Jihyun the Expert :)

JIMINIE! EXPLAIN!!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Text

"Well....you see......"

 

 

 

And so jimin spent 1hour explaining his 'situation' to his best friend, really it only took 30 minutes for the actual explanation but Taehyung spent the rest 30 minutes laughing and teasing jimin.

 

 

Sometimes bestfreinds aren't useful, just ask jimin.

 

 

"Oh my ing God, park jimin is living a spicy life" Taehyung said wiggling his eyebrows.

 

"Shut up tae, I'm in this situation because of your destructive brother!" Jimin whined kicking Taehyung off the bed.

 

"Yaaahhh Jiminie!!! Leave namjoon hyung out of this" Taehyung yelled. Laughing at jimin's face.

 

 

"Kim Taehyung! Stop yelling or I'll actually cut that tongue of yours!" Mrs Kim yelled back from downstairs.

 

Taehyung stared at the door with obvious disbelieve, he turned to Jimin who had a smirk on his face, taehyung mouthed a ' you'
.

 

"And you better not be cursing at poor Jiminie!" Miss Kim added.

 

Tae glared at the door.
"What the hell, everyone is Jiminie biased" he grumbled.

 

"And you're President of the fan club" jimin giggled.

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes at jimin's reply but it was obvious it was true by the boxy grin on his lips.

 

 

The rest of the night was filled with laugher, more shouts from Mrs Kim to Taehyung and some more teasing and embarrassment on Jimin's part.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Jimin's house, Wednesday, after school*

 

 

Mr park sat on the sofa staring at his beautiful son who was so focused on his laptop, laughing at whatever the internet had to offer.

 

 

Mr park had a theory, and he was sticking to it!

 

He had called Jihyun and Minji to a meeting yesterday while jimin was at tae's.
The meeting was to talk about their different theories on why jimin had those bruises.

 

Now Mr park is a very smart man, he knows why Jimin has those bruises. 
All he wants to do is hug Jimin, assure him that he doesn't have to prove his manliness. 
Mr park still remembers the tears in middle schooler Jimin's eyes when he declared that he will become strong in the future, he will become manly, the anger in Mr park's eyes when he read the notes Jimin's past bullies had Sent.

 

 

~such a ~
~park Jimin is a looser~
~hey it's the ugly duckling~
~did the princess loose her tiara?~

 

And many more even worst things. 
As a father Mr park wanted to march over to that school and kill them all, but he couldn't. 
At the end they couldn't punish all the bullies but that's okay.

 

Jimin got over it.

 

So maybe, just maybe, Jimin Joined this fight club to fulfill his promise of getting stronger. That's the most logical explanation!

 

 

Which brings Mr park to his current situation.

 

He wants to tell Jimin it's okay to be weak, it's okay to need help. He doesn't have to be in a fight club to be stronger. He all ready has a strong mindset!

Besides....... Considering how much Jimin hates violence, Mr park is not sure jimin would ever hurt someone, which is probably why he keeps getting those bruises.

 

 

"Jimin, come here for a second" Mr park called Jimin over.
He hasn't had the chance to look at the purple/red bruises himself. 
Minji said it looked like jiminie was hit, but that don't mean it was a bully!
he's honestly looking for a way to see the bruises, but not to make things awkward by asking jimin to raise the bottom of his sweater....

 

Curse jimin's love for oversized things!

 

Jimin walked over smiling at his appa, "yes appa?"

 

"Could you show me that dance choreography again?"

 

Jimin looked confused....

 

"Appa which one?" He asked

"Oh you know, the one with lots of jumps, you know, that one that has your shirt going up and all the audience drooling" Mr park said, ending with a wink ;)

 

What???

 

Mr park has noticed the hungry looks those teenagers gives Jimin in dance showcases. Especially with those not so innocent dance choreographies.

 

Jimin looked at His father with a raised eyebrow, his dad urging him to start.

 

He decided to play twice's 'Dance the night away'

 

Halfway through Mr park hasn't seen anything so he decided to go through this a different way.

 

"Jimin how about a y dance! Do you know one? You know the type with all the shirt lifting, and all that.." Mr park said hoping he didn't sound like a creep... By the look on jimin's face he knows he failed.

 

 

"You know What, maybe some other time appa, I just remembered I have homework!" Jimin yelled running upstairs.

 

 

 

Few minutes later......

 

 

"Yeobo, instead of creeping our poor Jiminie out, why don't you just join me! We can find jiminie's bully together!" Mrs park said.

 

"Yah, I don't think it's a bully!" Mr park argued.

 

"I just need to see the bruises for myself" he added.

 

"How would you know the deference between bruises by bullies or bruises by his opponents?" Mrs park asked making air quotes at the word 'opponents'

 

Because seriously, seeing the bruises won't prove anything.

 

"Fine, we'll solve this like adults." Mr park said.

 

They had a stare off for a few seconds before they both scrambled upstairs to Jihyun's room.

Yes. It has come to that.

The devil's spawn has to determine the most logical theory.

 

 

 

 

 

*Meanwhile*

 

Jimin had the cutest smile on his face while answering that one special phone call he's been waiting all day for.

 

"No, I think tae just likes to tease me" Jimin mumbled

 

"..........."

 

"But this is all your fault you hobbit" Jimin got up walking to his door.

 

Did he just hear his parents running upstairs??

 

".................."

 

"But you didn't have to leave that much" Jimin pouted, seriously this hyung is impossible!

 

"................."

 

"I would, but I really do have homework" jimin replies wondering if he could really sneak out to this hyung.

 

"................."

 

"Well you know I can't resist that, I feel like you're on to make me fat again hyung" Jimin rolled his eyes even if he knows his hyung can't see it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter