeon.

“Bull... Jihyo also busy but she always has dates with Sana and she could even PROPOSED Sana.”

 

Momo took another bite of her kimbap and tried to digest what Jeongyeon told her. Once she realized her foolishness, she gave a cheeky smile to Jeongyeon and that action made Jeongyeon dumbfounded.. of course she would be like that..

Well since Momo met Mina, the only thing that came up from Momo’s mouth whenever she and jeongyeon hanging out is just Mina this, mina that…. Like every single time. Jeongyeon knew how whipped her friend is so the fact that Momo didn’t even think about asking her crush to hang out during weekend is beyond her tolerance..

 

“Aigoo.. you’re really helpless.. not brave enough to ask your crush on a date, but you’re brave enough to hurt her..” Hearing that, momo gave a pout and a frowny brows to jeongyeon.

“You came here to mock me or help me huh?”

“hmm…Both?”

“Well, you just mocked me without helping me at all!! So shoo!” said Momo as she shoved jeongyeon.

“Hey, at least I gave you something to eat okay.”

“it’ll be more helpful if you brought me some decent meal tho. Yoo stingy Jeongyeon”

“That’s it. Lunch is over for you. come on let’s go back to work.”  Jeongyeon snatched Momo’s kimbap and also grabbed her hand, forced her to stand up and dragged her to go back to their room.

“Ah! wait! N-no!! Jeongyeon-ah! I’m just.. No!!!” she whined so much and beg so much but once Jeongyeon dragged her, she can’t do much.

 

And that day ended with neither mina nor momo met or even talk about what happened during the lunch break. Well.. mina been so busy with her works and momo? since she looked so down, jeongyeon decided to treat her dinner after work and of course she also get drunk so.. that could explain why both of them didn’t even talk to each other.


Momo’s Apartment, The Next day 10.10 AM

 

In Momo’s minimalist apartment, nothing is currently happening. Well momo live alone here, while the rest of her family live in other city.

It’s Saturday morning, nearly afternoon, but due to the excessive working for the past 5 days, she still soundly asleep on her bed. Moreover, last night she and Jeongyeon went out to grab some dinner and since momo’s mood ain’t getting better, drinking festive happened that night so.. she got drunk and it’s quite make sense why at this hour she still asleep.

 

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

 

But oh well.. not for long maybe..

 

The sound of bell made Momo stirred on her bed, clearly disturbed by it. she didn’t want to wake up since she still feel so lethargic. But the sound of bell rang one more time and completely annoyed momo. So with sleepiness and dizziness, momo lazily woke up from her bed and walked towards her front door. Of course in a complete mess.

 

She didn’t know who would come this early, but her guts told her that it’s probably jeongyeon or maybe jihyo because only both of them who knew her address. Or maybe it could be Sana, Jihyo’s fiancé who apparently also close with Momo.

 

Her weak limbs finally brought her to the front door. She opened the door and soo ready to scold anyone who stood there since they disturb her rest. But turns out.. it wasn’t even jeongyeon. Nor even jihyo nor sana. it’s someone that she never imagine or expect to be here right now.

 

“Mina??” and yes.. She’s Mina. the girl face shrieked a bit due to the strong alcohol scent from momo. but she then bowed awkwardly and greeted her shyly.

“Good morning.. eonni..”

“M-morning….”

 

A short paused happened as momo still surprised seeing mina standing in front of her apartment. Moreover the girl now is wearing a really casual clothes. her brown hair were cut loose, she also wore plain white t-shirt and folded Jeans. Totally different with her usual formal office attire..  This is the very first time Momo ever see mina in this casual look since they never met outside the office. She looks so cute, even she still look like high school girl or something.. no one will notice if she actually works for a multi-national company..

But then a sudden realization hit momo and made her remember that she’s completely in opposite condition with mina. she still feel a little bit hangover and she hundred percent sure that she’s messy and reek of alcohol.

 

 “Oh god! I uh… uh.. I’m going to fresh up my face for a bit. Y-you can just come in please..  I’ll be back shortly.”

“But I want to—“ before Mina can even finished her words, Momo already dashing further inside her apartment, probably splashed some water on her face and brushed her teeth.

 

Since there’s no other choice, Mina went inside Momo’s apartment. She took off her shoes and walked deeper inside Momo’s apartment. Momo’s apartment isn’t big and the interior is quite simple. Not look too cheap and not that fancy.

Mina is nervous now.. Well the reason she came here so abruptly is because she wants to apologize to momo for what happened yesterday and for not contacting momo too.. And she currently felt awkward to, standing here in a space between living room and kitchen as she waited for momo to finish her morning routine. Actually she could just sit on the sofa, but she finds it inappropriate and rude. So she end up standing so awkwardly and waited for momo.

