Chapter one *1*

JIMINIE! EXPLAIN!!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 


   Mrs park stared at the pink haired boy intently, jimin her first born (Such lovely God sent child if she might add,unlike the second child. That demon) was munching on a chocolate bar while watching some crappy kpop group on t.v. 

 


She has thanked God so much for giving her such an angel that she cherishes so much. 
It's not difficult to love this boy. He's perfect, that is why  she noticed the small whimper he let out as he dragged his chocolate smeared tongue over his full lips,  making her notice the small red bruise on his bottom lip.

 

She was about to ask about it but jihyun A.K.A the devil child ran downstairs almost falling off, her boys are klutz okay.

 


"Jimin! Jimin!" Jihyun yelped out narrowly avoiding the fall that might have cracked his skull.


Said jimin flinched at the loud entrance.

"Hyunie don't be so loud what if I was holding something hot?"

 Jimin lectured because he has been on the receiving end of a nasty burn thanks to jihyun.

"Sorry Jiminie! but jung-" jihyun paused when he noticed his mother trying to listen while being ~Not~ subtle. He rolled his eyes.


"You-know-who asked me out! I'm sooooooo happy omg!" Jihyun yelled. 


Jimin was trying hard to fake a surprised expression.

"OH REALLY?" Jimin practically yelled because seriously let's face it, he's an awesome dancer but an actor? Not so much.


Still, jihyun must have been high on happiness to not notice such (fake) expression.

 

 Honestly jungkook had told him of his plan to 'woo' his little brother, even if honestly he didn't need much woo because Park jihyun is whipped like meringue.
Jihyun was still rambling about his kookie sending him gifts all week asking younger students to deliver it and how girls and boys alike where jealous as (Park jihyun if you curse one more time!- eomma why are you even eaves dropping!) And how kookie walked him home after their ice cream date and ofcourse how Jungkook is the sweetest.

 

"He's so cute Jiminie!" Jihyun said dreamily.

"do I hear wedding bells?" Jimin teased.

Jihyun rolled his eyes c
Squishing  jimin's cheeks together making him look like a cute fish conveniently also making jimin's bruised lips more visible. 
Jihyun blinked as jimin struggled to release his cheeks.

"Hyunie you're a meanie!" Jimin pouted rubbing his cheeks.

Jihyun stared at jimin's lips blinking, that didn't look good.


"Hyung what-

 


"I'm home!" Jihyun was cut off by Mr. Park who just returned from a business trip.


"Appa!" Jimin and Jihyun  squealed pouncing on their Appa.covering his face with kisses.

"Aigoo, boys! I was away for only two weeks" Mr. Park said returning the hugs.

"Ah appa I still missed you!" Jimin pouted cutely.

"Yeobo how was your trip" Mrs Kim asked taking his  bag out of his hands.

"It was successful. I closed the deal, and now I can rest for a few days" Mr park smiled handing jimin a small package 
" appa got this for you minie" 

Jimin squealed hugging his father one more time before running upstairs with his gift.

Jihyun cleared his throat father staring with large eyes and a cute pout.
Mr park gave an innocent smile staring back.

"Fine, you didn't get me anything" jihyun muttered.
"Of course I did. You just have to ask politely" Mr park smirked.

 

"Appa pwease gimmie the gift you got me" jihyun said using his agyeo voice while making grabby hands. 
Mr park laughed handing jihyun a fairly large package with some Japanese characters.


"Konichiwa ers" jihyun yelled running up stairs.


"When is that boy going to learn that konichiwa doesn't what he thinks it does" Mr. Park stated shaking his head.

"I'm pretty sure that's the only Japanese he knows" Mrs park laughed amused.

"Ah, so good to be home" Mr park chuckled.

 

 


"Honey is our little minie OK?" Mr Kim asked once he took off his work clothes.

 A nice long bath is much needed.

 

What do you mean yoebo" Mrs park questioned.

"I mean you must notice the bruises too right? Are we really going to ignore the fact that our son gets bullied?" Mr park replied while picking out a nice bath bomb, 'tropical bubbles' okay. Weird but okay.


"Yeobo! I thought of the same thing! Infact last week I had a talk with jimin...." Mrs park whisper-yelled

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


*Flashback*

 

Mrs park takes pride in how neat her son (jimin) is. 
She likes the fact t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter