zero ;; intro

𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖐𝖎

⁰⁰ ━━ 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃, 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋.

════════ ⋇ ════════

A very long time ago, a planet has long been existing within the galaxy. This planet was later called Erthabbiat by its own children inhabitants. Within this life-sustaining planet, people from different lands that were divided by the clear and vibrant blue waters, decided to finally divide Erthabbiat into seven nations,

Bewardomne, Korenseil, Chiavroux, Verlensia, Awreimm, Humelios, and Ferrella.

Among these nations, peace was very dominant. Despite the culture and perspective differences, people from these kingdoms strived to understand and help one another.

But the peace didn't last long, for the world was not created perfect to begin with. Rulers were blinded by the desire to conquer over the lands of the other nations. War strucked between kingdoms later on, bloodshedding here and there. People have forgotten the once peaceful and beautiful relationship they had with one another.

Wanting to stop ongoing war, a few from the different kingdoms gathers and forms their own rebel group. The rulers of these group discovers something beyond the control of human, supernatural abilities,

MAGIC.

And thus, these rebels called themselves the Mᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟꜱ, possessing superhuman strength and abilities.

They managed to stop the raging war successfully with the use of their magic. They were able to change the minds of those who sought to conquer lands, and return their thinking back to the friendship the nations had with one another. Thanks to them, peace was once again dominant over the lands of Erthabbiat.

But the magicals knew, peace won't be for long. In order to save the world from the upcoming chaos in the future, the magicals have trapped seven elemental magic into seven different crystals, making sure to use every last amount of magic all the magicals have. 

Soon, when the crystal perceives danger in the future, the crystal itself will choose its rightful owner, and seven magicals will be chosen to guard the crystals, take them to their fitting owners, and guide the owners in utilizing the powerful crystals. 

They will work together as a team to end what is evil. And until then, as long as they breath and walk on this Erthabbiatian land, their purpose is to protect the crystals from the wrong people and maintain the peace among the seven nations.

════════ ⋇ ════════

[A/N] 

Okay let's begin for reals