SIXTEEN

Make Me A Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes during the wee hours of the morning, Hyungwon rolled on his side staring at the hotel room. It’s been a long time, a time he was sure he couldn’t remembered he slept on something closer to the floor. He lifted himself up, shoulders aching, he stared at the couple smuggled together. He shook his head. So much for being a brother.

He packed his clothing and went to the bed. Shaking them lightly, while calling Sehun's name. Feeling a gentle touch on his shoulder, Sehun pried his heavy-lidded eye opened. “What the hell..”

“Shut up Sehun, and come and lock your door.” Hyungwon retorted moving to the door.

Sehun trodded behind him and stopped him from opening door. “I haven’t thanked you for the last night.”

“It’s fine. I was very scared. One moment everything was fine and the next it was horrible. We need to go back home and talk to the elders.” he said while Sehun nodded. A sudden smile appeared on Hyungwon's face “Baekhyun, you bashed his face. You have to call him.”

“I wish it was that stupid Chanyeol” Sehun said chuckling.

“See you later in the morning” Hyungwon said while he locked the door behind him.

He moved back to the bed, his temples thumped dully—-a stress headache forming. He wasn’t surprised, with what he went through the previous night. He could still remember everything clearly. Hyungwon really did a lot for him keeping his insanity private. Even Grace that was called on a short notice was not aware. He couldn’t imagine how it would wrecked him publicly if other people were to find out.

Whoever did that evil to him deserved nothing short of death. His restless body woke up his wife, she turned staring at him with delight in her eyes.

“What’s the time?” she whispered .“3 am” he whispered back, after checking his wrist watch. She snuggled closer to him, trying to sleep when a thought occurred to her.

“Grace. I saw her last night.” she said in that low tone.

“You can quit with that whispering, your brother is gone. Its just you and I.” But he knew his wife loved conversing in low tones.

“Is he?” she asked sitting up on the bed looking around.

Sehun saw the white bracelet adorning her hand. He examined it and saw nothing extraordinary. It was just white beads.

“If you remove that bracelet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter