chapter 8 Sacrificing Own Feelings

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was received a message from Tzuyu and Lisa. He was waiting for Joohyun outside a cafe who's buying a coffee for the both of them. 

"Let's leave Jennie and Jisoo together for now." Tzuyu said. 

"This means everyone will do their own thing." Lisa added. 

"Where did the others have been?" Joohyun asked handing Seulgi the drink while Seulgi immediately put his phone on his pocket. 

"It seems they went to have fun by pair. I don't think we can find them at the moment." Seulgi said while sipping on his iced coffee. "I hope everything will be fine, Soo." Seulgi got interupted his thoughts by the sound of a camera clicking. He looked at Joohyun who was holding a camera. 

"I just thouht it's a good expression." She smiled and Seulgi sighed. 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo can't still believe that Jin is here with a girl and it's the same day they went here at amusement park, what a coincidence? 

Why is Jin here? And with a girl? He told me he admit that he's jealous because he likes to be a little more popular. What kind of relationship they have? I don't really know my brother's affairs, I'm just minding my own. besides, he doesn't brought a girl at house to introduce a girl. 

"Hey Jisoo, why are you so restless?" Jennie came back with drinks for both of them. 

I can't let you see them. 

"Here's your drink."

"Thanks" Jennie was about hand Jisoo the drink but Jisoo hold her wrist and walked. 

"What's going on? Is something wrong?" Jennie frowned at the sudden actions of Jisoo. 

"Everything's fine." He said. 

"Something's wrong?" The girl asked Jin when he looked around. Luckily, Jennie and Jisoo was no where in his sight. 

"Nothing, I just thought I heard a familiar voice." Jin shrugged. 

Jisoo brought jennie near the vending machine and looked behind still hiding. 

I think we lost them. 

"Ouch! Why did you hit me?!" Jisoo rubbed his head. 

"That's my line! Why did you pulled me all of the sudden?" 

I wonder if she knows that Jin is dating someone. Impossible! There's no way sshe knows. She would stop the crazy idea of getting in love with him. 

Jisoo was thinking really hard about it and when he was about to answer Jennie, he saw Jin and the girl. He panicked and guided Jennie to the other side. 

"Now what?" Jennie asked confused. 

Idiot! What the hell am i doing? I'm here, desprate to cover up Jin and that Jennie could not see him with another girl. If I let Jennie see this, she surely let him love that girl. 

I should allow it. I must not avoid anymore. It would be convinient for. Jennie I will let you see it, I will give you the opportunity to end that useless love once and for all. But.. 

Jisoo looked at Jennie and when she saw the brunette's face, he blushed and can't help his self about it. He suddenly pinned Jennie to the wall. 

That was close, Damn Jin, stop loitering around. My back is covering her so she doesn't see it. 

Jennie glared at Jisoo and punched him in the chin but not so hard. Jisoo glared back at her. 

"So far I thought you are acting strange, but now I understand you really attack whoever it is as long as it's a girl." Jennie said. 

"What? I don't understand what you mean." He frowned. 

"Explain to me then, because you just cornered me against the wall. If you're that desprate it's not my problem. Go and look for prettier girls." 

"Are you aware of what you were saying?" They started to argue. 

Of course I'm looking at the prettiest girl because for me, it's you. 

"You are nothing more than a erted guy!" Jennie hissed. 

Saying those things when you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter