three

𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖐𝖎

𝑻𝑨𝑬𝑯𝒀𝑼𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑱𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑺 𝑺𝑬𝑶𝑲𝑱𝑰𝑵 𝑨𝑺 he paces back and forth right in front of them. Taehyung was starting to get dizzy because of the eldest's endless pacing. "Hyung, could you sit down already?" complained Jimin, also starting to get dizzy. "Pacing wouldn't help."

     Seokjin stopped and turned to Jimin with an incredulous look. "Sit my down? Don't you get it?" The eldest scoffed and placed his hands on his hips. " is about to get real!" He exclaimed, each word accompanied with single claps.

     They were gathered in the living room, each with their assigned crystals already glowing. Hoseok and Jungkook were silent, in their own deep thoughts. Jimin and Taehyung clearly didn't take the situation in completely so they don't know what to feel at the moment. Instead, they observe the members who were in their own worlds. Yoongi was staring at his crystal, still shaken from his dream that night and his crystal glowing.

     Seokjin was on the edge. He doesn't know how almost all of them were calm. He's not even close to sitting the still. He knew very well what was gonna happen. Danger was already on the loose, that's why they have to act fast before things get really ugly. He was freaking out. They first need to find the crystal owners but how are they going to do that if the kingdoms were as big as his narcissism in the first place? And would they be able to do it on time?

     What about the danger itself? Who's the danger? Where could the mysterious being be?

     Seokjin's handsome face was twitching, and he hates it when his face does that.

     Namjoon isn't even awake yet, and he didn't want to wake the leader up. He didn't wanna risk anything. Who knows what could happen to Namjoon again if he did? 

     So here they are, choosing to wait and do nothing until their leader wakes up.

     "Hyung, is Namjoon really the only one who could open the portals?" Hoseok asked from the sofa, rubbing his crystal with his thumb. Seokjin stopped pacing and turned to Hoseok with a sigh. "I'm afraid yes, he's the only who could." Seokjin confirmed.

════════ ⋇ ════════

⁰³ ━━ TRAINING

you have to be strong

════════ ⋇ ════════

Sunlight peaked through the small distance between the curtains, emitting rays of warmth in the room. Namjoon, feeling the sunlight on his face, fluttered his eyes open. He immediately covered his eyes to protect them from the blinding glare of the sun. He let out a yawn before sitting up, thinking it was just another ordinary day. He scanned the bedroom. His eyes widened when he spotted a huge crack on the wall near the door. "What—"

     He stood up from his bed and made his way towards the cracked wall. He gently lifts his hand to touch the crack, but then, something caught his eye,

     In his right hand, particularly in his ring finger, was the Pᴀᴅᴘᴀʀᴀᴅscʜᴀ crystal in its brilliant coral pink color, glowing brightly.

     Without wasting time, Namjoon dashed out of the bedroom. Six heads snapped at his direction once he was completely out of his room. The rest sprang to their feet upon seeing their leader already conscious, and stable. He eyed his underlings one by one. Their crystals were glowing as well.

     "Hyung!" Jimin approached Namjoon first, followed by Seokjin. "How are you feeling?" Jimin asked, concern clearly visible on his face. Seokjin was eyeing him with the same expression. He eyes them back with confusion in return. 

     "I'm okay?" He answered, wondering why they were asking such question. 

      He feels okay though? 

    Seokjin detected the confusion playing on Namjoon's face. "You..." Seokjin began. "You don't remember anything, don't you?"

     Hearing this, Namjoon instantly began recalling yesterday's happenings. 

     He was in the studio with Jungkook, helping him with his first song. Then after the recording, Jungkook told him that he'd go to that cafe across the road. When Jungkook left, he proceeded with his mixtape.

     Then he remembered the broken touch pad.

     And the sudden, agonizing pain that he felt.

     Then the rest was a blur.

     "W-what happened to me?" Namjoon asked in a barely audible voice, confirming that he didn't remember everything from yesterday. He scans s' faces one by one. They all hold an uncomfortable expression on their faces. The eldest sighed as a reply. "I will explain everything to you, but for now," Seokjin raised his glowing crystal. "We need to deal with this." 

     Namjoon wanted answers right away. The huge crack in his bedroom was bugging him. He was suddenly wondering if it has something to do with him. But nonetheless, he nodded with a determined look. Seokjin was right, the safety of the world mattered more.

     Namjoon rushes back to his bedroom.

     Jimin blinked and turned to Seokjin, who stared at the open door of the bedroom in utter disbelief. "Don't tell me you still have to find the spell book?!" Seokjin yelled.