.

.

 

It was actually pretty fast for momo to come out from her bathroom with a more fresh face and less alcohol scent.

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting..” said momo

“It’s okay eonni.. sorry for come so sudden like this.”

“It’s fine.. But.. how do you even know my place?”

“I uh.. I asked Jihyo eonni.. sorry, I should asked you first..”

“Oh no no.. you don’t need to apologize for that.. I’m just surprised that’s all..”

 

Again.. an awkward silence. but it not for long as Momo noticed a huge tote bag that mina been holding since earlier and that tickled Momo’s curiosity.

 

“What’s in that bag?” mina who was startled, nervously explained

“This? uh.. well.. I uh.. kinda made some fo—“

“Food?!! You’re the one who made it?” Mina gave momo a meek nod and this made the used to be hangover momo, to be soo excited.

“Oyeaaah! Let’s eat this~” Momo quickly snatched the bag from Mina and cheerfully walked towards the kitchen.

 

This of course made mina surprised and confused because Momo seems doesn’t mad at her although yesterday was the opposite of this. seems like.. there was nothing happened between them.

 

“Hey why are you still standing there? come here! help me prepare these food.” Said Momo

“B-but eonni… you.. not mad at me?” and this caught momo’s attention

“Me? mad? At you? no way..” said Momo

“But yesterday you..” What mina said wasn’t really audible since her voice keep getting smaller and smaller as she also lowered her head.

 

A small smile carved on momo’s face upon seeing how cute mina is right now. pouting, playing with her fingers, and her feet fidgeting nervously.. She then dropped anything she wanted to do and walked towards Mina. Once she near her, she held both Mina’s arms, ushered her to stand normally. And she then greeted by a pouty mina who looked totally sorry for what she did.

 

“Hey, don’t give me that pouty face.” said Momo

“But I made you angry..”

“Who says I’m angry?” This made the pouty face gone from Mina.

 “Y-you’re not? But but.. I ditched our hang out again and you seems angry at me or more like disappointed maybe.”

“I’m not mad at you. okay maybe a little. But you know.. you did nothing wrong. In fact I was the one who supposed to apologize.. I hurt you right?”

“N-no I’m o—“ mina stopped what she was about to say due to momo small smile, like she knew mina was going to tell some lie.

“Y-yes.. it hurts me.. a little.”

“See? I know yesterday I was childish, insensitive and also rude..  I acted like that just because I was jealous with jihyo who can spend many times with you.. so.. although you broke your promise, the one who’s ruder, is me. Not you...”

“Jea…lous?”

“W-well.. yeah.. s-something like that.. so I’m really really sorry for what happened yesterday..”

“I-it’s okay eonni..It’s also my fault..I’m sorry and.. also I want to apologize for not try to contact you or anything.. I was scared..”

 

Hearing mina apologized for things she shouldn’t really apologize for, made momo stretched her hand and ruffled Mina’s head slowly.

 

“But you’re here now right? that’s enough for me. no need to apologize again, okay?” Mina nod her head and blushed as she saw momo threw her a small smile.

 

Of course momo always find the shy mina is very cute and adorable. So without even think much, momo just pulled mina into a hug.

 

“E-eonni..?”

“Let’s stay like this for a while..I miss you.” said momo

“m-me too.. eonni..” Momo can felt the rapid beating from mina’s heart but she just decided to ignore it and just enjoy this moment.. she missed her so much.

“So.. we’re good now, right?” asked Momo

“I don’t know.. eonni the one who’s mad at me..” a giggled came from momo

“Stop saying that.. I’m not mad at you…” momo squeezed her hug a bit, showing how she can’t stand with mina’s cuteness.

“Says the one who gave me glare and went out the room by slamming the door.” Momo could feel that mina said that with a pout and a frown. Of course that made her laughing out loud.

“Hahaha! Okay okay! gee.. calm down.. No need to rub off all bad thing I did yesterday… and well I think we’re good now.”

Mina tilted her head up to see momo and said, “Really? just like that?”

“Mhm. Just like that. besides…” momo’s right hand that once circled on Mina’s body, went away from there and she then tapped the tip of mina’s nose with her index finger and said, “I can’t stay mad at you, little one.” and she ended with a grinny smile

 

Mina’s face were automatically burned red and to hide it, she dived into momo’s hug again.

 

“I-I’m not little. Don’t call me that.”

“Sure sure.. Now, shall we have some breakfast then?”

 

The slight meek nod that momo felt on the crook of her neck made her broke the hug and grabbed mina’s hand to guide her to the kitchen where all the food been waiting for them.  

.

.

How was their eating time going? well it’s like usual.. they shared few stories about their working days, how busy mina day was with Jihyo.. Just by hearing the story, momo could feel how tiring it was and how stressing it could be. But the amazing thing is, mina didn’t complain about it at all. She say everything with smile and few times she said that she’s so happy to work with Jihyo.

Well… from the very start momo ‘bothered’ mina during her internship day, she knew how similar Mina’s working habit with Jihyo and it’s not a surprise if in the end both of them were so click to each other.

 

But.. although mina was smiley and seems so excited when she told momo about her usual working days, somehow there’s something weird in mina’s gesture. Yes she will be so bright when there’s something to talk about. Yet different case happened when the topic was ended and a silent pause happened. Usually they weren’t bother by it since mainly they often spend their time in silence.

But today is different.  When the topic ended, momo could see that mina fidgeting on her seat, restless like there’s something she hold or hide.. okay yes it’s normal for mina to act nervous and such.. but not like this.. for momo, this is weird and there might be something she wanted to say but couldn’t.. like maybe she not really comfortable in momo’s house or something..

So, after they finished eating and cleaned up all the dirty dishes, Momo invited mina to sit on her couch. Accompanied by a relaxing peach tea that mina also brought from her house. And just like what happened earlier.. Mina sat in such awkward posture and fingers couldn’t stop playing with her mug

 

She’s definitely nervous about something… or maybe she’s… uncomfortable?

 

“Hey, mina..” Mina lifted her head up quick, surprised by the sudden call

“Is there anything wrong?”

“N-ne?”

“Well.. You seems restless.. maybe there’s something I did that make you uncomfo—“

“No no no!!” Mina quickly interrupted Momo in such panic way. “I-it’s not like that.. it just..”

“It just…?”

 

Mina took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down and this made Momo more and more confused… But when mina calmed enough, she begun her talk.

 

“H-honestly.. I came here not just to.. you know.. apologize..” Momo just sipped her tea, waiting for mina to explain it in her own pace.

“Well.. uh.. I kinda made a deal with Jihyo eonni before.. she will give me eonni’s address if I’m willing to do.. something..”

“And.. what is that?”

 

Mina didn’t immediately told momo the answer. she put down her mug on the coffee table in front of her, and again.. controlling her breath. Momo could see how red mina’s face is though she didn’t understand why she acted like that. until..

 

Suddenly a soft and a little bit moisture thing touched Momo’s left cheek..

 

“I..I…L-L…ahh god! I can’t..”

 

Both were a mess after that happened. Momo was frozen on her spot, didn’t even blink just sat still.. totally surprised with the sudden kiss. And for Mina, she already dashed out to sit on the corner side of the couch and hide her face with her palm. Her face and ears were burning red and she completely embarrassed with herself.

Feeling mina’s presence suddenly away from her side, somehow made the shocked momo slowly diverted her sight towards mina. But instead of calm down after seeing mina hiding her shyness, that just made her heart beats more and more frantic. The sight of mina being such a shy ball made all the butterflies on momo’s stomach went crazy and in the end the only thing she could do was just stared at her.

Of course.. this kind of moment is what Momo always waiting for since the first time she got close to mina. Call it cliché but the main reason why momo always came to Mina’s room—bothering her work, it’s all because of she attracted to her. Their first meeting was embarrassing indeed yet, although at that time momo was half asleep, Mina’s beauty hit her so damn hard that day and yes.. since that day the feeling keep blooming. But no matter how much she wanted this to happen, indeed.. she can’t even control herself for the aftermath… it’s too powerful..

For Mina? Well.. She’s been suffering since yesterday. Jihyo the one who suggested this to her—Confess her feelings to Momo. Jihyo said that the reason why momo mad, probably because she felt jealous that mina spent more time with jihyo.. at first mina didn’t buy that.. because.. why momo had to be jealous at her? But since she wanted to apologize to Momo, she just agreed to Jihyo’s suggestion and well.. mina is mina.. the girl who always do what people asked her to do.. But again.. it’s harder than she imagine and instead gave her a kiss and then confess, Mina end up just kissed her without saying anything..

 

“H-hey.. Mina.. w-why yo—” Mina quickly fix her posture and quickly trying to explain what she was doing earlier.

“I-I’m sorry if I startled you..i just.. well.. i.. honestly i… I lo…argh.. I can’t!” again after said that, mina buried her face with her palms again. She’s too shy and too nervous to say it. the words were already on the tip of her tongue but her timid side kept pulling those words back in

 

Momo heard that short L-O word that mina said but since the younger was too shy, she couldn’t finish it and well.. with the sudden kiss, this big nervous and the unfinished L-O words.. momo caught the hint. She knew why mina acted like this.. and as the older one, somehow momo felt like she needs to be the one who take control of the situation.

 

Come on hirai. This might be hard for a shy girl like her.. If it’s hard for her to say it.. you’re the one who should! Yes.. let’s go

 

“I love you.”

 

To make it more cliché.. yeap. Those two said it in the same time

“N-ne?” that’s mina the one who surprised with momo’s confession. She didn’t expect momo to say that too of course..

“I love you.”

“Y-you… love me?”

“Mhm. Well… How should I explain this.. um I probably already have feelings for you before we got a little bit closer.. And because of the times we spent together.. I think that made my feelings grew deeper..”

“But.. I thought.. you only see me as you know… a junior. So you being so kind to me and sweet to me..”

“So that’s why you fall for me huh? because I’m kind and sweet to you?” Mina gave momo a shy nod and this made momo laughed.

 

“Hahah no silly. I only kind and sweet to people I love. Beside.. how can I not fall in love with someone as kind, pretty, cute, adorable, smart, diligent, soft, warm an—“

“Stop stop stop..” Mina quickly covered momo’s mouth and that made Momo surprised.

“It’s embarrassing.. please stop..” said mina.

 

But behind mina’s palms, a smile carved up especially because momo could see the vivid red on mina’s face. Momo then grabbed mina’s hands and ushered it from momo’s hands.

 

 “Wae? I’m complimenting you..” said momo

“I… I can’t hear it..”

 

God why she has to be this cute!

 

Like usual, whenever momo finds mina being uncontrollably adorable, she would stretch out her hand and ruffled her hair.

 

“see. This is why I keep fall for you.”

“I probably couldn’t explain what kind of feelings I have for you, eonni.. but I really.. really.. love you..” said Mina as she lowered her head, hiding her blush again.

 

Then at that time, Momo put both her palms on mina’s face, lifted up so they could see each other’s eyes and after few second looking into mina’s shaky eyes, momo then said,

“Then wanna be my girlfriend?”

“M-me?”

“Mhm. Well.. I know you’re too busy to be in relationship since you’re just starting your new job. But I’ll try to understand that and try to respect you too. things like yesterday won’t ever happened again I promise..”

“B-but.. can i?”

“Why not? I mean you said you love me right? then that’s enough for me.”

 

Mina paused a bit. Like she’s thinking about something. Momo try to respect that because well.. they aren’t teenager anymore. confessing each other’s feelings is normal but relationship needs more commitment and it not just about love. And mina is the type of person who think before she reacts so.. yea respecting Mina to think about it for few second isn’t that bad. Even if mina asked for few days to think, momo will definetly respect that too.

 

“Let’s.. make sure what happened yesterday won’t happened in the future..” said mina

“I will try to spent time with you even though it just for short time.”

“so.. that means…”

“Yes, I love to be your…girlfriend..” a smile grew on both of their face too happy hearing that words.. but then momo suddenly showed mina her right cheek

 

“Now now.. kiss me again here.”

“W-what?? why?”

“Just wanna. Besides.. earlier you just kissed me on my left cheek. Need to balance it.” although it’s embarrassing, but mina still hovered towards Momo and gave a kiss on her cheek.

 

Because of that, Momo grin soo wide. Mina never see momo grin as wide as that or even as happy as that and that made mina giggled upon how goofy her new girlfriend. And then suddenly momo held mina’s face and gave a kiss on her forehead. After that, both stared to each other eyes with smile still hanging.

 

“No matter how busy you’ll get.. I’ll forever be by your side. Remember that.”

“I’ll be your best companion too, eonni..” both let out a smitten laugh after exchanging those mussy talks again, momo gave a peck on mina’s forehead and said,

“I love you so much.. mina.”

“I love you so much too.. momo eonni..”



AUTHOR NOTES

Hey there! Finally I’m back to end this story… with such a cringy and cliché way but well.. at least I end it right? :D
Deep apologize for the very very late update and it might be not really that satisfying.. but I did my best and hope you guys like it ^^

To everyone that reading this story, or even every story I made.. thank you so much. You guys means everything to me and the only reason why I keep writing (although I’m not that good..) and I’m sorry that my unstable mind sometimes affecting my activity here.. but thank you for your understanding and support!! I’ll try to be more and more stronger from now on..

Well, as our philospher Im Nayeon quoted: "A N Y W A Y"

Please leave your thought about this story on the comment bar, don’t forget to click the upvote if you love this story and please do recommend this story to the other mimorings you know~ (if you think this story worth to be recommend thou :D)

Oh! please do find me in twitter: @akkergo5  
LOVE YOU GUYS!!! See ya in the next story~~





Kamsahamnida ^^