Jihyun is sweet and evil, he's sweevil;)

JIMINIE! EXPLAIN!!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, wake up sunshine, you gotta get to school"  Jimin heard that deep voice, even in his sleepy daze he recognized that voice.

 

 

 

 

Which is why he jumped up immediately pouncing on his hyung for a much deserved hug.

 

 

 

Okay just because he doesn't whine, cry or sing sad love songs like Taehyung does not mean he doesn't miss his boyfriend too. 

 

 

 

His relationship might be new (according to their friends they're still in the honeymoon phase) but he still misses his hyung, very much. 

His hyung who was so busy with college, jimin hasn't seen him since their last Date, which was four days ago.

 

 

"Okay, okay I missed you too Angel" Yoongi chuckled 

 

 

"Yaah shut up hyung! You put me through so much! You're not allowed to miss me!" Jimin groaned hitting Yoongi's head

 

 

"Ouch!! I'm in an abusive relationship!" Yoongi yelled fake-crying.

 

Giggling Jimin took yoongi's face In his chubby palms, 

 

 

One kiss on the Right cheek, one kiss on the left cheek, one kiss on the nose, one kiss one the forehead and finally one kiss on those lips he missed so much.

 

Yoongi took the opportunity to capture Jimin's lips in a sweet kiss.

 

"I missed this" Jimin whispered

 

"Me too sunshine, but if we keep kissing I just might not be able to control myself" Yoongi whispered back.

 

"Then don't" Jimin replied biting his bottom lip.

 

 

"No no no, we definitely don't need you two starting a marathon, and definitely not in my brother's room. and more importantly definitely not on a school day" Namjoon said from the opened doorway causing Jimin to flinch away from Yoongi so quickly.

 

 

"Jimin, you have to go to school, yoongi hyung, we need to get to campus for the music production group meeting"namjoon said walking in.

 

 

 

Jimin belatedly realised that they were alone in tae's room, had Taehyung woken up early?

 

Yoongi groaned " why are you so annoying? " he asked glaring when namjoon only shrugged with a smirk.

 

"I'll get ready" Jimin blushed running out of taehyung's room, only to run back in making his hyungs laugh at his cuteness. he needed to get his spare uniform he always leaves in tae's house.

 

 

 

Jimin left the room again with a very red face, pouting at the laughs of his hyungs. 

They love to .

That was so embarrassing, he thought as he got changed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He walked into the kitchen seeing hobi and tae cuddled up on one of the kitchen stools.

 

 

 

"Tae you have to get to school you know" hoseok whispered just loud enough that jimin could hear.

 

 

"I know, just a few more minutes. Please hyung? I missed you so much" Taehyung whined.

 

 

"I missed my whining baby too" hoseok laughed.

 

 

"You know could skip today hyung, you and the other hyungs used to skip classes remember?" Taehyung said playing with his boyfriend's fingers.

 

 

"Yah, don't skip classes Kim Taehyung, your hyungs aren't good examples" hobi laughed.

 

 

 

Jimin smiled watching the PDA like some sort of obsessed fangirl. 

 

Whatever, he was the one that had to suffer through Taehyung's pinning for YEARS. Jimin legit has the right to watch tae and hobi be all sweet and gross.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Although Jimin once was jealous of their relationship.

He had never even imagine being in a relationship half as sweet as tae's. He never thought anyone would be interested in him but now he has Yoongi so it's all okay.

 

 

 

Speaking of Yoongi, jimin was about to turn away to grab something to eat, also giving the couple privacy when arms wrapped around him from behind.

 

 

 

He felt Yoongi nuzzle his neck from behind, Yoongi mostly does that when he's tired, poor baby. Knowing his hyungs and how much of a perfectionist they are, They must have stayed up all night.

 

 

"Hyung, go to bed, hmm? You seem tired"

 

 

Come to think of it, they all seemed tired. Namjoon's hair was so tangled probably from running his fingers through it frustratingly, they all had raccoon eyes and Yoongi was paler than normal.

Hoseok probably didn't get to rest after his trip from gwanju.

Jimin made a mental note to ask hoseok how his father is doing.

 

 

 

"Gotta take you guys to school" Yoongi mumbled.

 

 

 

"It's okay hyung, kookie will pick us up, my hobi needs some rest" Taehyung said pressing a small kiss to hoseok's forehead.

 

 

Hoseok smiled cutely, dimples on display.

 

 

"I promise we'll have fun during the weekend okay?" Hoseok mumbled running his fingers through Taehyung's blue hair.

 

 

Taehyung sighed, nodding softly, knowing that probably means he won't spend much time with his boyfriend till the weekend.

 

 

 

"Atleast pick up when I call hyung" tae pouted receiving another kiss and a promise from hobi to pick tae's call no matter what.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The ride to school was amusing for jimin.

 

"If you keep pouting like that I'll just dump you on the roadside Kim Taehyung" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

 

"Jeon Jungkook don't you dare! Tae has been sad all morning, you obviously don't know how it feels to miss your boyfriend" jimin replied playing with Taehyung's hair.

 

"No need reasoning with that jerk,His heart is made of stone" Taehyung added, pout deepening

 

"This is exactly why I'll kiss my boyfriend right in front of your miserable asses" jungkook replied sticking out his tongue.

 

 

"Wow, real mature kookie, flaunt your relationship with a child in our faces" taehyung replied.

 

"Jihyun isn't a child tae" Jungkook whined.

 

"Oh my God such a e, dating my little brother" Jimin gasped.

 

"Jungkook is into children!" Taehyung shrieked

 

"ert!" Tae and Jimin yelled, then giggled at the unimpressed look on Jungkook's face.

 

"Haha, you guys are so funny" Jungkook said monotonously.

 

"Oh thank you!" 

 

 

"We know" 

 

 

Tae and Jimin said together, laughing again at the defeated look on Jungkook's face.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter