Part one.

New member.

They were seven members in total and their agency had ended up announcing their new boyband to the whole world. Although the group was recognized that in May 2015, the members of the future group of Starship Entertainment had been trainee together for a year. Of course, relations had evolved and links were created ... On the other hand, there were fights and several eliminations, relationships that were created and that went out because trainees had to do it. luggage and return home for lack of potential.
 
Only he remains a member who always struggles to make friends with new members of the group in which he participates. He arrived much later than the others, not only is he the youngest of the group but he was also abused during his trainee months. He had to take a lot on himself and because of that, he had a lot of trouble following the movements at the beginning of the first choreographies and first performances, he even think to withdraw despite his efforts for lack of concentration and because that he could not see the others, he was always afraid to shame the group so when they had an interview or a new show to present, he remained behind and silent as a plant. He did not want to cause any harm to the group, already that his reputation within the group was quite tense and cold.
 
Lim Changkyun was sitting on the couch playing a mobile game on his phone. He was isolated as usual when two members had their hair cut and four others were in the same room. He had heard whispering about him but cleared his throat and forced himself to keep his head up despite it hurting him a lot.
 
-You know it's very rude to put your feet on this table? She was there and clean before you arrived maknae!
-Oh, look at him, since he's here, he's only doing things ....
-It is already enough that he only has the end lines on trespass, they are seconds too ...
 
Changkyun removed his feet from the table because each member had after him. He counted each critic on the fingertips and there was one person left to speak. He was "almost looking forward" to see what he was going to spit on him after all the others ...
 
-Kihyun and Hyungwon are going to have their hair done soon, I think we need to agree on who's going next, right?
-Yeah, that's it, change the subject Wonho-hyung ...
-I do not change the subject but I'm tired of hearing you repeat the same thing ... Leave him alone.
 
Changkyun was biting inside the cheek. He refrained from thanking Wonho who had defended himself for the first time in his life. If, as Wonho said, he was fed up with hearing others talk badly about Changkyun, maybe they were all going to stop? He dreams but one day maybe?

* * * * * *

They sat on chairs randomly and Changkyun was the last to sit down. There was just an empty place on the far right and he had sworn that Minhyuk who was in the next chair had moved his chair a few inches. Changkyun clenched his fist without looking at the limbs and he sat down on that damn chair waiting for the interview to be over ....
 
* * * * * *
 
Returning to the dormitory, it was time for the break. Changkyun fell back into his bed as he was the only one to live in this room, except that Minhyuk began to recount mannerisms followed by Jooheon.
 
-It thinks at home, it's not possible!
-Tomorrow, I will ask the manager to change rooms, I can not stand it anymore!
 
Changkyun was once again taking a look at him, despite the fact that he really wanted to have something to say. Jooheon and Minhyuk were the most insupportable in Changkyun's eyes, it was the two dogs barking and it was Changkyun who was the cat and who let them bark.
 
-Hyungwon, do not you say anything? He never gets upset with his big manners?
-I just want you to shut up so I can sleep as long as I get the chance!
-But you do not sleep now hyung, we have just half an hour break.
-A half-hour without hearing you barking, it will be the best half-hour of my life band of idiots!
 
Changkyun wanted to pull out their tongue, but he sneered between his teeth like a child.
He was satisfied, Wonho-hyung and Hyungwon-hyun had defended him today. It was an amazing day and he was very happy.

* * * * *