THREE

Make Me A Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was surprised to see the Soeul road devoid of its signatory traffic. It was a good thing as he was driving slowly with back seats. Hyungwon promised to bring the rest of her belongings. His Range rover could not take them all.

He looked at her from beneath his eyelashes, her face was puffed and stripped of all emotions except her bloodshot eyes that told their own story. She must have cried years worth of tears for her failed marriage ceremony. His mind drifted to their wedding, she had participated willingly.

One of his aunties was invited and she officiated the traditional marriage. From sharing of cakes which he was hundred percent sure was made for her and her ex fiancé to 'crowning' him with one of his father’s old handwoven caps which she did sitting on his laps rather than kneeling down. Despite the situation, he had found himself enjoying the ceremony and even smiled many times.

How did her father made her marry him? Was she threatened? Or she married him because she had no choice?

It must be the latter. She had never called him all these years. It was him who called and text her. Send her airtime monthly without a 'thank you' text messages from her. The jewelries and cakes on her birthdays. Her refusals to have lunch or dinner dates with him never bothered him because her father was calling him year in year out to marry his daughter. He had thought he was investing in his future wife. He was an idiot planning a life for them while she was busy seeing other men.

His mouth tightened in anger. Lee somi's eyes ran up the length of her husband from his expensive black shiny sandals to the pants trousers that hugged his muscled thighs and blue shirt that opened to revealed his solid chest.

Who got married in their casuals? Obviously they did.

She was wearing her red skirt and blouse that showed enough cleavage to attract her husband’s interest. She could not believed the turn of events, here she was married after two days of her failed marriage ceremony to another man.

How lucky she was! After she woke up from a deep slumber of ten hours. No one had to tell her something was wrong: The pictures Jaewoon sent said it all. Why would he do this to her? She wondered.

The camera captured his smiling face, he knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter