Chapter Seventeen

The Unforgotten Kiss

Moonbin is timidly walking towards the CEO's office while trying to hide those pictures in his wallet again. He had those photos for a while now. Eunwoo's mom gave it to him before without the other knowing it. 

They've never met after his family left but he was being updated to the older's whereabouts. From the time he became the captain of the football team in middle school until he went to university and became one of the most popular guys. Courtesy of Mrs. Lee when she was still alive. 

However, when the older's parents met an accident, the sending of photos and updates has stopped as well. Moonbin badly wanted to be with Eunwoo at that time but his sister Sua is on the brick of life and death too. Plus, they were already financially unstabilized due to Sua's medication.

So yeah, maybe Eunwoo was his first love after all.

"What can I do for you, Eunwoo?" Moonbin asks the CEO as soon as he opens the door of his office.

"Yes, I want you to organize a tally of costs from materials up to labor. Just approach Engineer Minhyuk with the details of the material and coordinate it with finance for the calculations." The older commanded while signing some documents on his desk.

Moonbin replied with a yes before he turns around to do his task but before he could twist the doorknob of the CEO's office, Eunwoo stops him.

"Can I sleepover to your house again tonight?" Eunwoo asks the younger who's face is still facing opposite him.

Moonbin, on the other hand, was shocked by what he has heard. At first, he wants to decline because he will surely sleep late tonight if he will say yes but when he remembers Eunwoo's nightmares, he started to hesitate.

"Why? Are you alone in your house? Where are your foster parents?"

"No. I have my butlers with me. You already know Archen and there's Myungjun too plus the maids. Mom and Dad are out of the country but technically, I have acquaintance." Eunwoo answered back still at his papers.

Moonbin faces his boss but he was so engrossed in the papers he's signing with.

"You know what? You have a girlfriend, right? I think if you need someone to talk to, it should be her."

Eunwoo suddenly stops what he was doing and faces Moonbin with a confused expression on his face. 

"Who told you that I have a girlfriend?" 

Oh? So you're planning not to tell me? Huh, Eunwoo?

Moonbin's thoughts which kinda hurt him. He knows that this friend of him will settle down with a woman and he already accepted that fact. Damn, he even hated him because of lying that he was a girl before but he just didn't expect it that he will not be open with his relationships to him. Well, who is he anyway? Just a ing friend of his.

Moonbin is about to answer when the office door suddenly opened showing the ever-gorgeous Lalisa Manoban with a sophisticated aura in that black dress and blonde hair.

"Hi, babe!" The woman exclaimed before kissing Eunwoo on the lips which startle the latter while leaving sadness to Moonbin's eyes who witness his love being kissed by his love.

"I think I need to excuse myself Ma'am, Sir." Then Moonbin exited that suffocating room.

He even heard Eunwoo calling his name but he already closes the door behind as the tears dropdown from his cute eyes panged with hurt and sadness. He silently cried as he walks towards the office of the head engineer to get the list of necessary materials for the construction of their new hotel.

Time has passed until it was lunchtime. Moonbin and his friend Sanha and Jinwoo went straight to have lunch at the pantry when they saw the CEO and his rumored Girlfriend went outside to probably take a lunch date. 

Moonbin just followed them with his gaze until they disappeared to his sight as the elevator closes. Jinwoo and Sanha just pat their friend's shoulders before they guided the gloomy Moonbin to their usual spot in the company's pantry.

Moonbin looks at his wristwatch from time to time because it's already been 4 hours a half but his boss didn't return from the time that he spends his lunch date with his girlfriend. He's already finished with the task he appointed to him. Right now, he is just finalizing his EOS report and send it to the mail. 

Maybe he went straight to her condo or something.

It's Moonbin who's trying to accept the fact that the person he loves is now happy in the arms of his woman. Thinking all of this for the entire afternoon drained all of Moonbin's cheerfulness. The end of his shift came over but still, no traces of Eunwoo so he just leaves the report to his table before he switches off his PC and went home.

He is currently waiting at the bus stop and it's already 5:30 past morning but still no luck. He scratches his head out of annoyance. How come that there's no bus in the time that he needed it the most?  

Well, that leaves him no choice but to get a cab. He took out his phone to reserve one but he almost drops it when he heard a loud screech of the wheels near him.

"WHAT THE HELL! YOU FREAK THE HELL OUT OF....m-me."

He almost makes a scene because of the reckless driver who scares him to death with his reckless parking but his mouth was caught into his tongue when he found out who it was.

"You know what? For a guy, you're quite feisty. That mouth of yours needs to be quarantined."

"Wait, Eunwoo, what are you doing here?"

Yup, it was Eunwoo with his wheels that can cost you five houses already.

"I told you earlier that I'll sleep with you tonight right?" The older stated but Moonbin cringe by the words that he chooses. It sounds like he was the mistress out of his oh so perfect relationship with his fiancè.

"I never said yes so technically you can't." Then he started to book a cab again.

"Please Minnie."

"No. I'm booking a cab right now so you go home."

Moonbin said with firmness while typing his drop off address but in a snap, his phone disappeared in his arms.

"Get in" Eunwoo commanded with coldness and seriousness in his eyes. He showed his dominant side that made Moonbin shrink where he's standing at.

"N-no. We are not in the office anymore so you don't have the right to tell me what to do." Moonbin tried to look tuff but deep inside he is trembling with fear.

However, a loud squeal came out of his mouth when Eunwoo trapped him in his car with Moonbin's back laying on the car window. 

"Lee Dongmin! What are you trying to do? Let me go!"

"Or what?"

"Or I will punch you in the face!"

"Really? I don't think so." Then Eunwoo moved closer until they're only centimeters away from each other.

" it! Let me go-ahhhhhh!" Moonbin's eyes widened when he felt something rubbing on his thing in between his thighs. He even bit his lower lip just to suppress the moan that is about to come out. He felt his legs weaken by Eunwoo's mere touch.

"Now, you will stop being stubborn or I'll make you here in the street?" 

"Y-you bastard...alright, you win." Moonbin surrendered in his heavy breaths. 

"Yes! Thanks Minnie!" Eunwoo cheerfully hops into his car. So different from that dominant dude from earlier. 

You little bastard! I'll get back to you later!!! 

Is what on Moonbin's mind before he grumpily sits into the shotgun seat with a ing discomfort in between his legs.

He is now ing hard and semi-drench by his own pre-.

Screw him.

Hello guys. I'm so glad that I was able to update. Hope you like it.Btw,  Liza will gonna start to appear more often in the next chapters.
  
See yah.