Part two.

New member.

When they began to rehearse their choreography, Changkyun was absorbed into Hyungwon's dry dance movements. He was very tall and he was very skinny so his dance moves seemed rough, but Changkyun thought it gave him charm and that attracted the eye. Changkyun was sitting on the bench to take a break, he had never been so sweated until today and he had to take a break. Of course, he was spitting insults from Minhyuk and Jooheon who kept on laughing and imitating him in the process of sweating or fainting, but Changkyun did not laugh very much like most of the time.
 
Changkyun was far too inspired to see Hyungwon dance than to listen to the critics of others. Changkyun was also inspired by Wonho, the broad-shouldered member. He was dancing very well and his dress style was the most beautiful to look at even when he was sweating, he was stylish staying comfortable in his clothes. Changkyun wanted to look like him.
 
-You want some water?
 
Changkyun had been far too inspired to watch Wonho-hyung dance that he was very surprised to see Hyungwon, a towel around his shoulders to wipe his perspiration and a bottle of cold water in his hand that he was tending towards Changkyun.
 
-For me? Oh yes ... Thank you ... Hyungwonie-hyung ....
 
Changkyun felt like an idiot calling him by that nickname.
Hyungwon had a big smile on his face and he was sitting on the bench next to him, breathing hard as he had been running for about twenty minutes.
 
-This dance is so intense and then it's very hot outside, you have to hydrate, you will not forget Kyun?
-No no. Thank you for the bottle of hyung water!
 
Changkyun did not look at Hyungwon, he just drank several sips of water.
 
-You know, Minhyuk and Jooheon, do not listen to them ... They harassed me before saying that I did not deserve to be a singer, that my career should be done in the mannequina, I was very bad at because of them for a long time but now I can talk to them and shut them up!
-I do not give a . Let them talk if they want, I know what I have to do here!
 
Hyungwon slapped Changkyun's back with another smile.
 
-I'm glad you do not give up that easily! If you need a punch, I'm here ok?
- Thank you, hyung!
 
From this day, Changkyun found Hyungwon even more interesting than before!
They talked to each other regularly, they spent their free time together, they talked about their past, they talked about their future, they set goals to keep them in shape, they slept together after watching a good movie ... In short, Changkyun had a colleague but especially a friend in gold. And he wanted it to last, he wanted as long as this relationship is the same with everyone, with that of his group ...

************************************************** *************
 
A year had passed since the beginning of Monsta X and Changkyun was no longer the maknae who was harassed or belittled, everyone had discovered his rap potential and he was no longer afraid to speak freely or to challenge or to set goals to achieve. In short, he had a say and he felt better with everyone. They were finally a welded group! There was no more secrets between them ... Except perhaps one .... All that was thanks to Hyungwon first and Changkyun did not have the same feelings for him anymore ... had become a little more intense and he knew it, he had realized it and he did not want to try to lie to himself. He had feelings of love for Hyungwon but he did not want to talk to him about it, he preferred to be discreet and keep this secret. He defined himself as a person not normal because he had feelings of love not for a girl like all the boys of his age but he had for a person of the same as him and it was serious, risky, dangerous for him , for Hyungwon, for the band, for the company, for the fans ...?
 
The group had evolved a year and they had given their first world tour and because of the sequence of concerts, dances, time difference, they were very tired and they had no time to rest or even much discuss between them. They were rehearsing again and again to be sure of being the best on stage for their fans because it was thanks to their precious fans that they are where they arrived today and each member wants to give their best to thank their fans .
 
They had time to talk only in the car that took them from the airport to their hotel, they did not really have time to visit the foreign cities where they were ...
 
Wonho went first and then Minhyuk, Kihyun and Shownu and Jooheon. There was Changkyun and Hyungwon coming in last to get the double seat. It was already a mess in the car, everyone was talking at the same time about the concert of the day before but Changkyun was silent compared to usual. Jooheon had noticed him and he was doing a quick check to give him some energy.
 
-Bro, that's wrong? Are you so calm?
-I'm tired Jooheon, but it's okay, do not worry.
 
Hyungwon, who was looking out the window, pretended not to have seen anything, but he could see Changkyun's face looking at him for a long time while he just pretended to look out the window.
 
Arrived at the reception of the hotel, the members had not yet idea of ​​how rooms per member had been organized.
The manager gave a key to Wonho and Minhyuk.
Another in Shownu and Kihyun.
Another to Jooheon who was going to have to sleep with him
.... And the last key to Hyungwon who was to share his room with Changkyun.
 
Changkyun lowered his head prettily but he had seen Hyungwon bite his lips as he wanted to share his room with anyone except Changkyun. Besides, Hyungwon had thrown his suitcase on the ground and was heading towards the main toilet. Changkyun was hurting now.
 
-Chae Hyungwon! Come back here right now! I do not allow you to walk down the hall alone, and if you meet any fans! You have to be watched ... It's no use shouting, he has already entered the bathroom, finally, continue ... [The manager sighed].
 
Chae Hyungwon was the discreet member just like Changkyun but he knew what he wanted. And in the depths of him, he did not want this room with Changkyun. Changkyun understood this very well but the question was: why?