Cast Of Characters

The Unforgotten Kiss

Lee Dongmin(ChaEunwoo)                           

Lee Dongmin(ChaEunwoo)

A young and promising CEO of one of the most powerful companies in Seoul. He is better known as the "Raging Tiger" of the business industry. There is no bidding that he can't win and no proposal that he can't push through. In short, Dongmin gets what Dongmin wants. However, this billionaire bachelor is still not contented with his life. Not until he can get out of his misery which started in his early childhood.

Not until he can get out of his misery which started in his early childhood                      

Moon Bin

A lovely young man who only cares about the welfare of his elder sister currently suffering from leukemia. He's always bubbly when facing people but if his alone, that's the time that he will cry until his eyes were dry out of tears, wishing his best friend is there to support him just like what he did before.

He's always bubbly when facing people but if his alone, that's the time that he will cry until his eyes were dry out of tears, wishing his best friend is there to support him just like what he did before                      

Moon Sua

Moonbin's sister who's enduring from a chronic disease since she was 9. She loves his little brother so much that she's afraid of leaving him yet. Not until he's saved from the agony that he's shouldering because of her.

Not until he's saved from the agony that he's shouldering because of her

Lalisa Manoban (Lisa)

A supermodel slash commercial queen bee whos currently aiming at Dongmin's affair. Yes, she's obsessed with him to the extent that she's already threatening every girl who's trying to swoon her god away.