     "Sorry!" Namjoon yelled back from the bedroom, attesting Seokjin's suspicions.

     "I can't believe this!" Seokjin threw his hands in the air in frustration and went back to the middle of the living room.

     He's been constantly nagging Namjoon about the spell book, that he should put it somewhere where it's easy to find so when the time comes the spell book will be needed, things will be more convenient. But Namjoon kept ignoring his advices, and now he's there, in his and Taehyung's room, bending here and there, looking for the freaking spell book.

     Once again, his face twitches.

     As a leader, it was Namjoon's job to open the portals that lead to all of the kingdoms on Earth, and in order to open those portals, a magical chant should be recited.

     "I found it!" Namjoon announced, running out of his bedroom. He instantly opened the book, flicking the pages in a hurry. Once he found the spell to make portals appear, he stopped and eyed his friends, who were all on their feet. "Ready, guys?"

     Yoongi snorted. "We were ready enough while you were taking too long looking for that damned spell book."

     Namjoon gave Yoongi a sheepish look. "Sorry about that." he muttered. He turned back to the spell book and held out his hand. He began chanting the words on the spell book. A bright energy was gathering in his hand. When it was big enough, the ball of energy separated into six.

     Before them, six floating swirling particles of energy had appeared. The castles of the kingdoms appeared next in each portals. "So this is really it!" Jimin exclaimed, excited and nervous at the same time. He was the first to approach the six portals. He gently raised the brilliant black Boʀᴛ crystal to the first portal, which was the portal to the kingdom of Awreimm.

     No reaction.

     "Aww, I wanted to visit Awreimm." He grumbled in disappointment before moving to the next portal, the portal to Humelios. He felt the crystal vibrate a bit before glowing brighter than before in a color of scarlet red. His eyes widened in amazement, but then he realized that he'll be heading to the kingdom of the mysterious. "Great, I'm going to the land of the emo." He muttered, stepping back.

     "You were saying, Jimin?" Yoongi questioned, raising his fist in an attempt to hit Jimin. Jimin immediately ducked and cried out his apologies, remembering that Yoongi originated from Humelios. 

     "Hyung hyung, I'm sorry!"

     The rest ignored the two short males and proceeded with finding the kingdom that will make their crystal glow.

     Namjoon's Pᴀᴅᴘᴀʀᴀᴅscʜᴀ crystal had glowed  next in an orange color as he placed it close to the portal leading to the kingdom of Bewardomne. Beside Namjoon was Taehyung, who was wearing a grin as his grey Cᴀɪʀɴɢɴoʀᴍ crystal glowed in a bright brown color. He was standing in front of the portal to Chiavroux.

     At the farthest right side stood Seokjin, surprised at the vibration the purple Aᴍᴇᴛʜʏsᴛ crystal created that he almost dropped it. He eyed its bright purple in awe. The thought of finally saving the whole world had hit him like a truck as he gazes at the sturdy lavender palace of Verlensia.

     Hoseok was in front of the portal at the center, laughing in amusement as he held the now glowing Pʜᴏꜱᴘʜoᴘʜʏʟʟɪᴛᴇ crystal near the portal to Korenseil. At least he was going to the land of the pure.

     It was now only Jungkook and Yoongi left. The two looked at each other. Only one of their crystals will glow to the portal to Awreimm. "I think you should go, Jungkook." Says Yoongi. Jungkook nodded and slowly made his way to the last portal. He held the Dɪᴀᴍoɴᴅ crystal close to the portal and waited for a reaction.

     But none came.

     "Hyung," Jungkook called out to Yoongi. "I think Awreimm belongs to you." He grinned. "Which means, the owner of my crystal lives here in Ferrella!" Jungkook jumped and made a little celebratory dance. Yoongi approached the remaining portal and as expected, the Wᴀᴛᴇʀᴍᴇʟoɴ Toᴜʀᴍᴀʟɪɴᴇ crystal glowed bright green, too bright for his liking.

     He suddenly envied Jungkook. Jungkook won't need to leave because the owner of his crystal was just in Ferrella. And he, he had to travel to Awreimm too. 

     Too much work for his liking.

     "Jungkook, let's trade crystals." Yoongi offered and went after the youngest, who was jumping in glee.

     After finding their designated kingdoms, the seven packed their weapons and training equipments, rode Seokjin's Toyota Hilux and drove to Kahlia. 

     The dessert of Kahlia was located southeast from the city of Clarity. It was a place where they usually do their training. Now that the crystals has chosen their owner, it was only proper to go through training once more in order to be prepared for whatever is to come.

