Final

New member.

Changkyun was getting into the elevator with his suitcase and that of Hyungwon. He entered his hotel room and locked the door behind him. He dropped back against the door and felt tears fill his eyes and run down his cheeks.
 
After more than a quarter of an hour someone had knocked on the door, it must have been Hyungwon. Changkyun was about to open the door and let in the tall, skinny boy who looked just as tense as the last time he saw him.
 
Silence. Changkyun could hear Hyungwon breathing hard, he could see him jumping on the bed and taking his phone out of his pocket, he was tweeting, it sounded at the sound of the keyboard. Changkyun glanced in his direction and as he did not want to talk, he his phone so he could do the same while sitting on that desk chair that was part of the room.
 
Hyungwon's new message:
-I do not want to say it verbally but I am mad at you Changkyun!
 
Changkyun chuckled between his teeth. He was so eager to speak out, but he entered Hyungwon's game and sent his answer with a text message.
 
Changkyun:
-I think I have seen it before with my own eyes. And can I know why you're mad at me?
-I did you do something?
-I revealed a secret that I did not owe to others? Because since we started the first date of our concert this year, I have hardly had time to talk to anyone.
 
Hyungwon was looking up at the ceiling and he was looking for something to write very quickly before speaking.
 
Hyungwon:
-I prefer to write to you because I do not want to raise your voice on you.
-No you did not do anything wrong.
-In fact it's my fault and I apologize for my behavior.
 
Changkyun did not understand. So he found something to write.
 
Changkyun:
-Wonnie .... I understand that you can feel tense, I am too, all the members are too but please, do not tell me that you're sorry ... I have me also bad behavior sometimes.
 
Hyungwon:
* send a heart *
 
Changkyun swallowed hard with this emoji. It was just an emoji but that heart was a lot to Changkyun's eyes. He saw Hyungwon get up after putting his mobile phone on the bedside table and Changkyun was still staring at the heart.
 
-I'm hungry, are we going to eat something?
-Hyung, I'd like to tell you something ...
-What?
"Never send me this heart again lightly. It's understood?
 
* * * * *
 
After eating a good snack outside, Hyungwon posted a photo on the group's twitter account with Changkyun to warn fans that they were healthy and eating, that they should not worry ... Only, it took a fan sends "hyungkyun" in mention.
 
-Kyunie?
-HM?
-What does "Hyungkyun" mean?
 
Changkyun almost choked on his hamburger. Hyungwon gave him some shots in the back to make him catch his breath.
 
-Hyungkyun? Who wrote this thing?
-A monbbe ... Wait, you know what that means?
-It's silly but it's the delirium of our fans, they give us names of couple. Hyung like Hyungwon and Kyun like Changkyun. You understand? And we are one of the most popular, after ours, it's Showki, Shownu and Kihyun.
 
Hyungwon began to smile like a child and laugh nervously at such an explanation. He did not know what to say anymore and he was sorry to have asked the question so he was getting up to clear his now empty board to catch his spirits.

-So, does that mean that fans see us as a couple ...?
- I do not think it's like that but yes, I read on the internet fiction about us.
-WHAT!? Does it really exist? They write what ... That we kiss and all his things ridiculous !?
 
Changkyun looked up at the ceiling and decided in turn to clear his tray so he would not have to answer his lover / friend right away. They grabbed their cloak and they went back to the hotel.
 
-So Kyunie? Are these things like that?
-Yeah. But there are people who write very well and very long, they give themselves a lot of work to succeed to write something that makes sense, it is not given to everyone you know?
 
Hyungwon felt embarrassed and no longer thinking about it, he wrapped his arm around Changkyun's shoulders to leave less embarrassed.
Arrived at the hotel, Changkyun took off his shoes and Hyungwon did the same to be comfortable.
Changkyun jumped into the bed first and was about to take out his phone but Hyungwon was still thinking about what "Hyungkyun" really meant, if fans wrote things like that, it meant they dreamed of seeing " Hyungkyun "really in a relationship? Changkyun said that their couple name was very popular, what does that mean?
 
Changkyun was quite pleased to see Hyungwon disturbed by this new revelation but at the same time he was scared, and if he had said too much? What if Hyungwon after that was going to be more distant with him?
 
-Wonie-hyung, are not you coming to sit down? Do you plan to stay up for a long time?
-Changkyun, I'd like us to try something ...
 
Changkyun felt his heart squeeze and beat very hard. He had cold sweats and was beginning to lose his words.
 
-What-what?
-You can get up?
-Yes...
 
Changkyun was standing up and straightening a few strands of his hair to see Hyungwon standing in front of him. Changkyun looked away and swallowed hard.
 
-You can close your eyes?
-What-what !? No, but can I know what you plan to do?
 
Hyungwon grabbed Changkyun's hands to reassure him. Changkyun felt his cheeks blush.
 
-Closes your eyes Changkyun-ah....
 
Changkyun raised his head to the ceiling, shutting his eyes tightly, he felt so timid now before this nickname, in front of his voice, in front of Hyungwon's height. But he trusted her.
 
Hyungwon looked at Changkyun's face, he had never seen his face so close, he leaned a little toward him and he finally met his lips pulled. Changkyun had his heart beating so hard, he wanted to stay like that forever. To his surprise, Hyungwon had remained against his lips and deepened the kiss without warning Changkyun. They kissed tenderly and very gently, this kiss lasted long minutes until Changkyun caught his breath first. Hyungwon continued to approach his lips near Changkyun to be able to start again. Changkyun put two fingers on Hyungwon's lips to stop him.
 
-Hyung ... Why ... Why are you doing this? What do you have behind your head?
-Changkyun ... Please .... Let's start again, just one last time .... Just for-
 
It was a much too exciting request to refuse Hyungwon, Changkyun had resumed that kiss and this time they went a little deeper and their tongues touched each other.
 
Someone had just knocked on their door and Changkyun was going to open after resuming his lips, he felt that his lips had doubled in size but he thought it was just an impression, that it did not happen. would probably not see.

-Oh Changkyun, you and Hyungwon must come down, we are waiting for you .... [He paused] ... Kyun, your lips, they're all red, you hurt yourself?
-Wonho-hyung! oh yes, I dropped my cell phone on my lips because I was surprised to hear you knock on the door. We arrive, wait a moment for us to change!
-No problem, we are all on the ground floor!
 
Changkyun closed the door to Wonho and watched as Hyungwon seemed to be tense.
 
-Wonie-hyung?
-This kiss made me realize one thing. I will end up being jealous if a member compliments you or is a little too close to you. Changkyun, I know it's dangerous but I think I love you.
 
Changkyun felt like an arrow through his soul and heart. He finally had his feelings that were shared with the one he wanted. Of course it was dangerous but it was going to be their little secret. Changkyun approached and grabbed the face of his hyung to stick his forehead to hers.
 
-Hyungwonie-hyung, it sounds stupid but it's been a while since I love you and I have feelings of love towards you. I have never managed to remove these feelings, you know it? And now that you tell me that, I still want to kiss you and keep you to myself.
-But it's dangerous ... No one will accept or understand.
- Let's say it will be our little secret? We just have to be discreet and keep our jealousy at risk to reveal suspicions ...
-Crazy fans .... To have invented such a thing .....
-I love them our fans, they managed to make you open your eyes ....
-Hyungkyun, is it a real couple name?
-From now, yes.
-Changkyun?
-HM?
-More me one last time before we go ...
 
Changkyun did not get prayed and he answered the request of his hyung before finally joining the others quickly.
 
Their secret was theirs and they did a lot of work to not reveal anything to anyone. After all, they were both very close before having this relationship ....