Chapter Four

The Unforgotten Kiss

Moonbin keeps on tossing his blanket up and down. He can't drop off to sleep. Everything that has happened this afternoon keeps on playing on his mind.

I didn't know that Dongmin's lips taste so sweet.

He thought when the memory of him on top of his boss flashed in his not so innocent mind.

He giddily bites his pillow to suppress the scream that he is about to surface. He dreamily pictured the latter's features in his mind. His beautiful eyes, the nose, the cheekbones, and the lips too. He's hopeless right now that he even kicks some of his plushies off the bed because of the unexplainable feeling he had inside.

Dammit, Moonbin. It's already one in the morning and you still have a presentation to do. Shut this mind of yours will you and get some sleep.

And he did...

yeah after three in the morning that is.

-----------------------------------

Early in the next day, Moonbin does his daily routine of making breakfast to Sua and his mom. He only had 2 hours of sleep. He feels like the world was on his shoulders. He just wanna lay in bed and get some rest but reality kicks him hard. He got work to do.

Once the nurse came, he bid his family goodbye.

"Kim, I'll leave the rest to you now. Take good care of my sister and mom for me okay?" Moonbin was talking to the person nursing his girls.

"Sure I will Mr. Moon. Good luck with your day." Kim replied while bowing down.

Kimmon was the medical aid assigned to Moonbin so that his girls can get immediate medical attention if he's not around.

The guy was so funny and good looking as well. He's approachable too which made it easier for Moonbin to cope up.

After giving their words to each other, Moonbin takes a bus going to Fantagio Group

After giving their words to each other, Moonbin takes a bus going to Fantagio Group. Once he arrives at the office, people were so busy preparing the conference room for their upcoming investor.

He put his things on his desk while looking around for his boss. It may be awkward seeing him but he still needs to do his job.

He opens his PC and checks if there are new emails and updates. He already manages his Boss's schedule for today. Then, an email pops up coming from the human resource office. They were asking him to update his personal info on the company's record-keeping system so that his government mandated benefits can also be processed.

Moonbin did what he was told when a cute girl wearing glasses catches Bin's attention.

"Hi, your Moonbin right?"

"Yes, I am. How may I help you?" He politely said while submitting his forms online.

"O yeah, Mr. Cha is waiting for you inside the conference room. He told me to inform you right away once you arrive." The girl genuinely smiles at him. "I'm Cherreen by the way."

"Well thank you Cherreen. Nice meeting you."

Moonbin extends his hand for a typical handshake. However, the latter accepts it with a blush on her cheeks. She even tucks some strands of hair on her left ear.

Moonbin just smiled awkwardly because he knows what's happening. He may not into the opposite but he was good looking himself.

A few minutes later, Moonbin found himself striding towards the conference room. He knocks first before entering but what he sees surprise him.

His boss was leaning his hand on the glass window wearing a blue suit. The color matches him so well that it made him so damn hot.

The color matches him so well that it made him so damn hot                      

"What took you so long?"

The latter asks without averting his gaze from the glass window.

"I was talking to Cherreen Sir. Do you need me to do something?"

"See those folders on the table?" Dongmin or Eunwoo if his in the office look around to face his employee.

After his parents died, his family lawyer adopted him. He became his mentor until he was ready to run their business. The Cha couple was very accommodating. They didn't have a chance to get their own child so Dongmin was a gift to them. In order to forget the past, Dongmin changes his name to Eunwoo and his last name to Cha in the family registry.

"Yes, Sir."

Eunwoo sighed.

"Minnie, you broke one of my rules. Didn't I tell you to call me Dongmin?" The younger flinched and bit his lips knowing that he did something wrong.

Damn not again!

Eunwoo was cursing silently. He was struck by the younger's cuteness early in the morning but he chooses to look more stern. Damn those lips and damn that cuteness.

"I need you to designate those folders to the stockholders and our guests later on. Don't forget to take note of the necessary things too. Am I clear?" He says while looking anywhere but Moonbin.

The younger answers yes and starts to take the folders with him. A few minutes later, the attendees of the meeting came one after the other until it was down to their investor. Mr. Godt Ithipat strides into the room with seriousness in his eyes. Every inch of him screams business. He was with a small cute guy which he believes is his PA.

Moonbin was mesmerized for a moment because they're investor reeks with handsomeness too

Moonbin was mesmerized for a moment because they're investor reeks with handsomeness too. Bless this company. It's raining with hot men.

The younger was still in his trans when he felt an elbow hits his side. He looks up and he saw his boss wearing a gloomy face.

Oh yeah, he forgot to give the folders so he started to designate it. The meeting has started and all the time, Moonbin's eyes were darted to the business god of Thailand. Everything went well and they made Mr. Ithipatt sign the contract. It was a huge success to the company and Moonbin can help but to smile all the way. They did it.

Once the meeting is adjourned, the employees get back to their places to take their breaks while the stockholders and their boss went out with Mr. Ithipatt for lunch.

When the lunch break was done. Moonbin sits back to his desk and continues his work. Moments later, his boss came back but he doesn't look well. He's still wearing that gloomy face of his. He even banged the door hard which startles Moonbin a bit.

"Is there something wrong Sir?"

The younger asks but was shocked when Eunwoo violently stood up from his chair.

"You always break my rule Moonbin."

"Uhm...."

What is wrong with him? We just won a multimillion deal right? He must be happy about it...not this.

Moonbin thought to himself when his boss went straight ahead towards him.

"Hmm... You're not following my orders Minnie and you also look at my business partner with lustful eyes awhile ago."

What?

"You deserve a punishment I think."

Oh my god. He's insane! Is it wrong to appreciate God's given beauty?

I think there's nothing wrong with it and he's just being grumpy. Besides this is not a normal Boss to employee relationship. He's not the caring Dongmin I knew anymore. He changed.

Moonbin's mind was busy thinking of what's wrong with his boss that he didn't notice he's already trapped by Eunwoo on his desk.

"Sir what are yo - ahh." Moonbin was cut off when his grumpy boss attacks his neck with kisses.

"S-sir...s-stop..hmmm" he pleaded but failed to stop the moan coming out of his mouth.

No...what is he doing to me? I-no this is wrong.

"Nope, you need to be punished for being stubborn." His boss whispers in a husky voice as he keeps on attacking his neck.

Damn this punishment... I can't remember doing anything wrong you bastard!

-----------------------------------

Hi guys... it's been a while since we see each other in this book. I'm gonna focus on this one now since Moonstruck is already done.

Ps: I apologize for putting a lot of pics here hehehe.... I just want you guys to picture out their faces.

Love lots,

Ariannaganda