     The training immediately started, beginning with the essential warm-up and stretching exercises that were led by Hoseok and Jimin.

     After the beginning exercises, Yoongi stood in front, his large sword hovering over his shoulder. "Okay brats, choose your weapons." Yoongi commanded. The others rushed to their stack of weapons and began choosing their own weapons. 

     Amongst them, Yoongi was the best when it comes to handling weapons. Let it be swords, bows and arrows, guns, nunchaku, any weapon. That's why Namjoon made him lead the trainings all the time.

     Once they were finished, the lined up in front of Yoongi. "Since it has been a while," The pale man began. "No shields or armor for today." He announced, earning mixed reactions from the six. "What do you mean no shields?!" Seokjin shrieked, being the weakest when it comes to handling weapons.

     Yoongi raised his hand to silence them. "You will have to do your best not to get hit by your opponent. We'll be on war with who knows who soon. Not only do we need to be strong, we need to be fast, both our movements and thinking. I think this would be a good practice for it." He explained. The rest grew silent, mentally agreeing on Yoongi's point.

     The weapon master clasped his hands. "Okay, pairings! Seokjin hyung and Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin, then that leaves Jungkook and Taehyung."

     The group rearranged themselves, pairs distancing from each other. "Ready!" Each members held onto their weapons tightly, staring at their temporary opponents with burning determination. "Position!" Yoongi's deep voice boomed throughout the dessert. The rest shifted their poitions to their own fighting stance.

     "Begin!"

     In an instant, clashing of steel to steel resounded throughout Kahlia. Yoongi nodded in satisfaction once he heard the nostalgic sound their weapons were making. He began roaming around to check on each pairs. He started with the youngest pair.

     Jungkook and Taehyung didn't seem to take it seriously, instead they looked like they were having fun. Jungkook chose this weapon with a very long handle and a sharp cresent-shaped blade attached to end. Taehyung chose a large curved sword. Despite them appearing to be playing around, Yoongi was still satisfied with both of their performances. 

     I wonder what would happen if they took it seriously, Yoongi thought before moving on to Seokjin and Namjoon.

     "I did?" Namjoon questioned in pure disbelief, hearing that he had ruined the recording studio. Seokjin panted before nodding. All he ever did was block Namjoon's attacks. Namjoon was smart and has a lot of attacks stored in his mind while Seokjin couldn't think of any strategical way to attack Namjoon with his chosen weapon.

     "You were thrashing a lot due to the pain. Two wasn't enough to carry you because you were damn strong that all of us had to carry you." Seokjin said, blocking another attack. "And yet we barely held you in place. You were seriously strong all of a sudden."

     Namjoon grew quiet, allowing his mind to take over. 'You were seriously strong all of a sudden.' What Seokjin told him repeated in his mind. He didn't remember eating or drinking anything strange that day for him to be like that.

     Could it possibly be...

     "Hyung," Namjoon spoke, barely blocking Seokjin's first attack. "About what happened, could it be....we're gonna have powers too?"

     "Aye, impossible. All of the Magicals' powers were taken away for the crystals after they were created." Seokjin replied. "Besides, if it's true, where is ours? Why is it only you?"

     "I know, I know. But still, are there any other possibilities? And what if we won't get it at the same time? Who knows? You might have yours tomorrow."

     It was Seokjin's turn to be quiet as he gets lost in his own thoughts. Namjoon eyes him, waiting for him to reply as they spar. "Well, we'll have to see then." Seokjin replied halfheartedly. The eldest managed to plot a perfect attack and was attempting another strike, just waiting for the right time. "Then what do you think is your powe—"

     Seokjin made his attack and to his surprise, Namjoon didn't see it coming and was not able to block it with his weapon in time, causing him to use his arm as a shield instead. He closed his eyes tight and braced his self for the incoming attack.

     Yoongi, who was still watching them, became alarm. "Namjoon! What the are you do—"

     Namjoon waited for the attack but none came. "N-Namjoon" He heard Seokjin stammer his name. He opened his eyes only to be welcomed by a sight of Seokjin's baffled expression. Namjoon removed his arm from his face and stood straight. "Hyung? What's wrong?"

     Namjoon's eyes shifted to Seokjin's twin blades that was now on the ground, broken to pieces. Confusion immediately clouded his mind. "Hyung, what in the world happened to your weapon?" He asked. Then he felt stares poking holes through his head. He looked around and realized everyone staring at him with the same bewildered expression.

     Namjoon gritted his teeth in frustration. He's starting to hate those stares. He's been getting those ever since he woke up.

