Chapter 1

Twice A Fool

"Here kid," the police officer handed him a phone. "You can call someone to help you get out of this trouble."

Son Chaeyoung sighed in frustration. He look at the old man who owns the Bugatti Chiron that he just crushed."Can we just talk it out and—"

"That won't do young man! If you can't pay for the damages that you did to my car then you're going to rot behind those bars!" The old man was raging and he can only shrugged about it.

! How the hell can I get out of this mess?! He don't want to go in jail but he doesn't have enough money to pay the old hag! 

He's out of choice. There's only one person he knew that can help him with this mess. 

I might regret this. He got to deal with the 'devil'. He shrugged his thoughts and carefully dialed the phone number of his twin sister.

-

"What the hell are you doing to your life, Chaeyoung?!"

Chaeyoung frowned hearing his sister's voice. "Just me doing my stuff, you know."

"God, Chaeyoung. If only—"

"So, does you sister got the money, huh!?" The old man impatiently interrupt.

"How much is the damage?" His sister rolled her eyes.

"It's 2500 dollars. He crushed a really expensive car, miss." the officer stated.

"2500 dollars?" She repeated as she beamed her eyes to her twin brother.

Chaeyoung just averted his eyes to the ceiling as if trying to look for the 2500 dollars that he doesn't have.

"Can I talk to my brother for a moment?" Jaeyoung flash a smile as she ask the officer. "Privately?"

"Sure, miss."

She then dragged her brother on the corner where they can still be seen by the officer.

"That big amount?!"

Chaeyoung snorted. "I know you have the money."

Jaeyoung looked at him in disbelief. "That's almost my allowance Chaeng!"

"Come on, just help me to get out of here. I'll pay you, I'll make it up to you!"

Jaeyoung sighed and look at him with her one eyebrow lifted. A mischievous smile slowly formed into her lips.

And there she goes. "You and your scheme... Spill it out and just get me out of here."

"You know me so well, brother." She smiled and suddenly pinch his right cheek. "Fine. You ask for it. So, here's the deal."

"I knew this will happen." Chaeyoung muttered while rubbing his cheek.

"I'm gonna get you out of this mess and pay that old man his 2500 dollars but in one condition."

"What?" He impatiently ask.

"In this coming month there will be a music camp in Taipei. I really want to go there but school will start at the same time. I'll be dead if dad found out that I'm not attending class for a month."

"So..?"

"So, I want you to disguise as me for the next month."

"What!?"

"Come on, Chaeng. We did this before."

"That was a long time ago. And I will never want to do it again!" He tried to lower his voice as he explained. "Anything but that Jaeyoung."

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "It's not like you have another choice, brother."

"Come on. There might be another option other than that." He tried to appeal.

Jaeyoung just shake her head as she declined. "It's either you take it or leave it."

Argh! I'm ed! Annoyed, Chaeyoung brushed his hair with his hand and looked at his sister who's now wearing her evil smile.

-

"I can't still believe that we're both going to attend the music camp in Taiwan." 

"Neither do I, Rosé." Jaeyoung said as she took a sipped of her chocolate mousse. She's in a café right now and she delivered the good news with her good friend, Rosé.  

"I really thought I'll be all by myself in Taiwan. Thankfully, your brother got in trouble again." 

She shake her head while giggling as she heard the latter. Her brother is really known for causing trouble for a lot of people even before he left the mansion. "You know somehow I feel like Chaeyoung's misfortunes sometimes bounce to me as luck."

"I can tell that." Her friend agreed. 

"I'm so excited, Rosé. We got the chance to see our favorite musicians, Kenny G, Esther Yoo, Felicity and LANY will be there too!" She just can't hide her excitement right now. 

They've been wanting to attend this huge music camp event ever since it was announced. There will be a lot of artists, concerts and different activities for this 3 weeks event. Jaeyoung thought she won't get the chance to go because school will start at that time but thankfully God Jihyo made a way for her through her twin brother's misfortune. 

"But I'm still worrying about him... What if he get caught?" She suddenly muttered. She know how reckless her twin brother can be. She's just hoping that he won't messed up his disguise.

"Hope he won't be caught. Let's just keep our faith to him and pray that he won't messed this up." Her friend said.

She sighed and silently wish. Her phone suddenly ring 'unnie?'. She excuse herself to her friend and went outside the café.

"De Naeunnie?"

"Jaeyoung, got any news?"

She bit her lower lip. It's their older sister. "Uhm.. no. I still got no information about Chaeyoung." Lie

"Okay... he seems to be always changing his location. He doesn't really want to be found." She heard her took a deep sigh. "By the way, I already got you a dorm in the JYP University. It's a three bed dorm so you'll be sharing the room with others. Will it be okay for you?"

"Of course, Naeunnie."

"Sorry, I inquired late I didn't get the best room for you." 

She smiled. "Yah, unnie. Stop worrying. I'm good with it. In fact I thought it's a great idea, to have someone to chat with inside the dorm." She explained. Her sister Son Naeun has always been like that, a kind and thoughtful sister.

"As you say so. I'll just send you the dorm's location through email."

"Okay, thanks Naeunnie!"

"You're always welcome, baby. So I need to hung up now, got a meeting in two minutes."

"Bye unnie! Don't work too much, love you, take care!"

"Sure Jaeyoung. I'll take note to that. Bye!"

After the call she looked up at the sky. Sorry for lying unnie. 

A moment later Jaeyoung decided to go back inside the café but as she opened the door she bumped into someone and accidentally poured a drink to the poor girl's dress.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid, I didn't meant to do that I—" she suddenly stopped as she notice the girl was just staring at her as if studying all her facial features. God Jihyo! I know I'm pretty and all but can you please wake this girl up? "Uhm... miss? Miss?" 

The girl blinked few times until she got back to the real world. "U-uh, y-yeah?" 

Was she even listening to me? I composed myself and tried to apologize again. "I'm really sorry miss, I spilled your drink on your dress."

The girl shyly smiled. "No worries. It's okay, it's just an accident." 

She averted her eyes to the girl's dress. "You're soaked with the drink. Do you have an extra pair of clothes?" 

The girl slowly shake her head as an answer. 

"Come," Jaeyoung guide the girl to their sit.

"What happened?" Rosé ask and she explained what happened.

She handed the girl a paper bag, inside is a pair of brand new Chanel top and pants that she bought earlier. "Here, you can wear this."

"This is new." 

"Yes, it is. But you can have it." 

"I should pay you then." The girl was about to get some cash from her pouch bag when Jaeyoung held her hand.

"Don't bother, I'll just ask for the payment once we see each other again." She stated and winked at the girl. "Go and just change inside the washroom. You don't want that drink to stick to your body right?" She gently dragged the girl inside the washroom and waved her hand for a goodbye.

-

After the girl finished cleaning and changing clothes she immediately get out of the washroom to look for the girl who lend her clothes but she was nowhere to be found now.

"Miss, coffee latte for you." A waiter hand her a cup of coffee.

"But I didn't—" she notice a note on her cup of coffee. 

'Sorry and please enjoy your coffee!' she read and saw another note underneath. 'I'll look forward for your payment. See you then! ;)'

 

That girl... 

 

She really looks like him.

@kgi_story