     Seokjin focused on Namjoon's arm, where he landed his swords on with so much force. He was sure as hell he hit pretty bad, but Namjoon's arm, to his relief and utter shock, was still in a good condition, like he wasn't hit at all. 

     "Namjoon, didn't you feel anything?" Seokjin asked their confused leader.

     Then it hit Namjoon.

     "Did the sword break..." Namjoon trailed off, pointing at the pair of broken blades. "...because of me?"

     Seokjin nodded slowly.  He was starting to believe that Namjoon did have powers.

     Namjoon grew silent as he and Seokjin continues to stare at each other. He was starting to believe that his speculations were right. He did have powers.

     Seokjin turned to Yoongi, who was still frozen on his spot. "Yoongi, let us take a break." Seokjin requested. The pale man blinked, snapping out from his daze. He nodded his head once towards the two. "Very well, take a break." Yoongi agreed. He then turned to the other two pairs who were equally shocked as he is. "Ya, proceed with your training!" He ordered, snapping the four out of their daze as well. They all exchanged looks with the same thoughts in mind, that their leader was no longer normal. Nevertheless, they proceeded their training.

     Yoongi turned back to the two retreating males, lost in his own thoughts. He suddenly remembers the dreams he was having. If Namjoon was right about them having powers, then could it possibly mean that his dreams are considered his power? 

     But a stubborn part of him still didn't want to believe it. He'll have to found out first if his dreams were coming true.

     After their training, they all packed up and went home. Exhausted groans and complaints can be heard throughout the house. The two youngest members of the descendants was sprawled on the sofa, knocked out from their long training.

     Seokjin and Jimin both decided to get something to eat before resting.

     Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon were silent, all of them seated on the other sofa. Namjoon was busy scanning his hands and arms. Questions began popping inside his mind, question after another. Was what incredible strength he possesses really his powers? But it is impossible! Magicals powers has long been gone after the creation of the seven crystals. All of the powers has been out from the Magicals and were trapped in the said crystals. How could he possibly regain powers?

     Yoongi, on the other hand, was brainstorming about finding a way to confirm if his dreams were really gonna happen in reality or not.

     Hoseok stared at Namjoon. "Namjoon-ah," he called out to him. Namjoon's head snapped at his direction. "How are you feeling?"

     "I feel okay, the pain from yesterday never came back." Namjoon answered. "But I am very confused. There's a lot of questions in my mind right now, and I don't know where I can get answers." He added, shifting his gaze back to his hands. Hoseok sighed, but gently smiled at Namjoon. "Don't worry, answers will reveal themselves soon." Hoseok said.

     "I guess so." Namjoon answered.

     "Well, you better start being extra careful now," Hoseok said with a laugh, trying to lighten up the mood. "You already broke a lot of stuff before. Who knows? Anytime by now you might make this house collapse by accident. You're a clutz after all."

     Namjoon chuckled. "Yeah, I think I should."

════════ ⋇ ════════

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Seokjin asked Namjoon once more, concern etched on his face. The latter chuckled and turned to his worried hyung. "I'm going to be okay hyung. Besides, I'm gonna update you guys anyways." He replied, tapping the earpiece attached to his ears. "If something happens, you'll immediately know."

     It was finally the day where they will be searching for the owners but Namjoon decided that he'll do the deed first, and alone. He ordered s to stay in Ferrella while he searches. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook was assigned to stay in their house in case someone decides to barge in their home. Jimin, Yoongi and Seokjin were ordered to proceed with their training. Namjoon was making sure they were prepared and alarm for anything. Everything about their mission was critical.

     "Okay okay, I'm overreacting again." Seokjin laughed at himself. He heard a soft snort behind him.

     "Overreacting is what you do best."

     Recognizing that deep lazy voice, Seokjin immediately turned. "Yoongi, I'm this close to slitting your throat open." He told the grinning pale man before walking off.

     Yoongi turned to Namjoon, his grin slowly fading. Namjoon watches Yoongi shift uncomfortably on his foot. "Umm, Namjoon, I have to tell you something important."

════════ ⋇ ════════

[A/N] 

Okai kids there u hv it an unedited and rushed chapter 3 and finally, the crystals are revealed lol I hope I didn't confuse you with their colors and hahaha the crystal's color and the color of its glow is really different to clear things out 

Yoongi being the weapon master was inspired by We On! You guys should read it if you haven't yet. It's a webtoon where BTS themselves are the characters and they have cool powers and stuff! Check it out y'all

So how did this chapter go? Let me know your thoughts! Hihihi

In the next chapter, let's start looking for the owners! Oppsss byyeeee